Leaders:

Swordgrunt / GuiGui

Icon of sin / Tea / War / Styx

Active clan Members

Gardevoir / Mati

Banjoster

Deity / ssgslayer / Devinator

Godsdoomer

Tragedy / Miracle Matter / Crusher / Flareon / Barry white / Makron [ Always Aliasing & Former Leader until early 2014 ]

Superior / Faceheadman

Inactive Members

Dace

Knight

Spammer

Someplayer

HeartBurn / El1na / Vagina

DemonSkull

Recruitement : Must apply in the clan's forum to join
http://victoriouszdwclan.proboards.com/
Last edited by Gardevoir on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget... 8.10.2012
(O+|+<) ~*

HI

Anes

Clan: Renegaydes
Clan Tag: [R]

RE: [V]ictory!

Post by Anes » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:12 am

what is your clan here to do? is it competitive?
edit: and/or are you guys euros?
Last edited by Anes on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
aka Goblin
Dicks.

Gardevoir
Forum Regular

Post by Gardevoir » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:21 pm

We do competetive and non-competetive, pretty much everything to kill some free time. And not all of us are European.
Never forget... 8.10.2012
(O+|+<) ~*

HI

ZZYZX
Posts a lot
Clan: A3
Clan Tag: [A3]

Post by ZZYZX » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:50 pm

AFAIK this clan exists for few months already and I haven't seen any of them playing competitively, except some weird guy that was really good, but apparently wasn't actually from [V] (and I think he got reported/banned from what I saw on the server). HI though

Shane
Forum Regular
Clan: Renegades

Post by Shane » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:05 pm

If you're competitive then is there any irc channel you guys use so clans can find you ???

SwordGrunt
Forum Regular

Post by SwordGrunt » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:04 am

hi,

we can play if we have enough people online, we're not all from us/euro so it's not that easy, but feel free to challenge us for a game

DemonSKull
Banned
Banned: Permanently

Post by DemonSKull » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:33 am

Shane wrote: If you're competitive then is there any irc channel you guys use so clans can find you ???
Steam
Circunei Z wrote: AFAIK this clan exists for few months already and I haven't seen any of them playing competitively, except some weird guy that was really good, but apparently wasn't actually from [V] (and I think he got reported/banned from what I saw on the server). HI though
Yeah, most of us refuse to play anything besides ZDUMBWARS
Last edited by DemonSKull on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Post by Slyfox » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:58 pm

DemonSKull wrote: Yeah, most of us refuse to play anything besides ZBESTWARS
Fixed for ya, buddy

Shane
Forum Regular
Clan: Renegades

Post by Shane » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:12 am

"Steam" how indicative

In any case, in actuality you guys are literally geared to one gamemode... Ahem I mean Zandronum modification, have no irc but are willing to be competitive which at this point I assume you only want zdoomwar scrims, which still opposing clans would have an issue reaching any of you seeing as how no one really knows who you are and attempting to reach anyone anywhere outside of a internet relay chatroom for a zdoomwar exclusive clan scrim seems too much of a hassle.
Last edited by Shane on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

SwordGrunt
Forum Regular

Post by SwordGrunt » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Shane wrote: "Steam" how indicative
Steam / Skype, I don't want to keep IRC open all day for nothing, I try to keep as little programs open as possible. But most of us can be found on #bestever regardless.

And of course, there's our forum, which I check daily (link on the original post)
Shane wrote:In any case, in actuality you guys are literally geared to one gamemode... Ahem I mean Zandronum modification, have no irc but are willing to be competitive which at this point I assume you only want zdoomwar scrims, which still opposing clans would have an issue reaching any of you seeing as how no one really knows who you are and attempting to reach anyone anywhere outside of a internet relay chatroom for a zdoomwar exclusive clan scrim seems too much of a hassle.
The thing is we just do whatever we feel like to have fun, which IMO is the point of playing the game anyway. And we find the one gamemode/Zandronum modification quite fun. But as I said before, if we are challenged to play some ctf games, you can expect us to accept a 3s or even 4s match. We don't care enough to practice this every day or actively search for scrims, but that doesn't mean we won't play
Last edited by SwordGrunt on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Absolute Zero

Post by Absolute Zero » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:06 pm

[V] members are quite active in the server list, I see them playing very often, don't know about the rest of the community, though. Therefore, joining the server they are on (generally ZDoom Wars ones) should do the job.
Last edited by Absolute Zero on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IMPLEMENT WEAPON PICKUP PREDICTION 2K14! VOTE NOW! YES/YES

In fact, I hate Kelvins, and humans too, because they are carrying nearly 300 of them EVERYWHERE!

Flareon
Banned
Banned: Permanently

Post by Flareon » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:13 pm

MLG ZDW4RS CL4N

someoneelse
Forum Regular

Post by someoneelse » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:41 pm

Swordgrunt wrote:Steam / Skype, I don't want to keep IRC open all day for nothing, I try to keep as little programs open as possible.
IRC clients use laughable amounts of memory/cpu compared to Skype. IDE uses 6MB RAM at the moment... Skype can take 200 IIRC? I can have a fully functional IRC client even on an old-school mobile. And IRC has completely different dynamics than IM's, webchats, Steam, anything... Well, your choice obviously :)
Shared keys will now be in Zandro! Thanks devs for their work, and users for the support!
<AlienOverlord> Do you have any friends at all
<AlienOverlord> You play Doom

SwordGrunt
Forum Regular

Post by SwordGrunt » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:23 pm

someoneelse wrote:
Swordgrunt wrote:Steam / Skype, I don't want to keep IRC open all day for nothing, I try to keep as little programs open as possible.
IRC clients use laughable amounts of memory/cpu compared to Skype. IDE uses 6MB RAM at the moment... Skype can take 200 IIRC? I can have a fully functional IRC client even on an old-school mobile. And IRC has completely different dynamics than IM's, webchats, Steam, anything... Well, your choice obviously :)
Thanks for letting me know, I already rarely logged onto Skype regardless, and the irc thing is more of a "I forget about it" rather than "I don't want to use it" ;)