SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

All finished SNS events go here.

Moderator: Saturday Night Survival Team

Locked
User avatar
Combinebobnt
Contributor
Posts: 1887
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 am
Location: Erth
Contact:

SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1

Post by Combinebobnt » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:08 am

dstrang wrote:hi im festive
<Welcome to SNS #1816 by me record posting time as ususal. Today we play a wad with 3d models and kill and hmm haha!! read how to play the wad here

OPENGL ONLY DO NOT PLAY IN SOFTWARE YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DO necisita opengla muy bueno
Image
IWAD: doom2.wad

WADS: mmmmmmmm, monster kill, canion, 3d

What day: 8/6 yay auGUST

What time:
Central Europe: utc 0:00
United Kingdom: utc 0:00
Russia / Moscow: utc 0:00

Pacific Time: 5 pm
Mountain Time: 6 pm
Central Time (US): 7 pm
Eastern Time: 8 pm

Where: TSPG-OUCHHURTER (remember the 3000 i forgot... )
Spoiler: Customized Settings (Open)
Player/Client limit: 64/64646469
Skill: [/color]Ultra-Violence (NO HURT ME PLENTY FOR NOOBS LIKE CRYMMOIRE)
Maxlives:uh find out when u join
Maplist:all the maps we can play not sure

dmflags=good
dmflags2=godd
ZAdmflags=rggod
compatflags=skulltag
ZAcompatflags=rules!

sv_afk2spec 5
sv_smartaim smart
sv_nodrop lightyears away

[/quote]
[funquote/;

CacoMad
New User
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:40 pm
Clan: Argentina
Clan Tag: <ARG>

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2

Post by CacoMad » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:59 pm

Very nice!!

I play this mod with zombiemad, is a little hard but is variable and fun, i recomend you to put 5 lives in survival, heal, ammo respawn and double ammo.

canion found in every megawad you like, epic2, scythe, alien vendetta, memento mori, etc. only for give ideas.

User avatar
Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum
Posts: 2195
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Omnipresent

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3

Post by Ivan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:58 pm

Nice 3d sns hoping for 3.5D next time maybe even 4D or all the Ds.

User avatar
ARGENTVM
FNF Team
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:08 am

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4

Post by ARGENTVM » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:00 pm

Ivan wrote:Nice 3d sns hoping for 3.5D next time maybe even 4D or all the Ds.
make an alias to switch between the minimum fov and maximum fov that alternates every tic - that should do the trick :)

User avatar
Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum
Posts: 2195
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Omnipresent

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5

Post by Ivan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:02 pm

ARGENTVM wrote:
Ivan wrote:Nice 3d sns hoping for 3.5D next time maybe even 4D or all the Ds.
make an alias to switch between the minimum fov and maximum fov that alternates every tic - that should do the trick :)
Enlightening as usual, I'm glad there is a proper team working for SNS. Now my Zandornumb experience is betterified tenfold.

User avatar
ARGENTVM
FNF Team
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:08 am

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6

Post by ARGENTVM » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:05 am

Ivan wrote:
ARGENTVM wrote:
Ivan wrote:Nice 3d sns hoping for 3.5D next time maybe even 4D or all the Ds.
make an alias to switch between the minimum fov and maximum fov that alternates every tic - that should do the trick :)
Enlightening as usual, I'm glad there is a proper team working for SNS. Now my Zandornumb experience is betterified tenfold.
Thank you very much. We work hard for what we do. For more multidimensional fun, make sure to put a long enough delay between FOV 0 and FOV 994395435349 and to spin around while doing it to see into every dimension at once. I hope I helped.

User avatar
Combinebobnt
Contributor
Posts: 1887
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 am
Location: Erth
Contact:

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7

Post by Combinebobnt » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:10 am

i dont work hard thats a lie. 20% (some1 took the other 80%...)

i might miss this sns and i dont want to, what do i do

User avatar
ARGENTVM
FNF Team
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:08 am

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8

Post by ARGENTVM » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:09 am

Combinebobnt wrote:i dont work hard thats a lie. 20% (some1 took the other 80%...)

i might miss this sns and i dont want to, what do i do
no bob we already tried running more real odamex simulator and simulated its player count. We can't have a fifth one going on. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

User avatar
Combinebobnt
Contributor
Posts: 1887
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 am
Location: Erth
Contact:

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9

Post by Combinebobnt » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:35 pm

zdaemon simulator? i know a few spanish

User avatar
Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum
Posts: 2195
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Omnipresent

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10

Post by Ivan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:54 pm

Combinebobnt wrote:zdaemon simulator? i know a few spanish
Yo, mi hermano y mi hija jugamos Zdaemon!!! Es muy divertido! Gracios mi amigos! Adios!

User avatar
ARGENTVM
FNF Team
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:08 am

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11

Post by ARGENTVM » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:20 pm

Combinebobnt wrote:zdaemon simulator? i know a few spanish
that also involves banning people to simulate the environment for anything from griefing to speaking spanish.

User avatar
Combinebobnt
Contributor
Posts: 1887
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 am
Location: Erth
Contact:

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12

Post by Combinebobnt » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:23 pm

oh yea this sns was good and what i wanted good job canion mens

Image

User avatar
Dranzer
Forum Regular
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:00 pm
Clan: squared

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13

Post by Dranzer » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:48 pm

this wad had an actual canion so 10/10 would recommend
<Galactus>you're lightyears away from having me banned for this

^ 3 month ban (6months now nice evade)

User avatar
TeslaStormX
New User
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:58 pm
Location: In a house
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: A3
Contact:

Re: SNS #1816: Canion 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14

Post by TeslaStormX » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:33 pm

I did my best and it was worth it. I was a badass archer that can noscope from 420 miles away. Best SNS ever 10/10

Locked