Good Skulltag WADS/PK3/Mods/Etc?

General discussion of the port and Doom-related chat.
TDRR
Forum Regular

Good Skulltag WADS/PK3/Mods/Etc?

Post by TDRR » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:32 pm

I recently got an itch for playing classic Skulltag WADS (Preferably Co-op/Single Player) probably because i missed the entirety of the Skulltag age :lol:

So, what ST wads do you recommend? (By Skulltag i mean WADS that make use of Skulltag's resources and stuff)
One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to meditate in His temple. (Psalm 27:4, NASB)
My Discord tag is @tdrr, and it's my preferred contact method. I also check PMs here from time to time.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Re: Good Skulltag WADS/PK3/Mods/Etc?

Post by Ænima » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:09 pm

https://zandronum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=231

No clue if it even works in Zan 3.0, but I wasted like 3 years of my life making it (2010 to 2013) so you might as well give it a try. I also had a bunch of semi-famous mappers contribute and it has newschool remakes of 80% of the Doom2 maps. Makes use of most Skulltag textures, monsters, weapons, and items.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

TDRR
Forum Regular

Post by TDRR » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:39 am

I meant more like actually old stuff that's made for Skulltag and runs in Skulltag, but that looks awesome too! Downloading.
One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to meditate in His temple. (Psalm 27:4, NASB)
My Discord tag is @tdrr, and it's my preferred contact method. I also check PMs here from time to time.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:36 am

TDRR wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:39 am
I meant more like actually old stuff that's made for Skulltag and runs in Skulltag, but that looks awesome too! Downloading.
It is old. That project was started 8 years ago, and it was made for Skulltag 98b through 98e (iirc 98e was the last ST before Zandronum).

The version of the mod available in the thread might not work in ST 98e however, since i continued to work on the mod after Zan was released and may have used a few Zan features that may throw errors if you use ST. I dunno, never tried it ...
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community