LCA complex Doom help and monsters classes

General help and assistance forum.
aaadoom
Registered just to make one post

LCA complex Doom help and monsters classes

Post by aaadoom » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to all the new doom mods. I new brutal doom, and complex doom, and recently returned to play and saw this new mode 'LCA". I played it a bit online, with little success.
I wanted to practice some offline levels to improve my rusted skills. So here are my questions:

1. How can I use Zandronum to play this mode offline ? The same levels and monsters like those I see on the online servers ?
2. I've looked everywhere for a list of monsters classes, mainly so I can summon them and practice. I saw various videos, all featuring some monsters, but I didn't find a complete list of the monsters, in particular those with legendary classes. I've search for wiki, or even source code, but with no luck, so I just started guessing. For instance, I've read where that there is a 'cardinal' and 'legendarycardinal', and also 'true legendaries', so I tried 'truelegendarycardinal' and there it was - but most of my other tries failed, and obviously this is no way to practice the huge variety of monsters this great game has to offer.

Thanks for you help,
bare in mind that I'm really new to this, and the vast variey of mods and gameplays kinda confuses me, so if you could explain in layman's terms.
and forgive me if I've used wrong terms.

Afrit

Re: LCA complex Doom help and monsters classes

Post by Afrit » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:14 pm

long story short: Yellow dbz monsters have may have at least one of the following:
1hitko shots
homing seekers
nocliping shots
99999 area splash
10k+ hp
invuln frames
invis frames
noclip
99.99% resistance to 100k dps guns and punishment for using those on them
teleportation
rush frames
dropoff