Down-Under Doomers: One day FFA Death Foretold Tournament

Discuss, plan, or look back on community events here.
doomjoshuaboy
Developer

Down-Under Doomers: One day FFA Death Foretold Tournament

Post by doomjoshuaboy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:08 pm

Down-Under Doomers: One day FFA Death Foretold on Zandronum
Signup: https://discord.gg/q7P3KZa

Since Doom Eternal is around the corner, I'm thinking its the best time to do a tournament for our original doom players but in both countries: AU and USA.

The tournament is on the 23rd February 2020 At 9 am AEST/6 pm EST

Objectives:
Each 6 Players will have 6 minutes to kill as many players as they can in 2 rounds.
6 maps will be played depending on a players choices, 3 will be picked by them during signups, if a map with highest tally will be the first map to begin with.
Player with the highest points will be the winner and the price is free VIP FOR 2 MONTHS ON EITHER DUD or TSPG.

Gameplay:
6 players must joined if called on discord or either tspg or dud servers But others must stay spectated/idle till its their turn.
The players will be in alphabetical order but will be randomize calling the 6 players names. after 6 players is played then the next 6 will be called until all of them are played and then we will move to the next round and will do the same thing.

2nd: 4
3rd: 3
4th: 2
5th or under: 1

Wad:
Neon Deathmatch
Death Foretold

doomjoshuaboy
Developer

Re: Down-Under Doomers: One day FFA Death Foretold Tournament

Post by doomjoshuaboy » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:33 pm

Hey guys sorry unfortunately I decided to cancel Down-Under Doomers: One day FFA Death Foretold Tournament because I have been extremely busy for the past few weeks and I haven't had time to do this at all.