please make sure you are using the exact same wad(s) as the server, then try again

General help and assistance forum.
Bad*Dragon
New User

please make sure you are using the exact same wad(s) as the server, then try again

Post by Bad*Dragon » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:39 pm

hi i'm having an error with doomseeker where i had all the same exact wads but it says "Level authentication failed"
for details i downloaded all wads twice and i have doom 2 in the doomseeker folder Image
Please and thank you for helping!

TDRR
Forum Regular

Re: please make sure you are using the exact same wad(s) as the server, then try again

Post by TDRR » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:15 am

av.wad is not the same version the server is hosting. Try looking for another download link to that wad, like in Google.
One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to meditate in His temple. (Psalm 27:4, NASB)
My Discord tag is @tdrr, and it's my preferred contact method. I also check PMs here from time to time.

Bad*Dragon
New User

Re: please make sure you are using the exact same wad(s) as the server, then try again

Post by Bad*Dragon » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:01 am

TDRR wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:15 am
av.wad is not the same version the server is hosting. Try looking for another download link to that wad, like in Google.
nothing has changed, i tried to download another version and it's still acting up.
can you send me a link or something?

WaTaKiD
Master Server Admin

Post by WaTaKiD » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:41 pm

since the server is hosted on tspg, heres a link to tspg's av.wad: https://allfearthesentinel.net/zandronu ... ile=av.wad