[VGP] Valhalla Game Plays

Announce your great clan here.
mondobizarrro
New User
Clan: SYC
Clan Tag: SYC

[VGP] Valhalla Game Plays

Post by mondobizarrro » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:34 am

Hello this is mondobizarrro here, i am an administrator to a clan/server cluster called Valhalla Game Plays (VGP for short) i am recruiting for VGP to hear feedback and to attract new members to help the clan grow.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT THE OWNER OF VGP, but i have permission to recruit members by any means necessary, as long as it isn't blackmail.

i at least made a FAQ about VGP to describe it in my own words.

so what is VGP exactly?

well, VGP is a server cluster that hosts on zandronum, and does their own projects as well.

How old is VGP?

VGP was created in 2015 by Miles Lowroad.

Are you Competitive?

not particularly, we allow multi-clanning, but we are not competitive at the moment, though in the future that might change?

What are your views on hackers?

most of our members are unfamiliar with hacking software for zandronum, if you are to report a hack (this might scare away members but i have to put this here)
please show proof via demo's or video proof, also if you are able to provide the hack.

What Servers in particular are popular on VGP?

we run many sorts of games but the current two most popular are Brutal Survival, and HDrambo's Chodes will die

other servers include

BD64 survival
ZT2
Temple of Retribution (hunters moon)
LustfulBD64
Scaryred24's out of covfefe

Who Runs VGP?
Notable members of VGP (i.e staff) are:

Miles Lowroad
Lady slash
Zedek the plague doctor
loismustdie555
=m=
scaryred24
rnd
Mr. Badguy
Dantos The Mutilator
Mondobizarrro (me)

minor members include:
zanieon
Juno
HDrambo
Mr. X
Philco
Atronx
Aliza
SGT. Rock
Diaz
Bookreport666
BXN
Soul Circle
Mr. Enchanter*

(* means he is not in the discord and miles and enchanter had a bit of a disagreement leading to the new discord being made, but we still consider him a member even if he does not, and he is welcome to come back whenever possible)

what platforms do you normally use to communicate?

we use discord (link at bottom) to communicate mainly but we started on Google Hangouts, and we still use Hangouts from time to time, especially during map and chill.

do you guys have any major rules?

not particularly, or rather none you aren't going to break on a daily basis that will instantly ban you forever, in fact we almost never kick or ban people

the general rules are:

no excessive spamming

don't raid any server under the glory of VGP (in other words we don't usually care if you are raiding, only if it gets personal or the raid is carried out under VGP's name)

don't be an asshole

also a footnote here, if you become staff (which is something that applies for me as im an admin for VGP not the owner) is not to excessively abuse powers.

so how did you become a member of VGP?

it was about the middle of march, 2017. i was in the project brutality discord and i see a few guys i saw on the discord at the time so i hop in, i helped them set up a test server for PB running JPCP.wad at the time. eventually they send me an invite to the old VGP discord. and that's how i became a member long story short, now im the youngest staff member at 15 years of age.

Now im a New VGP member, can i recruit?

it is not only a definite yes, but also recommended and encouraged. as long as the member isn't attention seeking and spamming 50+ message of pointless BS, we don't really care who gets in at this point, unless the member is trying to take down/dethrone members of VGP.

discord: https://discord.gg/8mzRBU7

-mondo

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Re: [VGP] Valhalla Game Plays

Post by Catastrophe » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:11 am

most of our members are unfamiliar with hacking software for zandronum, if you are to report a hack (this might scare away members but i have to put this here)
please show proof via demo's or video proof, also if you are able to provide the hack.
lol has this actually happened?

mondobizarrro
New User

Post by mondobizarrro » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:58 am

yes and no

yes for reporting
no for anything happening

(i said it would scare away players didnt i?)

i dont agree with the policy, but im not in charge of VGP so i cant do much about it atm

i was one of the people to report that a person was cheating in zandronum and nobody believed me at the time because they didnt look hard enough.

Fused
Contributor

Post by Fused » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:56 am

Good luck with your recruiting, VGP's been a great influence around doom
My mods
Image Image

My socials
Image Image

mondobizarrro
New User

Post by mondobizarrro » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Thank you Fused

scaryred24
New User

Post by scaryred24 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:42 pm

I'm glad to see that VGP is taking the a step in the right direction. I would be more than willing to put some time into bringing in more members into our cluster.

As for for those reports of aimbots, I haven't seen anything myself up to this point. I do know the basis of the telltale signs of one, but honestly if none of us catches it on our cluster, then there is no reason to take any action against such users. I'm not in charge of any of the DM or CTF servers so in cooperative, it seems to be less likely for said thing to happen.

Anyways I'm quite the friendly person on the cluster, so I hope to see more of you soon. If you have any questions, shoot me a private message either here or on discord, and I will try my hardest to help you out.
[My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Value: $18458 ($5337 with sales)
  • Games owned: 8641
  • Games played: 701 (8%)
  • Hours on record: 5,764.3h

jdagenet
Forum Regular
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: A3

Post by jdagenet » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:03 pm

I've never really had any issues with the guys at VGP or their servers. A few of the members I've known for a while now such as HDrambo, Enchanter, and loismustdie and they're just pretty cool people, I'd imagine the rest of the members are probably the same.

Good luck with your recruitment and I hope to see more members come along to keep this going.
<Dynamo_>uh
<Dynamo_>did you just take the thread away
<FusedQyou>Dunno
<FusedQyou>ask the thread

mondobizarrro
New User

Post by mondobizarrro » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:21 pm

we're all really cool, you should at least check out the discord (being in the discord does not mean you are a member)

we usually keep non members in for communication between everyone

Zakken
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Power Fragging
Clan Tag: [PF]

Post by Zakken » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Good luck to you!!

mondobizarrro
New User