[TSPG] The Return of the Sentinel's Xmas Present

Discuss, plan, or look back on community events here.
mifu
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: Demon RiderZ

[TSPG] The Return of the Sentinel's Xmas Present

Post by mifu » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:53 am

Hi all.

Before I get right into it, I gota apologise.

Last time i did this I was only able to gifts out to a lill bit of people before financial things took a turn for the worse, so most of you who did win a gift, did not get one..... yet
This year however, things are better and I am currently forcasting to see if I can get your well overdue and earned gifts this Christmas so hang in there (dont meme me too hard pls :( )

However I will be bringing this back this year, with a different gift up for grabs. A more powerful gift for any TSPG server hoster to use. This year i'll be offering VIP status (That final reward tier as seen on patreon)

This reward tier gives you 10 server slots, change the branding of the server name and be exempt from the inactivity timer TSPG imposes. Before I make an offical post of the event details, I need suggestions on what to run this Christmas. We will normally run aftsdm and CEMP but hey we can mix it up a little.

Any suggestions?

Marcaek
Forum Staff

Re: [TSPG] The Return of the Sentinel's Xmas Present

Post by Marcaek » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:10 am

Regarding CEMP, I have entertained resurrecting it to add some more maps and refine the older, or may even start up a new Christmas themed community project altogether.

Marcaek
Forum Staff

Re: [TSPG] The Return of the Sentinel's Xmas Present

Post by Marcaek » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:14 pm

Bumping as a reminder, mifu!