[SHD] Shithouse Deluxe

The local recycle bin. Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
frostyflakes
New User

[SHD] Shithouse Deluxe

Post by frostyflakes » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:57 pm

[SHD] - SHITHOUSE DELUXE

Shithouse Deluxe. Wow.

These are the Members

caller
capodecima
captain sweden
denzoa
edd
fran
frank
frostyflakes
galactus
NAUTILUS
samurai
strych6
thefwf
tomd

We will play DOOM CTF!

How to join... Have fun and smile!

Have a nice day everybody

signed, Shithouse Masters of Doom

Last edited by The Toxic Avenger on Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Member warned for that absolutely NSFW clan banner.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Re: [SHD] Shithouse Deluxe

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:06 am

I've already had to warn you for this thread.

and you're advertising that you have a well-known masterbanned user and multiple known trolls.

Explain how this is not a shitpost before 8AM EST or this goes to the trash.

frostyflakes
New User

Post by frostyflakes » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:03 am

The Toxic Avenger wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:06 am
I've already had to warn you for this thread.

and you're advertising that you have a well-known masterbanned user and multiple known trolls.

Explain how this is not a shitpost before 8AM EST or this goes to the trash.
Frankly, I don't know how to respond to this post in a way that would make you believe this isn't a shitpost, as I sense some bias in your sentiment.

Yes, we may have some alleged trolls in our clan, but this is a subjective description ascribed to longtime, reputable members of the community. Our clan is a legitimate one, regardless of whether you choose to approve this post. Hence, you might see players with [SHD] tags at some point (namely in the private competitive scene).

The banner was intended to be in good humor. I figured it wouldn't necessarily be too graphic or offensive so as to warrant any reprimand. In light of the recent breakup of various longstanding clans, a number of players have gathered together under the "Shithouse Deluxe" name to revive some of the competitive scene.

We know quite a few people in the community who share the clan's sense of humor. This is a legitimate clan with its own dedicated Discord server (a community, if you will) that has existed for well over a year now. We're competitive, but we try not to take the game too seriously.

Again, we share a distinct (surreal) sense of humor that many may not understand, which is why we chose our name and made such a banner. We're "content creators," to boot, as we love to draw, make music, write, and so on. All the best, and if you have any further concerns please get in touch with any of us! No hard feelings man and have a good one

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:01 pm

Knowing that around when you posted this you came into the discord server with friends and ban evaded, I'm not buying it.