Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.6b

The local recycle bin. Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:55 am

C:\) wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:51 am
holy shit complex doom with a shotgun frenzy style
now i wonder why this mod its not the mod of the year instead of that garbage brutal doom
I like the Complex Doom too. But I don't think Brutal Doom is garbage. Do not write such bullshit. Have respect for hundreds of thousands of users who like Brutal Doom.

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Sepia-Paper wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:27 pm
Brutal Doom is good but its author isn't so its hard to give it proper respect.
So when he calls a mod garbage, does he mean the author or what? I don't care about anyone's personal feelings to the author. But the mod has nothing to do with it.

C:\)
Forum Regular

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

Post by C:\) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:28 pm

Doomenator wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:55 am
C:\) wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:51 am
holy shit complex doom with a shotgun frenzy style
now i wonder why this mod its not the mod of the year instead of that garbage brutal doom
I like the Complex Doom too. But I don't think Brutal Doom is garbage. Do not write such bullshit. Have respect for hundreds of thousands of users who like Brutal Doom.

with the author still being an asshole he and his mod should be out of business
Sepia-Paper wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:27 pm
Doomenator wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:55 am
like the Complex Doom too. But I don't think Brutal Doom is garbage. Do not write such bullshit. Have respect for hundreds of thousands of users who like Brutal Doom.
Brutal Doom is good but its author isn't so its hard to give it proper respect.

project brutality its way better but after the devs got a discussion with him it seems they no longer update it
Last edited by C:\) on Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Doomenator wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:20 pm
So when he calls a mod garbage, does he mean the author or what? I don't care about anyone's personal feelings to the author. But the mod has nothing to do with it.
The Author steals content from other mods and implements them in Brutal Doom and refuses to credit the owner in anyway. There have been multiple times he has been banned form nearly all Doom forums (ZDoom, Zandronum etc) for the same thing, but the most biggest thing was that he acts like complete ass when you tell him to stop.

and as of now he has been permanently banned from every doom forum there is and only has Moddb left to upload Brutal Doom on.

Forum Regular

Post by C:\) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Sepia-Paper wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:33 pm
Doomenator wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:20 pm
The Author steals content from other mods and implements them in Brutal Doom and refuses to credit the owner in anyway. There have been multiple times he has been banned form nearly all Doom forums (ZDoom, Zandronum etc) for the same thing, but the most biggest thing was that he acts like complete ass when you tell him to stop.

and as of now he has been permanently banned from every doom forum there is and only has Moddb left to upload Brutal Doom on.
lets go back to the topic and leave away that second rate dumbass modder

i was about to write of adding delays on the utility gun items just like the commander gun
Last edited by C:\) on Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fr blood
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.6b

Post by fr blood » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Or you guys can just pm each other instead of posting useless stuff on my topic.
If a moderator see my message please remove all the useless messages about brutal doom subject.

Forum Regular

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.6b

Post by C:\) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:53 pm

fr blood wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:00 pm
Or you guys can just pm each other instead of posting useless stuff on my topic.
If a moderator see my message please remove all the useless messages about brutal doom subject.
well thats why i said before to go back to the main topic because it was about to get derailed