These are the soundtracks from WhoDunIt that I know:AnalOpportunist wrote: Whoever identified that, eternal thanks to you.
Either way, can anyone tell me what are the tracks used in Who Dun It: D_FINAL1-D_FINAL4, D_SICA and the one from level Sewer Showdown? I'm also currious about the songs that you can hear in Torn City, when you approach devil's mill and metro system. Are those parts of some longer songs or just some sounds?
* D_SPOOK - Fear (RxKing).
* D_LEVEL1 - Find Him (God$peed).
* D_SICA - David's Desperation (The Crooked Man) / Ignus Fatuus (Torrey Desmond Rogers).
* D_HLMS01 - Ms. Valkyr (Max Payne).
* D_MIDN - Midnight Syndicate (Grisly Reminder).
* D_HLMS02 - Max's Nightmare (Max Payne).
* D_FINAL2 - Don't Cry, Jennifer (Clock Tower: The First Fear).
* D_FINAL3 - Enlil's Theme (God$peed).
* D_FINAL4 - Army of Angels (God$peed).
* D_GUILE - Guile's Theme (Street Fighter II).
* D_FATE - Ferrets (FilmCow).
* D_RUAEE - Always (Erasure).
The ambient music that can be heard on WDIEX02 (Torn City '79) comes from a variety of soundtracks from "The Warriors" for the PlayStation Two.