Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.8a

General discussion of the port and Doom-related chat.
C:\)
Forum Regular

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.6b

Post by C:\) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:41 am

Scalewinged wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:20 pm
C:\) wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:53 pm
blood i thought you said you will never make this mod like clusterfuck but moving the spread rune on the bonus crate and open deck, are you crazy?
remove that crap man
now everyone will use that rune, spam the shit out things and crash the server over and over
if someone gets a devastator or leg Bfg its a instant crash for everyone no matter if you have a nasa computer
add the reflection and prosperity rune instead
Honestly Spread rune is nothing useful. At least it doing nothing compared to any other rune. It making too many wepens useless (explosives bye-bye), so moving it to bonus crate instead of epic is pretty obvious. I think also leg rune should be obtainable from epics only to prevent that stupid "leg rune hunt".
i agree with the leg rune but also the luck rune too
those 2 already are on the epic crates as "legendary items" and the "demon rune luck rune combo"

but speaking again for spread rune dude you have no idea what you talking about that spread rune its even better than the legendary but also the worse because it can used to spam the shit out things uncontrollably like the devastator or the leg bfg
even on clusterfuck servers it can make players disconnect

i am sure you and many players already saw me how i abuse the destructive power of that rune

theres few things blood should get focused if he gets interested

1.- remove spread rune, to hell with that rune
2.- remove legendary and luck rune from bonus crates and only get them from the epic crate combos
3.- almost all skulltag runes are already on this game why not add prosperity rune with a little change of 500 max armor and 250 max hp and reflection rune with the same effect as the fate sphere but without the invulnerability
4.- rage rune cooldown on utilitygun and commandergun its very op should be only a double fire rate rune

TaporGamingBugReport

Clan: DoomBreakerMadness
Clan Tag: doombreakermdnss

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7?

Post by TaporGamingBugReport » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:25 am

I found v0.99.7 it's finally released!

Forum Regular

Post by C:\) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:20 am

yo blast88 you need to fix CDM24 man
sometimes mobs when they fall from the bridges they teleport to some rooms impossible to reach

TaporGamingBugReport

Post by TaporGamingBugReport » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:02 am

In CDM24
Monsters fall down into the pits.

It's recommended use the Proto-D-BFG and Legendary BFG to kill

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:58 pm

TaporGamingBugReport wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:02 am
In CDM24
Monsters fall down into the pits.

It's recommended use the Proto-D-BFG and Legendary BFG to kill
and if you don't have either of those which are Epic Crate Weapons then what?

Blast98
Forum Regular

Post by Blast98 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:01 pm

Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:20 am
sometimes mobs when they fall from the bridges they teleport to some rooms impossible to reach
Hmmm. Regarding your request, I would love to fix that but I’ll have to ask Blood about it.

Blast98
Forum Regular

Post by Blast98 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Blast88 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:01 pm
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:20 am
Hmmm. Regarding your request, I would love to fix that but I’ll have to ask Blood about it.
Just so you know, Blood is going to fix CDM24 because he told me he’s going to deal with it.

fr blood
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7

Post by fr blood » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:48 am

Hello guys and my bad I forgot to update the topic here, we have been on v0.99.7 for quite a while now, and the patch shouldn't take too much time to come.

Marcaek
Forum Staff

Post by Marcaek » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:32 pm

Consider updating to a newer LCA version while you're at it.

RmBeer
New User

Post by RmBeer » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:02 pm

1) Long and labyrinth maps

👌 GOOD

2) briefcases and energy distributed everywhere

👌 GOOD

3) Grand repertoire of weapons

👌 GOOD

4) enemies that destroying you with one shoot

👎 BAD

What is the point of so many energy briefcases and weapons if in the end they destroy you with one shot?

I don't think you can win even with 20 players with such troll monsters.

It has broken with all the balance of the game. There is no difference that takes away 1000 or 1000000 of energy, anyway you die.

Even being invulnerable destroys you.

If you resuscitate or invoke random monsters, you can break the game.

Scalewinged
New User

Post by Scalewinged » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:30 am

I just got "UAC respawn supply tier-1" from bones crate.... and wtf is it? there's no any new wepens or items appeard...

Forum Regular

Post by C:\) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:05 pm

that spread rune makes the game so easy
you should remove it from the open deck and bonus crates blood just like you did with the drain and terror rune
the reflection rune and the prosperity would be a better and more balanced runes to add

also some weapons needs a fix like the double grenade launcher alternate, should explode the moment it touch any wall

the legendary gauss cannon should be the original legendary railgun, even buffed in version D1 its not very effective to use it man or at least make it to penetrate everything

Blast98
Forum Regular

Post by Blast98 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:52 pm

Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:05 pm
you should remove it from the open deck and bonus crates blood just like you did with the drain and terror rune
the reflection rune and the prosperity would be a better and more balanced runes to add

also some weapons needs a fix like the double grenade launcher alternate, should explode the moment it touch any wall

the legendary gauss cannon should be the original legendary railgun, even buffed in version D1 its not very effective to use it man or at least make it to penetrate everything
Adding in the prosperity rune is a bad idea because it will cause glitches to items that give 500 health/armor by giving only 250 health/armor. Now fixing some weapons would be a good idea because some weapons do need to be fixed. Now if the spread rune ever keeps doing more game crashes, then removing it and replacing it with the reflection rune would be a good idea.

TaporGamingBugReport

Post by TaporGamingBugReport » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:03 am

What happens if you set sv_maxlives to this mod?

Forum Regular

Post by C:\) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:22 pm

Blast88 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:52 pm
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:05 pm

Adding in the prosperity rune is a bad idea because it will cause glitches to items that give 500 health/armor by giving only 250 health/armor. Now fixing some weapons would be a good idea because some weapons do need to be fixed. Now if the spread rune ever keeps doing more game crashes, then removing it and replacing it with the reflection rune would be a good idea.
Prosperity could work like the Regen rune but instead of Health it regenerates armor to 500
the reflection rune could work like that reflection blue sphere but without the invulnerability

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:57 pm

Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:22 pm

Prosperity could work like the Regen rune but instead of Health it regenerates armor to 500
the reflection rune could work like that reflection blue sphere but without the invulnerability
or it works by letting you fill health and armour upto 750 5For example Legendary armour gives 500%, you can pick up armour bonuses further and get uptp 750%.

The same goes for health, you can get it up to 750% by just picking up health packs and so forth.

OR it can instead make you get everything you pick up double! Like Health packs will give you 50 instead of 25, ammo will be double etc.

Forum Regular

Post by C:\) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:21 am

Bug found on the new mech from commander gun
if you exit from the suit and enter another vehicle you get stuck

yo blood since you are adding alt fires to your exclusive weapons.

How about the plasma repeater have an alternate, a spread fire like if you have the spread rune.
The pulse shotgun altfire should be like doom 2016 shotgun alternate you shoot 3 times but it reloads 3 times.
The M79Grenadelauncher altfire should be a cluster bomb.
The bfg3500 altfire should be a shield like the deployable shield but consumes ammo very fast.

that new time rune gave me an idea, how about if you switch the rage rune cooldown on that one it fits better, a rune which gives you the ability to stop time and gives cooldown to vehicle weapons and the utility guns
and please remove the spread rune man, you clearly said you dont like clusterfuck and that rune make this game like one

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:29 pm

^ this, I agree.

Forum Regular

Post by C:\) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:48 pm

that bfg3500 shield is DELICIOUS!!!!! :igor:

the plasma caster altfire however its OP, it does more damage than normal fire, you need to nerf it a little more

since you took some attention to the epic crates with those new mixed items, how about if you remove the legendary rune and the luck rune from the bonus crates and the only way to get them its by the epic crates

that dropping items on death feature kind of like it and would be better if you buff it more by dropping 2 or 3 items so people will have to be more careful not to die very often

the plasma tank normal fire you need to change the name for something like "plasma rocket"
also how about if you add for altfires the bfg3500 on the grenade button and the bfg3500 shield on the mine button it will fit very good on the tank since the projectiles are blue

the bullet tank altfire should be the explosive chaingun on the grenade button with a very slow fire rate
and a explosive pump shotgun on the mine button with a cooldown delay

and DUDE that spread rune now its a nightmare if someone use it with the plasma caster altfire you SERIOUSLY need to remove it

mattbratt11
Forum Regular
Clan: Candid Yams
Clan Tag: MMCY

Post by mattbratt11 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:45 pm

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:48 pm
...and DUDE that spread rune now its a nightmare if someone use it with the plasma caster altfire you SERIOUSLY need to remove it
Whoa dude, calm down. We have no problems about spread runes and dual-wielding plasma casters' altfire modes at all.
In fact, you're the one that's been making problems and trolling all over the internet, and it's all your fault.
Besides, it's nobody's fault anyway, except your spamming and impatience.
You are always complaining about wads drizzled with nonsense, aggression, insanity, and most of all, topped with unfairness and awful sauce.

Please calm down and be nice and patient my friend.
I'm sure that fluffy could add the LegendaryIconOfSin Monster in the new Nexus Update any day...