Can´t Host a public server

General help and assistance forum.
Eki0Z
Registered just to make one post

Can´t Host a public server

Post by Eki0Z » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:29 pm

Hi I´m new trying to host a zandronum public sv to play with some friends via Doomseeker. I´ve been trying for 3 straight days trying different options and changing stuff without a positive result.

I´ve tried port forwarding and my serverv won´t show up neither in doomseeker and IDE (Only shows up when I put the LAN configuration on and only I can get in). I´ll try to get some pics of the port´s stuff without the IP´s in case it´s wrong and someone sees it (all in spanish).

Done all the firewall config I could do, only the part I can understand.

Did the config and try to host via Doomseeker and IDE after deactivating windows defender and firewall. Same result, so I turned them on again.

I readed some posts about the networking, portforwarding, firewall, and still I can´t get this server get to run in public, without showing the 127.0.0.1 IP insted of the one I used for the portforwarding that I got via CMD.

Really I don´t know what could be the problem here, either I´m too stupid to see it after all the reading I did, or my PC/network is broken. I would appreciate some opinions or answers... Thanks!

P.D. I don´t really understand a lot of networking stuff, kinda difficult in my opinion because I never tried to study that topic, bear with me plz tks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PC specs:
Intel core i5 9400f.
MSI twin frozr7 Geforce Gtx 1650.
16 GB RAM (2 sticks 8GB).
SSD M.2. 500 GB wd blue.
WD green M. drive 1 TB