VGL Workshop #01: Defense & You: Map18

Plan tournaments and matches, and initiate challenges here. Prove your inner internet tough guy.

What do you want to see next?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Total votes: 0

Blitzkrieg
Banned
Clan: Video Game Legends
Clan Tag: [VGL]
Banned: Permanently

RE: VGL Workshop #01: Defense & You: Map18

Post by Blitzkrieg » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:39 am

Those are all valid points. We plan on eventually covering every map in due time, so I think we do need to plan for the long haul. We've had an amazing amount of feedback and response to this, so we may end up having more people helping us with this! There's definitely a bright future for this series, and I'd like to, again, exhaustively thank everyone for taking the time out to critique this!

We have enough support that our next one for this coming weekend will be Map13!

As for rockets, I have a very unstable connection so I don't trust my own aim with them. I'm conscientious of allies but I'm afraid I'll screw up and blow my own dumb ass up. Haha. We all know how sometimes it can be a little weird when you're having some routing / upload issues. When you're sending packets on a "best effort delivery", sometimes they just don't make it when you have a toaster for a router. But I digress, it definitely is a very powerful tool for choking out those chasing your O and to lock a base down. Spawnkilling is fun.

The next thing we need to nail is maybe a standardized styling that everyone can stomach (sorry for purple and pink I was bored).
Last edited by Blitzkrieg on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.