EPIC Zandronum Frag Movie

General discussion of the port and Doom-related chat.
OzaKABIX
New User

EPIC Zandronum Frag Movie

Post by OzaKABIX » Sat May 28, 2016 11:45 pm

So I wanted to create a super cool frag movie filled with some sick kills and CTF scores...

So HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/rq_c7GLuu6c

Let me know what you think because your opinions really matter to me.

Ru5tK1ng
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Re: EPIC Zandronum Frag Movie

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Sun May 29, 2016 5:36 am

I love how Legion was a huge fan of Odamex cocksucker and now he's making these type of videos.
RIP legion

Kara Kurt
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Kara Kurt » Sun May 29, 2016 6:29 am

Actually you should've used Gyross' demos to get a better idea of what was your exact position when he shot. Here's why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQtJOps ... e=youtu.be

You gotta make sure you're not spectating someone or using his demo in order to get accurate results. And it's been always like that.

OzaKABIX
New User

Post by OzaKABIX » Sun May 29, 2016 7:07 am

That may apply to the last kill but not the first and second.

Regardless of what you tell me about demo pov... I saw this on my screen in game hence why I noticed it. This shit happens everyday. Get shot around walls, seconds after someone shoots. If it wasn't the case in his PoV why did he turn around himself in disbelief that he killed me?

If it doesn't happen to you it's probably because you fuckers are the ones doing it!

Rip doom.

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Catastrophe » Sun May 29, 2016 7:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGC6ggGlul4

tl;dw thats how netcode works and its dumb to show your PoV but not Gyrossman's.

OzaKABIX
New User

Post by OzaKABIX » Sun May 29, 2016 12:47 pm

How is that dumb? This is what I saw on my screen during the gameplay. I'm not arsed what it looked like on his screen. He may have hit the perfect shot. I'm not targeting Gyross in this video. Gyross send the demo if you have it and see this - seeing as you spin around you probably lagged yourself.

But tbh it doesn't really matter. I only care what it looks like when I'm playing. If on my screen he is shooting me after I passed him how am I supposed to predict his shots to evade? Gyross was pinging 30 as well - bet its worse if we got coffee bean's pov.

Am I the only person experiencing this? Or are you pansies crying because I made a criticism about Zandronum?

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Catastrophe » Sun May 29, 2016 7:50 pm

OzaKABIX wrote:How is that dumb? This is what I saw on my screen during the gameplay. I'm not arsed what it looked like on his screen. He may have hit the perfect shot. I'm not targeting Gyross in this video. Gyross send the demo if you have it and see this - seeing as you spin around you probably lagged yourself.

But tbh it doesn't really matter. I only care what it looks like when I'm playing. If on my screen he is shooting me after I passed him how am I supposed to predict his shots to evade? Gyross was pinging 30 as well - bet its worse if we got coffee bean's pov.

Am I the only person experiencing this? Or are you pansies crying because I made a criticism about Zandronum?
Passing a corner and getting killed after you pass it happens in almost all games. See CS:GO. Thats just how netcode and latency works.

cenou
Under Moderation

Post by cenou » Sun May 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Catastrophe wrote:
OzaKABIX wrote:How is that dumb? This is what I saw on my screen during the gameplay. I'm not arsed what it looked like on his screen. He may have hit the perfect shot. I'm not targeting Gyross in this video. Gyross send the demo if you have it and see this - seeing as you spin around you probably lagged yourself.

Passing a corner and getting killed after you pass it happens in almost all games. See CS:GO. Thats just how netcode and latency works.