RE: Lost Faction

Post by Catastrophe » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Hate clan hoppers? Simple, don't let them in your clan

Danzoa
Banned
Banned: Permanently

Post by Danzoa » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Shane wrote: When big clans like LF PRO or TM deny small time players it really hurts their morale and although I really want them to not feel discouraged they mope around and think theres nothing else for them to do, instead they either drop to inactivity or refuse to play at all.
[/b]
Erm, no. You can call it MM8BDM/GVH/AOW2 aliasers than quit giving a damn about competitive gameplay on zandronum because everyone WANTS and HAS to be the best, AKA VGL is scrimming "VLG's doom's worst clan!" and all that shit.

If you want to keep a competitive spirit up, quit the damn trolling like i'm trying to do, and get the hell off of those people's backs and let them play, okay VGL doesn't have a powerhouse of a team, who gives a shit they're just playing to get better, the ones who take this whole competitive scene seriously is you guys, trying to be the best at a game that's 20 years old and has NO MORE interest to the public like COD, QL, BF3 and stuff does.

If you all were a bit nicer to newer clans, and don't call them the worst on the port, maybe you'd have some more people to scrim, and not always the same VGL team, the same R team, the same PRO team etc.

Zakken
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Power Fragging
Clan Tag: [PF]

Post by Zakken » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:54 pm

If LF manages to survive after this, that'd be great. Otherwise, nothing of value will anyone involved learn.

Cyber'
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: The Professionals
Clan Tag: <PRO>

Post by Cyber' » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:56 pm

A small time player shouldn't try to assume he'd get into a big clan off the bat though. A person's gotta work if they wanna get up there, whether it's forced training or by naturally learning as you go. VGL is a good example, as their guys are learning with each game they play.

Public CTF is a good way to improve that skill naturally. Even high tier players will need to adapt to win a pub game against a team of 5 D.
Projects completed : PROCTF, Jump Maze, Tricky ST. RJX.Jump Maze X
Newest Project : Nothing at present.

Jumpmaze X post is here viewtopic.php?f=58&t=9981&p=115929#p115929
I always love these calm moments before the storm...

Samurai
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: [LF]

Post by Samurai » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Soul wrote: If LF manages to survive after this, that'd be great. Otherwise, nothing of value will anyone involved learn.
We'll survive yes, although i dont think you'll be seeing us scrim for a while.

Code: Select all

00:11  <Jarin_cz>	i am pretty sure i have more doom friends than you

Shane
Forum Regular
Clan: Renegades
Clan Tag: [R]

Post by Shane » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:15 am

Catastrophe wrote: Hate clan hoppers? Simple, don't let them in your clan
Well yes, but it's difficult when clans jump in and out of activity, they're doing the smart thing by staying with the flow and keeping more chances for competition as always.

Although it is silly how both clans are basically the same, just swapping players every so often when one dies down and the other blooms.
Danzoa wrote: If you all were a bit nicer to newer clans, and don't call them the worst on the port, maybe you'd have some more people to scrim, and not always the same VGL team, the same R team, the same PRO team etc.
This may be true but not all people are the same, when I was playing ZDaemon back in 2009, Strangle in his early days would troll me relentlessly for my bad skill. I could hardly go on #zdplayers anymore without a smart remark from him if I had worked on improving at all, for this very reason alone I actually went off to improve myself to the best of my abilities and was able to lay the smackdown on most of my former clanmates in duels.

Really I'm more kind hearted to those who don't take the game so seriously and want to take the time to learn from their mistakes and better themselves like Waterivesi, Mast0d0n, and even TheTruth.

On the other side, to bring the best out of most players what is really needed is to dominate their sense of security and attack the thing they treasure most; their skill, isn't that right Danzoa? Same could be said about Nati, Hopes and even Edd was subject to this, and they all have cleaned up their act quite well.

In order to help players improve you have to treat each case specially hitting all their critical features to cause the sparks to fly in their brains.
Last edited by Shane on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Watermelon
Zandrone

Post by Watermelon » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 pm

I think Reck is gone

Danzoa
Banned

Post by Danzoa » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:22 am

Shane wrote:
Danzoa wrote: If you all were a bit nicer to newer clans, and don't call them the worst on the port, maybe you'd have some more people to scrim, and not always the same VGL team, the same R team, the same PRO team etc.
Really I'm more kind hearted to those who don't take the game so seriously and want to take the time to learn from their mistakes and better themselves like Waterivesi, Mast0d0n, and even TheTruth.

On the other side, to bring the best out of most players what is really needed is to dominate their sense of security and attack the thing they treasure most; their skill, isn't that right Danzoa? Same could be said about Nati, Hopes and even Edd was subject to this, and they all have cleaned up their act quite well.

In order to help players improve you have to treat each case specially hitting all their critical features to cause the sparks to fly in their brains.
True, that's right, but you don't have to call an entire clan the worst on this port, VGL is a good clan, they're nice, want to learn and stuff, i offered anyone to duel me, and to play CTF together just so we could all practice and learn from one and other, and AlienOverlord took kindly to that and he asked me to duel alot, i liked that seeing a guy actually wanting to improve, but it appeared many had already given up due to the fact that everyone calls them the worst..

Even though i used to be a major troll i got so pissed off on that, wich is why last time i became so agressive on you shane, also apolagees for that, I took my anger out on you and i shouldn't have done that, but really i dislike how everyone ignores the fact of me trying to improve my attitude, seriously this time and keeps on trying to provoke me, and calls VGL the worst ever, also because i'm in it, and say they're bad, BECAUSE of me, or just randomly attack other members at their ego and all, i really kindly ask anyone to stop doing that, as they're just trying to improve their skill, to be like YOU guys, because you're good and they wanna be like you.

Also i hope LF doesn't die at all, because Andy doesn't deserve this, TM reviving and taking members over again, and some leaving just because it was inactive atm IIRC? Don't really remember, but stay strong LF.

And also, to anyone who reads this, i apolagize for ever having been an asshole to you, all i'm asking is if we can just put the axe down, put all the old stuff aside and just start again and stop assaulting on eachother everytime we meet, because it really ruins stuff for other people too, and yes i know i start too sometimes, i'll quit that too, just sorry for everything i've done before.

Shane
Forum Regular
Clan: Renegades
Clan Tag: [R]

Post by Shane » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:04 am

Whoa, I never called VGL a bad clan, I just called you bad

Danzoa
Banned

Post by Danzoa » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:55 am

Shane wrote: Whoa, I never called VGL a bad clan, I just called you bad
I was talking about the majority of people here, and you can call me bad as many times as you want Shane, but when you told me you'd stomp us in that scrim, you failed, and when you challenged me to duel you, 3 times you lost twice.

I'm not wasting my time on it once more, you either accept my apolagy or just leave me alone, mainly cuz HC.
Last edited by Danzoa on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tenchu
Clan Tag: LF

Post by Tenchu » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Ten wrote: So, after talking with Swift and Aco; we've decided to put LF into an indefinite hiatus.
As of now, LF's hiatus is officially over. While it was fun for a while, the whole THC gimmick got old and boring, so it's time to bring back the real clan and pick up where we left off. We took the time we needed to figure out what we wanted as a clan, and what not to do in the future. LF is back, and here to stay. This time around LF won't be as seriously competitive with trying to nab top players purely for scrim results, and focus more on just, well, playing and not making skill the absolutely priority.

Now, onto members: Original LF members SwiftShot, Acolyte, Xaver and Reck will be returning, as well as Bless, who joined while we were THC. I'm happy to announce that someone who wasn't given a fair chance the last time around, is now among the LF ranks once again, welcome MAST0D0N! We also have an LF newcomer joining us with the relaunch, I'd like to welcome Strike to LF!

See everyone in the servers!
[22:42:21] [@SkullRush] ok guys today was one of the worst days of my life i spent p much 18 hours in my pc watching hentai and played doom with huge lag i guess i shiould go to bed now
[22:42:26] [@SkullRush] if i dont suicide, see you guys tomorrow
[22:42:29] [@SkullRush] bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb^_^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[22:43:02] • Quit: (SkullRush) (~SkullRush@SkullRush.users.zandronum.com) ("Quitting")
[22:43:40] [+Jenova] wow
[22:43:47] [+Jenova] ur avg zandronum player ladies and gentlemen

IdeIdoom
Zandrone

Post by IdeIdoom » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:28 am

Wooh, what a nice comeback roster. Good luck mate! Hope it will be active.
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

Code: Select all

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	boxxy skin when
<+Shift>	dastan you really want to fap at it this much and now you are going crazy and shredding your hair into a million tiny pieces for this boxxy skin to come out that way you can cum out
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
21:53:26  <@Estar>	well, if i'd be a girl, i would say ideidoom has ok looks

Acolyte_

Post by Acolyte_ » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:45 pm

FUCK YEAH STRIKE AND MASTO AND BLESS
17:40 <springy> Heroin is fun to inject into your ball sack
[spoiler]00:25 <Nautilus> I can rail 'em in the ass while reaching down and under to grab a good hold of their balls and knead those things tight
00:25 <Nautilus> then I'll get on my knees and jerk them off while smacking their tits
00:25 <Nautilus> dickgirls are hot
00:25 <Nautilus> they can suck my dick and I can suck their dicks too[/spoiler]

Tenchu
Clan Tag: LF

Post by Tenchu » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:12 pm

I'd like to give a warm welcome to Galactus to LF!
[22:42:21] [@SkullRush] ok guys today was one of the worst days of my life i spent p much 18 hours in my pc watching hentai and played doom with huge lag i guess i shiould go to bed now
[22:42:26] [@SkullRush] if i dont suicide, see you guys tomorrow
[22:42:29] [@SkullRush] bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb^_^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[22:43:02] • Quit: (SkullRush) (~SkullRush@SkullRush.users.zandronum.com) ("Quitting")
[22:43:40] [+Jenova] wow
[22:43:47] [+Jenova] ur avg zandronum player ladies and gentlemen

FateLord
Forum Regular

Post by FateLord » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:28 am

GJ Galactus :o
<Sean> .broadcast FateLord has a massive, hard wallhack
<Exciter> Global broadcast sent.

Zakken

Post by Zakken » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:25 am

Bad decisions, bad decisions everywhere...

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:09 am

Soul wrote: Bad decisions, bad decisions everywhere...
Look who's talking.

Zakken

Post by Zakken » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:50 am

Catastrophe wrote:
Look who's talking.
A small out-of-the-loop group of people disliking my decisions does not automatically make them bad. No backfires from my end, so I could care less about certain ones' judgment.

My point is that VGL, being a long-running clan that is still struggling to be stable and good, deserved somebody's dedication much more than LF.

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:13 am

Soul wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:
Look who's talking.
A small out-of-the-loop group of people disliking my decisions
Must be small enough for you to name everyone right?

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Post by Slyfox » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:28 am

Catastrophe wrote:
Soul wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:
Look who's talking.
A small out-of-the-loop group of people disliking my decisions
Must be small enough for you to name everyone right?
You already know the names, seems redundant to ask him personally Mr.nevermadebaddecisions; also soul it's his choice of what clan he joins anyways, some clans probably do deserve more attention than others, but that doesn't mean a player will automatically join that clan because of it
Last edited by Slyfox on Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.