3d vs ARG

Plan tournaments and matches, and initiate challenges here. Prove your inner internet tough guy.
Vegeta

3d vs ARG

Post by Vegeta » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:37 am

1 vs 1 while waiting the other guys
5 ARG - 3 3d

5 ARG - 0 3d

5 ARG - 0 3d

5 ARG - 2 3d

3 ARG - 4 3d

3 ARG - 2 3d

5 ARG - 1 3d

Then we played some games with random teams on st97 but they couldn't do much without zandro's overpowered ssg and unlagged help and they left. Bestpt adapted well though.

Tiger
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

RE: 3d vs ARG

Post by Tiger » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:45 am

Vegeta wrote: Then we played some games with random teams on st97 but they couldn't do much without zandro's overpowered ssg and unlagged help and they left. Bestpt adapted well though.
Why in the bloody hell are you using such an ancient version? It's like using SkullTag 96f because you can't adapt to OpenGL and modernizations. Seriously, what the bloody hell is the point of using such an ancient version?

plutonian
New User

Post by plutonian » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:53 am

Tiger wrote:
Vegeta wrote: Then we played some games with random teams on st97 but they couldn't do much without zandro's overpowered ssg and unlagged help and they left. Bestpt adapted well though.
Why in the bloody hell are you using such an ancient version? It's like using SkullTag 96f because you can't adapt to OpenGL and modernizations. Seriously, what the bloody hell is the point of using such an ancient version?
Querés modernizacion? clavate un cohete en el medio del orto y mandame una postal de la luna FORRO!

Tiger

Post by Tiger » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:58 am

Decay wrote: Damn, fight of the century between people nobody cares about nor wants around.

Spoiler those. Also you know "zan's ssg" isn't any different than skulltag's, right? Most servers just use a COMPAT flag (do you know what those are?) that uses the vanilla RNG instead of zdoom's (do you know what vanilla means? do you know what zdoom means?). If you don't like zan, why don't you fuck off and/or beg carn for the skulltag forums back? Trust me, nobody would be sad to see you (and all your Argentinian brethren) vanish. In fact, we would probably rejoice.
Too add to Decay's post: Here is a list of DMFlags and various other flags available in the latest version of Zandronum.
plutonian wrote:
Tiger wrote:
Querés modernizacion? clavate un cohete en el medio del orto y mandame una postal de la luna FORRO!
Ja, sprechen englisch bitte.
Last edited by Tiger on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:00 am

plutonian wrote:
Tiger wrote:
And who the fuck would you be? Asskisser of vegabullshiterian? Ok.

I agree with Tiger and Decay. You need to get your facts right. Who the hell wants to adapt to an archaic system if there are far better options? There's a reason updates are being made. Sure, be the idiot hamish you are and play in old ass skulltag :D Have fun, please leave this port alone so we don't see your ugly mug nor your idiot claims.
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:05 am

plutonian wrote: Querés modernizacion? clavate un cohete en el medio del orto y mandame una postal de la luna FORRO!
"Modernization want ? clavate a rocket in the middle of sunrise and send me a postcard of the LINING moon!" ???
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

mifu
Clan: Demon RiderZ

Post by mifu » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:12 am

Wow so much hostility in different languages.

plutonian I should warn you to watch your posting. Because if you are just going to insult people in Spanish or whatever, expect a lot of flack and a janitor cleaning up crap.

EDIT: For context, I heard the argument of why they still play on stctfmp.

Because apparently the IDL wad is just only "SSG Kilkls, no skill. stctfmp forces thinking and skill.. blah blah blah"

Yea, I have a hard time thinking that but each to their own I guess. But Tiger and Decay are right. I may have performed a ritual to revive DRZ from the past but holy shit, at least play something updated!
Last edited by mifu on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Erma
Forum Regular

Post by Erma » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:16 am

"but they couldn't do much without zandro's overpowered ssg and unlagged help and they left."

That doesn't quite seem like that's our fault. If you feel like ST's SSG is better, use ST all you like. Just don't mention shit like that on a Zandronum forum.

It's like going to an amusement park, go on all the rides and afterwards say that you hated every ride you've been on so far. *shrugs*

Ru5tK1ng
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:31 am

Because apparently the IDL wad is just only "SSG Kilkls, no skill. stctfmp forces thinking and skill.. blah blah blah"
Yet they play map04, the old castle and map01 twice. :lol: :lol:

And I'm sure defenders on Map08 and Map17 don't rely on SSG kills... :rolleyes:
Projects

EonDM - With Hatred as my sidekick.
RageCTF - Made 1 map and did much more.
DBAB LMS - Pack made for Last Man Standing.
EonWeapons - Improve vanilla weapons and add stuff for kicks.
Progressive Duel - Leaving the old behind.
IDL201X CTF - Maintaining since 2013.
Strife AA - Helped tested + 1 map

Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Post by Matiu » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:39 am

we should play other CTFS such as Rage CTF or Legendary CTF or Whatever CTF he wants..
This CTF Wad is most played by these clans... Really...
plutonian wrote:
Tiger wrote:
Speak English Plz.. This is a english Forum.. not a Spanish Forum... also.. i agree to Decay,MiFU and Tiger.. We should need ARG and 3D playing better CTFS and not playing the same outdated ass maps
Last edited by Matiu on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.
Youtube Channel | Matiu's Purple World | Instagram | Twitter

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:57 am

Then we played some games with random teams on st97 but they couldn't do much without zandro's overpowered ssg and unlagged help and they left. Bestpt adapted well though.
Or you morons could have done "Compat_OldRandom false" and "SV_NoUnlagged true" to get your terrible multiplayer experience without installing a dated client.

IdeIdoom
Zandrone

Post by IdeIdoom » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:34 am

mifu wrote: Because apparently the IDL wad is just only "SSG Kilkls, no skill. stctfmp forces thinking and skill.. blah blah blah"
Same maps in both wads, one of is updated (just recently as well), one is outdated as hell.

The only thinking and skill STCTFMP forces is how to shoot your gun and how to change to a better wad.
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

Code: Select all

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	boxxy skin when
<+Shift>	dastan you really want to fap at it this much and now you are going crazy and shredding your hair into a million tiny pieces for this boxxy skin to come out that way you can cum out
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
21:53:26  <@Estar>	well, if i'd be a girl, i would say ideidoom has ok looks

Samurai
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: [LF]

Post by Samurai » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:47 am

MetalGuy213 wrote: Speak English Plz.. This is a english Forum.. not a Spanish Forum... also.. i agree to Decay,MiFU and Tiger.. We should need ARG and 3D playing better CTFS and not playing the same outdated ass maps
Rofl you tell'em Metalguy. Preach to your fellow 3rd world'ers!

Code: Select all

00:11  <Jarin_cz>	i am pretty sure i have more doom friends than you

Shane
Forum Regular
Clan: Renegades
Clan Tag: [R]

Post by Shane » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:07 am

Lots of love for the Argentina family

Stctf or really zdctf, let's be honest here, is a legendary wad in its own right. It was the first major zd mega ctf wad to hit the public back when ctf in doom was introduced in zd 0.8. But with it comes the aging process when most of the maps are simply not fun to play outside of a pub game with all the updated strategies. Do you need skill to play zdctf maps? Yes, but all the maps that require any form of skill have already been imported to the idl wad for convenience. Everything else is just pub centered maps with otherwise drab layouts. In fact all the maps played here can be found in the latest idl wad.

Keep in mind that after 10 years zdaemon actually replaced their zdctf wad to go for a more streamlined mega compilation. That right there is a feat within itself.

Why are you guys playing uac headquarters with 3's are you actually mental

FascistCat

Post by FascistCat » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 pm

I don't know why such rage against ST97 since Zand is based off it and is clearly better than the former.

But honestly, if you wanted to state that ARG > 3D... I think just posting the images (in spoiler tags) was enough.