Public image

The local recycle bin. Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
slav
Banned
Banned: Permanently

Public image

Post by slav » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:12 am

Mobius wrote: The issue is having the old guard adapt to the new technologies and possibilities of doom. This includes using GEOMETRICAL gimmicks such as real 3D floors and BREAK AWAY from Odamex dinosaurs choking what could bring in people.
You cant make much complex maps or rathar gameplay when you have not any special movement (circle jump, not even strafe jumping). So with 3D floors you only got 2 floors where you can fight, but altogether
it will not working. I think the 3D floors are good bonus in doom 2 but if you seriously think it can attract and make some boom on zandronum then GL. LMAO and See ya in that thread in 5 years on same spot. <3
I think only where you can make the 3D floors useful in "competition", is playing some hide and seek or last man standing. Bcz you have actually more space where to hide and some tactics...but this is all...
The only when i was interested in dueling more on zan some others maps than the classic ones was when the rusts and hatred eon wad came on. It was really very good and i think it could attract new players and even OS players, though it needed some better flags on zandronum which was not existant on zandronum. But i think in wad like that should new players or this cry babies like or decay lose hard too. Probably the 29 - -1 results HYPE thanks to armors... :wonk: