Banned from a server for no reason

General help and assistance forum.
crazyflyingdonut
New User

Banned from a server for no reason

Post by crazyflyingdonut » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi there. I was enjoying a game on the server on Doomseeker known as "Brutal Doom - Extermination Day - Cooperative | By KKnD dev team" when a bunch of people thought I was pushing them and doing bad things and I never did such a thing. My efforts to fix the situation were fruitless because they voted to kick me out and everyone said yes. I was kicked out AND I cannot go back to the server because my IP address was banned from it.

I don't know how to copy and paste the chat log, but I still have Zandronum open if anyone wants to help.

Thank you so much.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Re: Banned from a server for no reason

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:21 pm

Contact the server admins; master server staff can not handle individual server bans. Only the specific server admins can.

crazyflyingdonut
New User

Post by crazyflyingdonut » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:25 pm

The Toxic Avenger wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:21 pm
Contact the server admins; master server staff can not handle individual server bans. Only the specific server admins can.
I have not been able to find any information regarding whoever runs the servers. I tried googling the address, the server, and the name, and I get nothing.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:56 pm

There is unfortunately nothing we can do on our end. Really all you can do is find another server or use TSPG and host your own.

crazyflyingdonut
New User

Post by crazyflyingdonut » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:13 am

The Toxic Avenger wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:56 pm
There is unfortunately nothing we can do on our end. Really all you can do is find another server or use TSPG and host your own.
Oh... okay. Thank you so much anyways.

Simk

Post by Simk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:51 pm

I would reccomend looking at the was list and starting your own server. There is also services that allow you to host servers with the parameters you want on them. Unfortunately I do not know on top of my head who to contact for such. If you could provide the tag before the server name like [NJ] [TSPG] and so on, it would be much easier to help you point you to the right person.