[split] Forum change complete!

The local recycle bin. Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Dark-Assassin
Maintenence Crew

Re: Forum change complete!

Post by Dark-Assassin » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Looks fine to me
thumbnail

Slim
Zandrone
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-

Post by Slim » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Decay wrote:i'd appreciate reining in sig sizes. This is a prime example of retardation: http://i.imgur.com/pwUtVE8.png his sig takes up the entire fucking page and is as worthless as his posts. "But Decay, you can turn off sigs!" I shouldn't have to turn off sigs because a few people have abnormally large and obnoxious sigs.
Well excuse me, there's a PM system for a reason. There's no need to call anyone a retard. I agree though, what happened to the sig limit on the old forum? That worked nicely.

Don't worry Decay bby I'll shrink it down for you. [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)

Leonard
Developer

Post by Leonard » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:47 pm

Decay wrote:Reminds me of Carnevil, even with your quote! "The forums are completely breaking down!" "looks fine to me!"
Reminds me of your disgusting behavior and how the staff are completely blind to it. "looks fine to me!"
Decay wrote:This is a prime example of retardation
And this is a prime example of just what I am talking about. "oh he's calling someone a retard? looks fine to me!!!"

Quick reminder for anyone who would like to pull the "oh but he's only responding to retards" bullshit: it does NOT change the fact that it is INAPPROPRIATE and AGAINST THE RULES which the staff is supposedly here to ENFORCE.

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Post by Slyfox » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Decay, I found another candidate for the list
Edit: Nvm, hes already on it rofl

Ru5tK1ng
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:14 am

Leonard wrote:
Decay wrote:Reminds me of Carnevil, even with your quote! "The forums are completely breaking down!" "looks fine to me!"
Reminds me of your disgusting behavior and how the staff are completely blind to it. "looks fine to me!"
Perhaps you need to look at it objectively rather than your lens fogged with Decay hate, which may or may not be justified (I don't know the beef between you two nor do I care).
Leonard wrote:
And this is a prime example of just what I am talking about. "oh he's calling someone a retard? looks fine to me!!!"

Quick reminder for anyone who would like to pull the "oh but he's only responding to retards" bullshit: it does NOT change the fact that it is INAPPROPRIATE and AGAINST THE RULES which the staff is supposedly here to ENFORCE.
In the first quote, which you failed to link properly, he is calling the signature retarded, not the individual. A signature like that is somewhat excessively large and Slim must agree as well since he added spoiler tags.

In the second link, I'm confused as to what your point is? What are you trying to prove with that topic? Are you trying to say plagiarism isn't retarded? Go ahead and plagiarize in an institution of higher learning and I guarantee you it won't be considered smart when you get caught.

The staff has apprehended Decay in the past when they deemed it necessary. They are more capable at exercising proper judgement and not allowing themselves to be blinded by personal vendettas. This is why the staff are the staff and why you are delegated to backseat modding.

Edit: There is a time and place for bringing up the past, it's worth a warning but not a ban.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 am

Decay just posts that thread anytime Slim says anything at all, really ...

10.5298/10 relevance gg
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

ZZYZX
Posts a lot
Clan: A3
Clan Tag: [A3]

Post by ZZYZX » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:34 am

Decay it's a bug actually, when same signature repeats multiple times in a page, its instances after 1st one are double height (like in that screenshot you have, there are visible additional newlines in each spoiler and between them). Reported on uh 3rd or 4th page here, still not fixed lol.

Slim
Zandrone
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-

Post by Slim » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:52 am

Ænima wrote:Decay just posts that thread anytime Slim says anything at all, really ...

10.5298/10 relevance gg
Bait only works so many times. Last time he did it, it got trashed so I'm expecting it to happen again and fade into obscurity.

EDIT: after I posted this, this happened [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

That size doubling is annoying. Needs a fix.

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Catastrophe » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:05 am

Damn even your spoilers are huge

mifu
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: Demon RiderZ

Post by mifu » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:40 am

Slim wrote:
Ænima wrote:Decay just posts that thread anytime Slim says anything at all, really ...

10.5298/10 relevance gg
Bait only works so many times. Last time he did it, it got trashed so I'm expecting it to happen again and fade into obscurity.

EDIT: after I posted this, this happened [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

That size doubling is annoying. Needs a fix.
Still being looked into. Are you able to pastebin me the bbcode and layout of the sig?
Leonard wrote:

Wow. Could we not use this thread to simply fire shots at people? Infact this is getting out of hand and I will make a new thread explaining this.

From what I am reading, decay is not doing anything wrong but it seems people who dislike him, have been indeed well.. provoking the dragon if you will. I'll explain it in a different thread but for now please stop derailing the thread.

Decay: this also goes for you, if anyone has problems with someone, please PM them for now. Cheers.