<DMR> Dooms Mappers Reborn

Announce your great clan here.
Gl4cier
Registered just to make one post
Clan: DMR
Clan Tag: <DMR>

<DMR> Dooms Mappers Reborn

Post by Gl4cier » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:48 am

~~Doom Mappers Reborn~~ a recreation of the DMU clan originally created by me (Flaminglacier, I forgot my old account password)
The goal of this clan is pump new life into Zandronum by promoting and assisting in map/wad making. The Doom Mappers Reborn clan is open for anyone who wants to learn mapping/wad editing or anyone who wants to be in a community that loves creating and sharing new content. Doom Mappers Reborn will thrive on clan map packs and group projects. We will host servers of user created wads for us all to enjoy and critique together.

As a new member of this clan your first task will be to create a room in the clans HQ wad. Don't worry, join our Discord for access to many resources in all aspects of wad making including mapping, sprite editing/making, music/audio composing, programming, and other skills to assist in wad making.

I have a good amount of experience in wad making and am willing to assist anyone in any aspect of wad creation. If you already are a veteran mapper then join up! We could use the help and it would be a great way to expose you map to others for critique.

Join our Discord, reply, or message me if your interested in bringing new life in the Zandronum modding/wad editing scene!

Discord: https://discord.gg/AvfGejN
(I am actually still setting up the Discord hehe you can still join though)