Awesome Deathmatch

The local recycle bin. Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Dusk
Developer

RE: Awesome Deathmatch

Post by Dusk » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:34 am

MetalGuy213 wrote: could be later....
now... folks..
AWDM09 is incomming.
What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you ignoring everyone's feedback and then whining when we don't like the product? Go back to deviantart.

Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

Post by Matiu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:40 am

Dusk wrote:
now... folks..
AWDM09 is incomming.
What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you ignoring everyone's feedback and then whining when we don't like the product? Go back to deviantart.
i'm aren't ignoring you... :/
i'm guessing now us are elevating this to other level.... hanging like a victim is not... if someone thinks then i'm a troll... thats a no....
Dodging a question or something no too....
;x
i'm not going to back to Devianart.. i'm not a Furry editor, i almost like you guys.. trying this again should be blanded as hell... theres nothing good or what to do a better map?.

that only means now then these maps minus of others are bland... aleast... i guess i'm just a piece of shit.... :cry:
Last edited by Matiu on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.
Youtube Channel | Matiu's Purple World | Instagram | Twitter

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Catastrophe » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:00 am

MetalGuy213 wrote:
Dusk wrote:
now... folks..
AWDM09 is incomming.
i'm guessing now us are elevating this to other level.... hanging like a victim is not... if someone thinks then i'm a troll... thats a no....
;x
i'm not going to back to Devianart.. i'm not a Furry editor, i almost like you guys.. trying this again should be blanded as hell... theres nothing good or what to do a better map?.

that only means now then these maps minus of others are bland... aleast... i guess i'm just a piece of shit.... :cry:
Calling you a troll at this point would be a compliment.

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:03 am

Catastrophe wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote:
Dusk wrote:
now... folks..
AWDM09 is incomming.
;x

Calling you a troll at this point would be a compliment.
what does mean that? also.. just saying.....
i've think it's near to kill this project due of ignoring everyone else's ideas and due of bad mapping.
Last edited by Matiu on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:36 am

Unplug your internet and just map for a while. It helps. You can always ask for help if you need it though. I'm actually surprised we don't have a subforum specifically for mapping discussion because that would be interesting.

Managing group projects can be overwhelming if you're trying to learn to map at the same time. Take it from the faggot who made superb skulltag lol
Last edited by Ænima on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:50 am

Ænima wrote: Unplug your internet and just map for a while. It helps. You can always ask for help if you need it though. I'm actually surprised we don't have a subforum specifically for mapping discussion because that would be interesting.

Managing group projects can be overwhelming if you're trying to learn to map at the same time. Take it from the faggot who made superb skulltag lol
could be this something helpful for me for AWDM09....
i guess... Samuzero could help me for the moment at modify some cramped ass maps made by mine and to get better rated and becoming a modified map.... aleast... being a ignorant is bad..
Last edited by Matiu on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:58 am

MetalGuy213 wrote: could be this something helpful for me for AWDM09....
ok nevermind i give up
MetalGuy213 wrote: Samuzero could help me for the moment at modify some cramped ass maps made by mine and to get better rated and becoming a modified map.... aleast...
You are still too new to mapping. You can't rely on others to do things that you need to learn and practice anyways. I guess if it makes a slightly better map then it is good. BUT if you want to be able to make 10+ maps by yourself then you should learn these skills NOW. Stop working on the map pack. Practice mapping. you can always continue working on it later.

I will leave you with this advice, from your own keyboard:

MetalGuy213 wrote: ... being a ignorant is bad..
Last edited by Ænima on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

mifu
Clan: Demon RiderZ

Post by mifu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:15 am

It seems my teachings have not reached you my child.

Its fine though, I guess you will learn the hard way if you wont listen to everyone here who is trying to help you. Quite frankly its getting tiring and it is now no longer worth it.

I'd suggest you take everyone advice and get better because honestly, this will help you. But hey your life right? But im going to state a quote that I am seeing in regards to you. "no signs of change"

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:32 am

mifu wrote: It seems my teachings have not reached you my child.

Its fine though, I guess you will learn the hard way if you wont listen to everyone here who is trying to help you. Quite frankly its getting tiring and it is now no longer worth it.

I'd suggest you take everyone advice and get better because honestly, this will help you. But hey your life right? But im going to state a quote that I am seeing in regards to you. "no signs of change"
that means then i still i'm bad.... i can't change....
Last edited by Matiu on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tiger

Post by Tiger » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:46 am

MetalGuy213 wrote: and.. a Recoloured INTERPIC From DOOM2 as to be a such yellow as the Epic Face on the TITLEPIC

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! MY FUCKING EYES! Why are you using this color base?!? Really, don't use that color base! Go with something darker or atleast something easy on the eyes

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:59 am

Tiger wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote: and.. a Recoloured INTERPIC From DOOM2 as to be a such yellow as the Epic Face on the TITLEPIC

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! MY FUCKING EYES! Why are you using this color base?!? Really, don't use that color base! Go with something darker or atleast something easy on the eyes
better?

mifu
Clan: Demon RiderZ

Post by mifu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:18 am

MetalGuy213 wrote:

Well you are proving that with this thread. Alot of people tried to give you advice and it seems to not be reaching you.

I really dont want to sound like an ass but lets cut the crap and get straight to the point. You cant just except people to help you out if your maps are bad, or if you wont put in most of the work.

It does not work like that. Take it from me. Projects dont work if the leader is not doing anything. Taking advice and criticism is also a need. Think of making a project.. a restaurant.

A chef makes food because he/she enjoys it. He/she likes to cook. If their food is shit, people who ate it will let them know how bad it is. The Chef cant expect anyone else to modify the recipe to make it work, the chef has to do it while others help him in whatever way possible. I know that when someone that says your map set is shit kinda sucks, I get it. Be glad these folks are actually telling you what is wrong with it though so you can fix it.

If after reading this post, you are still trying to work on this mod and you keep producing the same stuff, well. ....

Last edited by mifu on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

IdeIdoom
Zandrone

Post by IdeIdoom » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:49 am

MetalGuy213 wrote:
better?
Well, instead of recoloring, you could maybe...make your own?
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

Code: Select all

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	boxxy skin when
<+Shift>	dastan you really want to fap at it this much and now you are going crazy and shredding your hair into a million tiny pieces for this boxxy skin to come out that way you can cum out
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
21:53:26  <@Estar>	well, if i'd be a girl, i would say ideidoom has ok looks

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:05 am

IdeIdoom wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote:
better?
my spriting isn't is good... so no...
mifu wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote:

Well you are proving that with this thread. Alot of people tried to give you advice and it seems to not be reaching you.

I really dont want to sound like an ass but lets cut the crap and get straight to the point. You cant just except people to help you out if your maps are bad, or if you wont put in most of the work.

It does not work like that. Take it from me. Projects dont work if the leader is not doing anything. Taking advice and criticism is also a need. Think of making a project.. a restaurant.

A chef makes food because he/she enjoys it. He/she likes to cook. If their food is shit, people who ate it will let them know how bad it is. The Chef cant expect anyone else to modify the recipe to make it work, the chef has to do it while others help him in whatever way possible. I know that when someone that says your map set is shit kinda sucks, I get it. Be glad these folks are actually telling you what is wrong with it though so you can fix it.

If after reading this post, you are still trying to work on this mod and you keep producing the same stuff, well. ....

that means other thing to hear everyone else's ideas?.
Last edited by Matiu on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

uggi121
Forum Regular

Post by uggi121 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:11 am

I'm sorry but are you just dumb or ignorant ? Before you commit yourself to such an ambitious project, first understand how deathmatch/duel maps work.. Learn the required tactics and strategies behind gameplay before you even think about mapping, because you need to understand what you're mapping for and you need to have something in your mind. If you don't have a lucid blueprint, you can always ask other players for their opinions(remember to ask the right ones). I honestly wonder whether you actually tried reading through others' posts..

Instead of diving deep, just make ONE map, play test it with others, consider their opinions(be ready for rough ones) and then proceed to make changes and/or more maps.

But again, I don't think this post will make a difference because you either don't understand English or are just extremely ignorant.
"I want to learn French. Hope I'm taught how to gif French kiss."

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:15 am

uggi121 wrote: I'm sorry but are you just dumb or ignorant ? Before you commit yourself to such an ambitious project, first understand how deathmatch/duel maps work.. Learn the required tactics and strategies behind gameplay before you even think about mapping, because you need to understand what you're mapping for and you need to have something in your mind. If you don't have a lucid blueprint, you can always ask other players for their opinions(remember to ask the right ones). I honestly wonder whether you actually tried reading through others' posts..

Instead of diving deep, just make ONE map, play test it with others, consider their opinions(be ready for rough ones) and then proceed to make changes and/or more maps.

But again, I don't think this post will make a difference because you either don't understand English or are just extremely ignorant.
i'm not dumb little idiot :/
also... i'm not going to waste this time on this everytime.
sorry but i'll stop work on this for a moment then samuzero fixes and modifies bad and cramped ass maps that i made.

I see how ignorant i am but.. taking some of it could be a bit helpeful but theres nothing now then no one helps.
Last edited by Matiu on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

IdeIdoom
Zandrone

Post by IdeIdoom » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:17 am

MetalGuy213 wrote:
IdeIdoom wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote:
better?
You don't need to know how to sprite to make an INTERPIC. You just need to know how to manipulate an image or how to draw. And even then, you can search some tutorials on how to make cool texts and other things. Use your creativity, if you have any.
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

Code: Select all

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	boxxy skin when
<+Shift>	dastan you really want to fap at it this much and now you are going crazy and shredding your hair into a million tiny pieces for this boxxy skin to come out that way you can cum out
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
21:53:26  <@Estar>	well, if i'd be a girl, i would say ideidoom has ok looks

Matiu
Posts a lot

Post by Matiu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:21 am

IdeIdoom wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote:
IdeIdoom wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote:
better?
You don't need to know how to sprite to make an INTERPIC. You just need to know how to manipulate an image or how to draw. And even then, you can search some tutorials on how to make cool texts and other things. Use your creativity, if you have any.
well.. thanks.

uggi121
Forum Regular

Post by uggi121 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:22 am

MetalGuy213 wrote:
uggi121 wrote: I'm sorry but are you just dumb or ignorant ? Before you commit yourself to such an ambitious project, first understand how deathmatch/duel maps work.. Learn the required tactics and strategies behind gameplay before you even think about mapping, because you need to understand what you're mapping for and you need to have something in your mind. If you don't have a lucid blueprint, you can always ask other players for their opinions(remember to ask the right ones). I honestly wonder whether you actually tried reading through others' posts..

i'm not dumb little idiot :/
also... i'm not going to waste this time on this everytime.
sorry but i'll stop work on this for a moment then samuzero fixes and modifies bad and cramped ass maps that i made.
Yes, better stop wasting time on this. I suggest you make individual maps first, or maybe a pack of, say, 5 DM maps. Try something extravagant once you are comfortable with mapping for deathmatches.
"I want to learn French. Hope I'm taught how to gif French kiss."

ZZYZX
Posts a lot
Clan: A3
Clan Tag: [A3]

Post by ZZYZX » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:12 pm

MetalGuy213 wrote:
IdeIdoom wrote:
MetalGuy213 wrote:
better?
This is the interpic of ZandroTDM: http://i.imgur.com/t0RMcvl.png