Issues Joining Personal Server

General help and assistance forum.
DameonRaye
Registered just to make one post

Issues Joining Personal Server

Post by DameonRaye » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:59 pm

I redownloaded Zandronum today (6/22/2020) and allowed it to update. I was attempting to setup an online server for cooperative play (just to see if anyone would join me) and at first, the server seemed to open fine, and I was able to join my own server. However, now whenever I attempt to setup a server, regardless of any settings I change, whenever I try to join my server, the Zandronum Welcome message displays asking me to browse for my basic wads, and will continue to loop to this screen regardless of what I do, if I browse to the correct files, or direct it to "freedoom". When I browse to the correct wads, it will disappear, show the loading screen for a single flash, and then reopen the Zandronum Welcome message. However, if I play offline, it has no problem opening the game whatsoever. I have tried changing all settings, I have tried running Zandronum with exceptions and as administrator, I have reset and changed the settings in as many ways as I can, and regardless of what I do, I cannot join my own server.