The "What song is this/where is this song used?" thread

General discussion of the port and Doom-related chat.
User avatar
Leo
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 am
Contact:

The "What song is this/where is this song used?" thread

#1

Post by Leo » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Previous title: List of songs used in wads
Note from TTA: I figured this thread would be a useful thread for people wondering what song they heard in a wad (as people were already doing) or finding out what wad a song was used in, so I'm stickying this for that purpose. :)

Hello everyone!

Because a lot of people want to know where the music from a certain wad originated from, I thought it would be handy if we could help each other. It would be great if you guys could help expand the list because I only know MAP01-MAP60 from Jumpmaze at the moment (Found it in a text file from the wad itself).

Everyone can post information about what music is used in which wad. This way we can make a good list that would come out handy for those who search the original songs.



Jumpmaze-related list of songs

[spoiler]MAP01 - Doom - At Doom's Gate
MAP02 - Doom - Kitchen Ace (And Taking Names)
MAP03 - Street Fighter - Ken's Theme
MAP04 - Magnetic Fields 2 by Jean Michel Jarre (MIDI)
MAP05 - Midi song from a band called Journey - Open Door
MAP06 - Final Doom TNT MAP01
MAP07 - Doom 2 - Getting Too Tense
MAP08 - Metroid Prime Hunters - Arcterra Main Theme
MAP09 - Star Fox 64 - Starwolf Theme
MAP10 - Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)
MAP11 - Sonic Heroes - Rail Canyon
MAP12 - Alien Vendetta - Map 10
MAP13 - James Paddock - Technownage
MAP14 - Donkey Kong Country 3 - Nuts N' Bolts
MAP15 - Resident Evil, Mansion, 1st Floor
MAP16 - PSX Doom, Refinery (MAP11) by Aubrey Hodges
MAP17 - PSX Doom, Mount Erebus (MAP21) by Aubrey Hodges
MAP18 - Castlevania - Bloody Tears
MAP19 - Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily's Castle
MAP20 - Year of the new moon by wyldfyre1
MAP21 - Donkey Kong Country 2 - Toxic Tower
MAP22 - Gundam Wing: Endless Duel, Death Scythe
MAP23 - Final Fantasy VII - Makou Reactor
MAP24 - Metroid Prime - Phendrana Drifts
MAP25 - Mist Ache by Lee Jackson, Rise Of The Triads
MAP26 - Megaman X7 OST, Our Blood Boils, vs Sigma 1st
MAP27 - Exquisite - TSEC
MAP28 - Random Newgrounds Techno.
MAP29 - Sonic 3D Blast - Volcano Valley Zone Act 2
MAP30 - Final Doom TNT MAP30
MAP31 - Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - Dark Groove
MAP32 - Megaman X7 OST, Awake Road Again
MAP32 Secret - Leeroy Jenkins (fun times mix) by Funtastic Power!
------------------------------------------------
Victory songs (Depending on how you finish map 30 determines this)
------------------------------------------------
Victory music 1 - Paper Mario, Huff N. Puff
Victory music 2 - Donkey Kong Country 2 - Stickerbrush Symphony

------------------------------------------------
Intermission songs
------------------------------------------------
Intermission 1 (Very Easy) - Gradius 3 - Departure for Space (love this game and music)
Intermission 2 (Easy0 - Soul Calibur 2 - History Unfolds (Character select music)
Intermission 3 (Moderate) - Mega Man 9 - Flash in the Dark
Intermission 4 (Hard) - Donkey Kong Country - Aquatic Ambience
Intermission 5 (Very Hard)- Donkey Kong Country 2 -Lost World Anthem
Intermission 6 (Final and Secret)- Super Metroid - Upper Crateria

------------------------------------------------
Single Player songs (Songs that are played once you beat a certain difficulty level in singleplayer mode)
------------------------------------------------
End of Very Easy - F-Zero - Big Blue (midi is remixed from the original)
End of Easy -Donkey Kong Country 2 - Flight of the Zinger
End of Moderate - Donkey Kong Country 2 - Haunted Chase
End of Hard - Doom 64 Intro Theme
End of Secret (Completing map 32 in single player) - Donkey Kong Country 3 - Waterfall (GBA version)

MAP33 -- Training
Author: The Player
Music: Carrington Institute, Perfect Dark

MAP34 -- Junglefalls
Author: Wario
Music: Primal Rave by David Wise, Donkey Kong Country 2 OST

MAP35 -- Rage Maze
Author: The Player
Music: Futureal by Iron Maiden (MIDI)

MAP36 -- Goldfinger
Author: The Player
Music: Caverns and Silo Detonation Imminent levels, Goldeneye 64

MAP37 -- Volcano Escape
Author: Volcano, AC3, AAC, Positron
Music: Hollow Tree, Battletoads in Battlemaniacs OST

MAP38 -- Jumpmaze Circuit
Author: Wario
Music: Luigi Raceway, Mario Kart 64

MAP39 -- Escaping From Hell
Author: The Player
Music: Credits (MAP12) composed by Simon "SlayeR" Judd, Hellcore 2

MAP40 -- Proteh's Chaos Base
Author: Proteh
Music: Red Canyon level, F-Zero GX

MAP41 -- Eternal Void
Author: Gosimer
Music:
- Killer Instinct, Glacius theme
- Chrono Trigger OST, Fanfare 1, Lucca's Theme

MAP42 -- Lost Halls
Author: AconyX
Music: Halls of the Damned (E2M6), Doom 1

MAP43 -- Lava Laboratory
Author: Deth!, AC3
Music: World 2-1, Lenti, Jazz Jackrabbit

MAP44 -- Jumpmaze HQ
Author: Gosimer
Music: The Dance of the Spheres by David M. Karlsson

MAP45 -- Going Through Hell
Author: Thumper
Music: The Beauty and the Beast by Nightwish

MAP46 -- Blocks Of Doom
Author: Wirtualnosc
Music: Dead Simple (MAP07), Doom 2

MAP47 -- Infer's Hell
Author: Infer
Music: Resident Evil

MAP48 -- Escaping From The Horror
Author: AconyX
Music: Deimos Lab (E2M4), Doom 1

MAP49 -- Kill Ratio
Author: Infer
Music: Kill Ratio by Sonic Mayhem, Quake II OST

MAP50 -- Spacestation
Author: The Player
Music: Rise Of The Triads, How'd I do? (intermission)

MAP51 -- Port Town
Author: AC3
Music: Silence level, F-Zero for the SNES

MAP52 -- Vivid Dreams, Sweetheart
Author: Positron
Music: The Great River Race by Bjorn Lynne,
http://www.lynnemusic.com/midi.html,
http://www.shockwave-sound.com

MAP53 -- Doomed Cruise
Author: Frank
Music: Become the Hunted by James Paddock, Plutonia 2 (MAP11)

MAP54 -- Airship Doomed
Author: Master Garo
Music:
- Kitchen Ace (And Taking Names) (E1M4) by Bobby Prince, Doom 1
- Harder, Better, Faster, Strong by Daft Punk

MAP55 -- Blood Donations
Author: Positron
Music: Zombie Chase by Bjorn Lynne,
http://www.lynnemusic.com/midi.html,
http://www.shockwave-sound.com

MAP56 -- Red Hot Ride
Author: AAC
Music: Crocodile Cacophony by David Wise, Donkey Kong Country 2 OST

MAP57 -- Core Dump
Author: Positron
Music: Beneath Another Sky by Bjorn Lynne,
http://www.lynnemusic.com/midi.html,
http://www.shockwave-sound.com

MAP58 -- Druglab
Author: Infer
Music: Command Center (E2M5), Doom 1

MAP59 -- Rage Maze 2
Author: The Player
Music: Futureal by Iron Maiden (MIDI)

MAP60 -- 40 Below Zero
Author: Positron
Music:
- Winding Roads by Bjorn Lynne,
http://www.lynnemusic.com/midi.html,
http://www.shockwave-sound.com;
- Frosty the Snowman midi music from EKN.net.[/spoiler]


Icon of Party 7.1 Map and Music Credits (Still missing IOP13 and IOP17, list provided by President People)

[spoiler]IOP01 - Color Drop by dj-jo
Music: 15 Acres of Glass - Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory(Portal 2 OST)

IOP02 - Fire Ball Square by dj-jo/josse
Music: Quantum - Hopeku

IOP03 - Machete Maze by dj-jo/josse
Music: Blue Brass of the Beast - Hopeku

IOP04 - Hungry Hungry Demons by dj-jo/josse
Music: Magnum - xKore

IOP05 - Boxed Madness by dj-jo
Music: Ascension - SteakJohnson

IOP06 - Demon Stampede by dj-jo/josse
Music: Synchrony Loop - Rig

IOP07 - Time Freeze Deathmatch by dj-jo
Music: Day Break - SteakJohnson

IOP08 - Time Freeze Last Man Standing by dj-jo
Music: Hexic - SteakJohnson

IOP09 - Green Light, Red Light by dj-jo
Music: Interstate Origin - xKore

IOP10 - Flying Rifles by dj-jo
Music: Critical Damage - Blackhole12

IOP11 - Class Frenzy by dj-jo
Music: Blast Furnace - SteakJohnson

IOP12 - Platform Push by dj-jo
Music: Science is Fun - Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory (Portal 2 OST)

IOP13 - Night Assassin Manor by Josse

IOP14 - Conveyor Dodge by dj-jo
Music: Moar - Rig

IOP15 - Health Rush by dj-jo
Music: Crossfire - SteakJohnson

IOP16 - Chainsaw Artists - Josse and dj-jo
Music: Lineage by Lumi

IOP17 - Block Climb - Josse

IOP18 - Bomber Scramble by dj-jo
Music: Assimilation by NemisisTheory

IOP19 - Acid Jumps by Josse
Music: Eden by XKore

IOP20 - Global Warming - dj-jo and Josse
Music: Crescendo by TechnoRebuplic

IOP21 - Click Race - Josse
Music: Imenium by la-yinn

IOP22 - Precision - dj-jo
Music: Obsidian (Radioactive) by Jassummisko[/spoiler]


Community Chest 3 (list provided by BloodyAcid)

[spoiler]MAP01, 06:
Bobby Prince (for 3D Realms Entertainment)

MAP02:
Ray "shitbag" Schmitz

MAP03:
Fear Factory; MIDI sequenced by RazTor

MAP04, 05:
Bobby Prince (for id Software,) modified by
doom2day

MAP07, 12, 16, 22, 23:
TeamTNT

MAP08, 13:
Monolith Software

MAP10:
Mark Klem (from Memento Mori II;
used with permission)

MAP11, 26:
Bobby Prince (for id Software)

MAP14:
Kevin Schilder (for Raven Software)

MAP15, 27:
The Green Herring

MAP17, 25:
Parallax Software

MAP19:
Bobby Prince (for 3D Realms Entertainment;)
modified by Use3d

MAP20:
Metallica; MIDI sequenced by King Diamond

MAP21, 30:
Lee Jackson (for 3D Realms Entertainment)

MAP24:
Bobby Prince (for id Software;)
remixed by Jay Reichard

MAP29:
Lee Jackson (for Apogee Software)

MAP31:
Toaplan; MIDI sequenced by Sephiroth3

MAP32:
Shamus Young (from Doom City [DOOMCITY.WAD])[/spoiler]


Community Chest 4 (list provided by BloodyAcid)

[spoiler]Title:
"At Last, It Has Arrived"
by The Green Herring

Stats:
"The Destiny of Death"
by The Green Herring

Story:
"Victory"
by Forty-Two

MAP01:
Final Boss Theme
from "The NinjaWarriors" (SNES),
sequenced for MIDI by Robert Hansson

MAP02:
Sand Rock's Theme
from "Gundam Wing: Endless Duel"
(Super Famicom)
sequenced for MIDI by cyahin

MAP03:
"They're Going to Get You" by Bobby Prince
from "Doom" (PC)

MAP04:
"Few" by Forty-Two

MAP05:
"The Dave D. Taylor Blues" by Bobby Prince
from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)

MAP06:
"Into Sandy's City" by Bobby Prince
from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)

MAP07:
"Hiding the Secrets" by Bobby Prince
from "Doom" (PC)

MAP08:
"Quad Machine" by Sonic Mayhem
from "Quake II" (PC),
sequenced for MIDI by Jay Reichard

MAP09:
"Starting Out" by Forty-Two
from "Plutonia 2"

MAP10:
"Icicles" by James "Jimmy" Paddock

MAP11:
"Grotto" by Forty-Two

MAP12:
"It's Gonna Be a Rough Ride"
by The Green Herring

MAP13:
Altantica/Aquatica Techno Music
from "Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit"
sequenced for MIDI by Rapidkirby3k

MAP14:
"Anchor" by Mark Klem
from "Memento Mori II"

MAP15:
"Creeping Death" by Metallica,
sequenced for MIDI by "King Diamond"

MAP16:
"Waiting for Romero to Play"
by Bobby Price
from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)

MAP17:
"Mechanical Man" by Frank Klepacki
from "Command & Conquer" (PC),
sequenced for MIDI by Gecko Yamori

MAP18:
"Shrouded in Darkness"
by James "Jimmy" Paddock;
based on "In the Dark" by Bobby Prince
from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)

MAP19:
"Technoprisoners"
by James "Jimmy" Paddock

MAP20:
"We're the Robots"
from "Mega Man 9" (Wii),
sequenced for MIDI by Jace

MAP21:
"Against Nirvana"
from "Steam-Heart's" [sic] (PC-98),
sequenced for MIDI by MaliceX

MAP22:
"Hell's Limits" by Forty-Two

MAP23:
"Countdown to Death" by Bobby Prince
from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)

MAP24:
Theme of MAP04: Wormhole
from "TNT: Evilution"

MAP25:
"Fate of the Damned" by Mike Cody
from "Blood" (PC)

MAP26:
"The Demons from Shawn's Pen remix
(Doom E2M2 remix)"
by Kristian Aro;
based on
"The Demons from Adrian's Pen"
by Bobby Prince
from "Doom"

MAP27:
"Last Man Standing
(Sacraficial Symphony)" [sic]
by Kristian Aro
from "Whispers of Satan"

MAP28:
"Crucifix Held Close"
from "Castlevania:
Portrait of Ruin" (DS),
sequenced for MIDI by Jayster

MAP29:
"Crawling Vermin" by Maxime Tondreau
from "Planet of Cartmans 2" (PC)

MAP30:
"Hell Reigns Down"
by Josh "EarthQuake" Simpson

MAP31:
"Mortar Combat" by Forty-Two

MAP32:
"Jerub Baal" by Jeffrey Nordin[/spoiler]


32in24-12 (missing Map35, list provided by BloodyAcid)

[spoiler]Title: Gym Leader Battle Theme
from "Pokemon Red / Blue / Yellow" (GB);
arranged by Ash_Ketchum_of_Pallet

Inter: "Fanfare"
from "Final Fantasy II" (SNES);
arranged by Robert Aaron Eason (Willow)

MAP01: Death Scythe's Theme
from "Gundam Wing: Endless Duel" (SFC);
converted to MIDI by Sivak Drac

MAP02: "Who Made Who"
by AC/DC

MAP03: "Power Field"
from "Mega Man Zero 4" (GBA);
arranged by Jay Reichard

MAP04: "Map of the Problematique"
by Muse

MAP05: "Water Purification Facility"
by nub_hat

MAP06: E1M2 Theme by Bobby Prince
from "Duke Nukem II" (PC);
converted to MIDI by Jay Reichard

MAP07: "Adrenaline in the Blood"
by Jimmy91

MAP08: "The Sinking Old Sanctuary"
from "Castlevania: Bloodlines" (Genesis);
arranged by Jorge D. Fuentes

MAP09: "L24-D" from "Fury3" (PC);
arranged by Jay Reichard

MAP10: "Fearless Challenger"
from "La-Mulana" (PC)

MAP11: "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites"
by Skrillex;
transcribed by Tilt

MAP12: "Celebration Generation"
by Westbam;
converted to MIDI by Arne Mulder

MAP13: "Splash Blue"
from "Mega Man 9" (Wii)
arranged by King_Boo

MAP14: "Phantom Ensemble"
from "Perfect Cherry Blossom" (PC)

MAP15: Wing's Theme
from "Gundam Wing: Endless Duel" (SFC);
converted to MIDI by Ashura Demon

MAP16: "Tides of War"
by Jeremy Doyle
from "Requiem"

MAP17: "Running from Evil" by Bobby Prince
from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)

MAP18: "In a Mad Rush"
by The Green Herring
from "Claustrophobia 1024"

MAP19: "Hellfire"
from "Soul Calibur II"

MAP20: "Into Sandy's City" by Bobby Prince
from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)

MAP21: "Sleeping Terror"
from "Lotus Land Story" (PC-98)

MAP22: Wire Sponge's Theme
from "Mega Man X2" (SNES);
arranged by Teck

MAP23: "Hella Good" by No Doubt

MAP24: "Punish my Heaven" by Dark Tranquility

MAP25: "DOOM" by Bobby Prince
from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)

MAP26: "Grave Town, Live Version"
by Mark Klem
from "Gothic Deathmatches II"

MAP27: "Walking on the Edge"
from "Castlevania" (NES);
arranged by Tsu Ryu

MAP28: "La Samba" by Andy Narrell;
converted to MIDI by Bob Lasnek

MAP29: "Bombshell"
by Jimmy91

MAP30: "The Wings That Cross Time"
from "Chrono Trigger" (SNES);
arranged by Jarel Jones

MAP31: "Freedom Fighters"
by Darkhaven

MAP32: Opening Stage Theme
from "Mega Man X3" (SNES);
arranged by Dave Phaneuf

MAP33: "Wall Tune"
from "Cool Spot";
arranged by Meezo

MAP34: "Suspense" by Bobby Prince
from "Doom" (PC)

MAP35: ???

MAP36: "Where Iz It?" by Lee Jackson
from "Rise of the Triad" (PC)

MAP37: "The Tooters"
by TimeOfDeath[/spoiler]



Everyone thanks for helping out, it is really appreciated :D !
Last edited by The Toxic Avenger on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Leo
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 am
Contact:

RE: List of songs used in wads

#2

Post by Leo » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:20 pm

one_Two wrote:Pretty much the same thread here: http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=605 may as well contribute.


I searched for a list of songs but couldn't find anything, so I thought I would make my own. Because that post is from 18 July and only has 13 songs listed, I will not contribute.

User avatar
The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Posts: 1371
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:12 am
Location: New Jersey
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: [A3]
Contact:

RE: List of songs used in wads

#3

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:22 pm

This thread's fine, the other one's months old.

User avatar
Luke
Banned
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:32 pm
Contact:
Banned: Permanently

RE: List of songs used in wads

#4

Post by Luke » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Shall we ask "what song is THAT"? If so: what is the song featured in MAP09 of NDCP2.wad?

User avatar
Leo
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 am
Contact:

RE: List of songs used in wads

#5

Post by Leo » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Luke wrote:Shall we ask "what song is THAT"? If so: what is the song featured in MAP09 of NDCP2.wad?


I think it's best if another thread is made using that system. People would be able to ask what song was used and where. Others would be able to give answer to that. I will not change thís thread however.

Unfortunately I do not know the answer to your question. :c

User avatar
President People
Forum Regular
Posts: 394
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 am

RE: List of songs used in wads

#6

Post by President People » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Icon of Party 7.1 music list as I posted here. I grabbed it from the old Skulltag thread for reference before it went down for the count, then cleaned it up a bit and reposted it there.

IOP17 still remains uncredited. :(

[spoiler=Icon of Party 7.1 Map and Music Credits]
IOP01 - Color Drop by dj-jo
Music: 15 Acres of Glass - Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory(Portal 2 OST)

IOP02 - Fire Ball Square by dj-jo/josse
Music: Quantum - Hopeku

IOP03 - Machete Maze by dj-jo/josse
Music: Blue Brass of the Beast - Hopeku

IOP04 - Hungry Hungry Demons by dj-jo/josse
Music: Magnum - xKore

IOP05 - Boxed Madness by dj-jo
Music: Ascension - SteakJohnson

IOP06 - Demon Stampede by dj-jo/josse
Music: Synchrony Loop - Rig

IOP07 - Time Freeze Deathmatch by dj-jo
Music: Day Break - SteakJohnson

IOP08 - Time Freeze Last Man Standing by dj-jo
Music: Hexic - SteakJohnson

IOP09 - Green Light, Red Light by dj-jo
Music: Interstate Origin - xKore

IOP10 - Flying Rifles by dj-jo
Music: Critical Damage - Blackhole12

IOP11 - Class Frenzy by dj-jo
Music: Blast Furnace - SteakJohnson

IOP12 - Platform Push by dj-jo
Music: Science is Fun - Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory (Portal 2 OST)

IOP13 - Night Assassin Manor by Josse

IOP14 - Conveyor Dodge by dj-jo
Music: Moar - Rig

IOP15 - Health Rush by dj-jo
Music: Crossfire - SteakJohnson

IOP16 - Chainsaw Artists - Josse and dj-jo
Music: Lineage by Lumi

IOP17 - Block Climb - Josse

IOP18 - Bomber Scramble by dj-jo
Music: Assimilation by NemisisTheory

IOP19 - Acid Jumps by Josse
Music: Eden by XKore

IOP20 - Global Warming - dj-jo and Josse
Music: Crescendo by TechnoRebuplic

IOP21 - Click Race - Josse
Music: Imenium by la-yinn

IOP22 - Precision - dj-jo
Music: Obsidian (Radioactive) by Jassummisko[/spoiler]


Also, I highly recommend you spoiler music lists per wad/series.
Image
***MARATHON SKINS PACK V1.0.7***

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh.
I have been called a hundred names and will be called
a thousand more before the world goes dim and cold.

BloodyAcid
Forum Regular
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:42 pm

RE: List of songs used in wads

#7

Post by BloodyAcid » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Giant updated OP with all posts?

[spoiler=Community Chest 4]

Code: Select all

                          Title:
                            "At Last, It Has Arrived"
                             by The Green Herring
                          Stats:
                            "The Destiny of Death"
                             by The Green Herring
                          Story:
                            "Victory"
                             by Forty-Two
                          MAP01:
                            Final Boss Theme
                            from "The NinjaWarriors" (SNES),
                            sequenced for MIDI by Robert Hansson
                          MAP02:
                            Sand Rock's Theme
                            from "Gundam Wing: Endless Duel"
                                 (Super Famicom)
                            sequenced for MIDI by cyahin
                          MAP03:
                            "They're Going to Get You" by Bobby Prince
                             from "Doom" (PC)
                          MAP04:
                            "Few" by Forty-Two
                          MAP05:
                            "The Dave D. Taylor Blues" by Bobby Prince
                             from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)
                          MAP06:
                            "Into Sandy's City" by Bobby Prince
                             from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)
                          MAP07:
                            "Hiding the Secrets" by Bobby Prince
                             from "Doom" (PC)
                          MAP08:
                            "Quad Machine" by Sonic Mayhem
                             from "Quake II" (PC),
                             sequenced for MIDI by Jay Reichard
                          MAP09:
                            "Starting Out" by Forty-Two
                             from "Plutonia 2"
                          MAP10:
                            "Icicles" by James "Jimmy" Paddock
                          MAP11:
                            "Grotto" by Forty-Two

                          MAP12:
                            "It's Gonna Be a Rough Ride"
                             by The Green Herring
                          MAP13:
                            Altantica/Aquatica Techno Music
                             from "Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit"
                             sequenced for MIDI by Rapidkirby3k
                          MAP14:
                            "Anchor" by Mark Klem
                             from "Memento Mori II"
                          MAP15:
                            "Creeping Death" by Metallica,
                             sequenced for MIDI by "King Diamond"
                          MAP16:
                            "Waiting for Romero to Play"
                             by Bobby Price
                             from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)
                          MAP17:
                            "Mechanical Man" by Frank Klepacki
                             from "Command & Conquer" (PC),
                             sequenced for MIDI by Gecko Yamori
                          MAP18:
                            "Shrouded in Darkness"
                             by James "Jimmy" Paddock;
                             based on "In the Dark" by Bobby Prince
                             from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)
                          MAP19:
                            "Technoprisoners"
                             by James "Jimmy" Paddock
                          MAP20:
                            "We're the Robots"
                             from "Mega Man 9" (Wii),
                             sequenced for MIDI by Jace

                          MAP21:
                            "Against Nirvana"
                             from "Steam-Heart's" [sic] (PC-98),
                             sequenced for MIDI by MaliceX
                          MAP22:
                            "Hell's Limits" by Forty-Two
                          MAP23:
                            "Countdown to Death" by Bobby Prince
                             from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)
                          MAP24:
                            Theme of MAP04: Wormhole
                             from "TNT: Evilution"
                          MAP25:
                            "Fate of the Damned" by Mike Cody
                             from "Blood" (PC)
                          MAP26:
                            "The Demons from Shawn's Pen remix
                             (Doom E2M2 remix)"
                             by Kristian Aro;
                             based on
                             "The Demons from Adrian's Pen"
                              by Bobby Prince
                              from "Doom"
                          MAP27:
                            "Last Man Standing
                             (Sacraficial Symphony)" [sic]
                             by Kristian Aro
                             from "Whispers of Satan"
                          MAP28:
                            "Crucifix Held Close"
                             from "Castlevania:
                                   Portrait of Ruin" (DS),
                             sequenced for MIDI by Jayster
                          MAP29:
                            "Crawling Vermin" by Maxime Tondreau
                             from "Planet of Cartmans 2" (PC)
                          MAP30:
                            "Hell Reigns Down"
                             by Josh "EarthQuake" Simpson
                          MAP31:
                            "Mortar Combat" by Forty-Two
                          MAP32:
                            "Jerub Baal" by Jeffrey Nordin
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Community Chest 3]

Code: Select all

DM2TTL, DM2INT, READ_M:
                            Bobby Prince (for id Software; unused)
                          MAP01, 06:
                            Bobby Prince (for 3D Realms Entertainment)
                          MAP02:
                            Ray "shitbag" Schmitz
                          MAP03:
                            Fear Factory; MIDI sequenced by RazTor
                          MAP04, 05:
                            Bobby Prince (for id Software,) modified by
                             doom2day
                          MAP07, 12, 16, 22, 23:
                            TeamTNT
                          MAP08, 13:
                            Monolith Software
                          MAP10:
                            Mark Klem (from Memento Mori II;
                             used with permission)
                          MAP11, 26:
                            Bobby Prince (for id Software)
                          MAP14:
                            Kevin Schilder (for Raven Software)
                          MAP15, 27:
                            The Green Herring
                          MAP17, 25:
                            Parallax Software
                          MAP19:
                            Bobby Prince (for 3D Realms Entertainment;)
                             modified by Use3d
                          MAP20:
                            Metallica; MIDI sequenced by King Diamond
                          MAP21, 30:
                            Lee Jackson (for 3D Realms Entertainment)
                          MAP24:
                            Bobby Prince (for id Software;)
                             remixed by Jay Reichard
                          MAP29:
                            Lee Jackson (for Apogee Software)
                          MAP31:
                            Toaplan; MIDI sequenced by Sephiroth3
                          MAP32:
                            Shamus Young (from Doom City [DOOMCITY.WAD])
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=32in24-12]

Code: Select all

Music Used in This WAD  : Title: Gym Leader Battle Theme
                                 from "Pokemon Red / Blue / Yellow" (GB);
                                 arranged by Ash_Ketchum_of_Pallet
                          Inter: "Fanfare"
                                 from "Final Fantasy II" (SNES);
                                 arranged by Robert Aaron Eason (Willow)
                          MAP01: Death Scythe's Theme
                                 from "Gundam Wing: Endless Duel" (SFC);
                                 converted to MIDI by Sivak Drac
                          MAP02: "Who Made Who"
                                 by AC/DC
                          MAP03: "Power Field"
                                 from "Mega Man Zero 4" (GBA);
                                 arranged by Jay Reichard
                          MAP04: "Map of the Problematique"
                                 by Muse
                          MAP05: "Water Purification Facility"
                                 by nub_hat
                          MAP06: E1M2 Theme by Bobby Prince
                                 from "Duke Nukem II" (PC);
                                 converted to MIDI by Jay Reichard
                          MAP07: "Adrenaline in the Blood"
                                 by Jimmy91
                          MAP08: "The Sinking Old Sanctuary"
                                 from "Castlevania: Bloodlines" (Genesis);
                                 arranged by Jorge D. Fuentes
                          MAP09: "L24-D" from "Fury3" (PC);
                                 arranged by Jay Reichard
                          MAP10: "Fearless Challenger"
                                 from "La-Mulana" (PC)
                          MAP11: "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites"
                                 by Skrillex;
                                 transcribed by Tilt
                          MAP12: "Celebration Generation"
                                 by Westbam;
                                 converted to MIDI by Arne Mulder
                          MAP13: "Splash Blue"
                                 from "Mega Man 9" (Wii)
                                 arranged by King_Boo
                          MAP14: "Phantom Ensemble"
                                 from "Perfect Cherry Blossom" (PC)
                          MAP15: Wing's Theme
                                 from "Gundam Wing: Endless Duel" (SFC);
                                 converted to MIDI by Ashura Demon
                          MAP16: "Tides of War"
                                 by Jeremy Doyle
                                 from "Requiem"
                          MAP17: "Running from Evil" by Bobby Prince
                                 from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)
                          MAP18: "In a Mad Rush"
                                 by The Green Herring
                                 from "Claustrophobia 1024"
                          MAP19: "Hellfire"
                                 from "Soul Calibur II"
                          MAP20: "Into Sandy's City" by Bobby Prince
                                 from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)
                          MAP21: "Sleeping Terror"
                                 from "Lotus Land Story" (PC-98)
                          MAP22: Wire Sponge's Theme
                                 from "Mega Man X2" (SNES);
                                 arranged by Teck
                          MAP23: "Hella Good" by No Doubt
                          MAP24: "Punish my Heaven" by Dark Tranquility
                          MAP25: "DOOM" by Bobby Prince
                                 from "Doom II: Hell on Earth" (PC)
                          MAP26: "Grave Town, Live Version"
                                 by Mark Klem
                                 from "Gothic Deathmatches II"
                          MAP27: "Walking on the Edge"
                                 from "Castlevania" (NES);
                                 arranged by Tsu Ryu
                          MAP28: "La Samba" by Andy Narrell;
                                 converted to MIDI by Bob Lasnek
                          MAP29: "Bombshell"
                                 by Jimmy91
                          MAP30: "The Wings That Cross Time"
                                 from "Chrono Trigger" (SNES);
                                 arranged by Jarel Jones
                          MAP31: "Freedom Fighters"
                                 by Darkhaven
                          MAP32: Opening Stage Theme
                                 from "Mega Man X3" (SNES);
                                 arranged by Dave Phaneuf
                          MAP33: "Wall Tune"
                                 from "Cool Spot";
                                 arranged by Meezo
                          MAP34: "Suspense" by Bobby Prince
                                 from "Doom" (PC)
                          MAP35:  ???
                          MAP36: "Where Iz It?" by Lee Jackson
                                 from "Rise of the Triad" (PC)
                          MAP37: "The Tooters"
                                 by TimeOfDeath
[/spoiler]

Or are we keeping this to be strictly harder-to-obtain music files?

User avatar
Netherstorm
New User
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:01 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

RE: List of songs used in wads

#8

Post by Netherstorm » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:54 am

My favourite is Map24 music.

because it's from metroid prime of course...

User avatar
Leo
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 am
Contact:

RE: List of songs used in wads

#9

Post by Leo » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Lists of all kinds of wads are appreciated and will be credited :D !

User avatar
Ten
Contributor
Posts: 316
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:29 am
Location: Nocru illa dan
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: LF

RE: List of songs used in wads

#10

Post by Ten » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Leo wrote:Jumpmaze-related list of songs

[spoiler]MAP01 - Doom - At Doom's Gate
MAP02 - Doom - Kitchen Ace (And Taking Names)
MAP03 - Street Fighter - Ken's Theme
MAP04 - Magnetic Fields 2 by Jean Michel Jarre (MIDI)
MAP05 - Midi song from a band called Journey - Open Door
MAP06 - Final Doom TNT MAP01
MAP07 - Doom 2 - Getting Too Tense
MAP08 - Metroid Prime Hunters - Arcterra Main Theme
MAP09 - Star Fox 64 - Starwolf Theme
MAP10 - Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)
MAP11 - Sonic Heroes - Rail Canyon
MAP12 - Alien Vendetta - Map 10
MAP13 - James Paddock - Technownage
MAP14 - Donkey Kong Country 3 - Nuts N' Bolts
MAP15 - Resident Evil, Mansion, 1st Floor
MAP16 - PSX Doom, Refinery (MAP11) by Aubrey Hodges
MAP17 - PSX Doom, Mount Erebus (MAP21) by Aubrey Hodges
MAP18 - Castlevania - Bloody Tears
MAP19 - Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily's Castle
MAP20 - Year of the new moon by wyldfyre1
MAP21 - Donkey Kong Country 2 - Toxic Tower
MAP22 - Gundam Wing: Endless Duel, Death Scythe
MAP23 - Final Fantasy VII - Makou Reactor
MAP24 - Metroid Prime - Phendrana Drifts
MAP25 - Mist Ache by Lee Jackson, Rise Of The Triads
MAP26 - Megaman X7 OST, Our Blood Boils, vs Sigma 1st
MAP27 - Exquisite - TSEC
MAP28 - Random Newgrounds Techno.
MAP29 - Sonic 3D Blast - Volcano Valley Zone Act 2
MAP30 - Final Doom TNT MAP30
MAP31 - Jazz Jackrabbit 2 - Dark Groove
MAP32 - Megaman X7 OST, Awake Road Again
MAP32 Secret - Leeroy Jenkins (fun times mix) by Funtastic Power!
------------------------------------------------
Victory songs (Depending on how you finish map 30 determines this)
------------------------------------------------
Victory music 1 - Paper Mario, Huff N. Puff
Victory music 2 - Donkey Kong Country 2 - Stickerbrush Symphony

------------------------------------------------
Intermission songs
------------------------------------------------
Intermission 1 (Very Easy) - Gradius 3 - Departure for Space (love this game and music)
Intermission 2 (Easy0 - Soul Calibur 2 - History Unfolds (Character select music)
Intermission 3 (Moderate) - Mega Man 9 - Flash in the Dark
Intermission 4 (Hard) - Donkey Kong Country - Aquatic Ambience
Intermission 5 (Very Hard)- Donkey Kong Country 2 -Lost World Anthem
Intermission 6 (Final and Secret)- Super Metroid - Upper Crateria

------------------------------------------------
Single Player songs (Songs that are played once you beat a certain difficulty level in singleplayer mode)
------------------------------------------------
End of Very Easy - F-Zero - Big Blue (midi is remixed from the original)
End of Easy -Donkey Kong Country 2 - Flight of the Zinger
End of Moderate - Donkey Kong Country 2 - Haunted Chase
End of Hard - Doom 64 Intro Theme
End of Secret (Completing map 32 in single player) - Donkey Kong Country 3 - Waterfall (GBA version)

MAP33 -- Training
Author: The Player
Music: Carrington Institute, Perfect Dark

MAP34 -- Junglefalls
Author: Wario
Music: Primal Rave by David Wise, Donkey Kong Country 2 OST

MAP35 -- Rage Maze
Author: The Player
Music: Futureal by Iron Maiden (MIDI)

MAP36 -- Goldfinger
Author: The Player
Music: Caverns and Silo Detonation Imminent levels, Goldeneye 64

MAP37 -- Volcano Escape
Author: Volcano, AC3, AAC, Positron
Music: Hollow Tree, Battletoads in Battlemaniacs OST

MAP38 -- Jumpmaze Circuit
Author: Wario
Music: Luigi Raceway, Mario Kart 64

MAP39 -- Escaping From Hell
Author: The Player
Music: Credits (MAP12) composed by Simon "SlayeR" Judd, Hellcore 2

MAP40 -- Proteh's Chaos Base
Author: Proteh
Music: Red Canyon level, F-Zero GX

MAP41 -- Eternal Void
Author: Gosimer
Music:
- Killer Instinct, Glacius theme
- Chrono Trigger OST, Fanfare 1, Lucca's Theme

MAP42 -- Lost Halls
Author: AconyX
Music: Halls of the Damned (E2M6), Doom 1

MAP43 -- Lava Laboratory
Author: Deth!, AC3
Music: World 2-1, Lenti, Jazz Jackrabbit

MAP44 -- Jumpmaze HQ
Author: Gosimer
Music: The Dance of the Spheres by David M. Karlsson

MAP45 -- Going Through Hell
Author: Thumper
Music: The Beauty and the Beast by Nightwish

MAP46 -- Blocks Of Doom
Author: Wirtualnosc
Music: Dead Simple (MAP07), Doom 2

MAP47 -- Infer's Hell
Author: Infer
Music: Resident Evil

MAP48 -- Escaping From The Horror
Author: AconyX
Music: Deimos Lab (E2M4), Doom 1

MAP49 -- Kill Ratio
Author: Infer
Music: Kill Ratio by Sonic Mayhem, Quake II OST

MAP50 -- Spacestation
Author: The Player
Music: Rise Of The Triads, How'd I do? (intermission)

MAP51 -- Port Town
Author: AC3
Music: Silence level, F-Zero for the SNES

MAP52 -- Vivid Dreams, Sweetheart
Author: Positron
Music: The Great River Race by Bjorn Lynne,
http://www.lynnemusic.com/midi.html,
http://www.shockwave-sound.com

MAP53 -- Doomed Cruise
Author: Frank
Music: Become the Hunted by James Paddock, Plutonia 2 (MAP11)

MAP54 -- Airship Doomed
Author: Master Garo
Music:
- Kitchen Ace (And Taking Names) (E1M4) by Bobby Prince, Doom 1
- Harder, Better, Faster, Strong by Daft Punk

MAP55 -- Blood Donations
Author: Positron
Music: Zombie Chase by Bjorn Lynne,
http://www.lynnemusic.com/midi.html,
http://www.shockwave-sound.com

MAP56 -- Red Hot Ride
Author: AAC
Music: Crocodile Cacophony by David Wise, Donkey Kong Country 2 OST

MAP57 -- Core Dump
Author: Positron
Music: Beneath Another Sky by Bjorn Lynne,
http://www.lynnemusic.com/midi.html,
http://www.shockwave-sound.com

MAP58 -- Druglab
Author: Infer
Music: Command Center (E2M5), Doom 1

MAP59 -- Rage Maze 2
Author: The Player
Music: Futureal by Iron Maiden (MIDI)

MAP60 -- 40 Below Zero
Author: Positron
Music:
- Winding Roads by Bjorn Lynne,
http://www.lynnemusic.com/midi.html,
http://www.shockwave-sound.com;
- Frosty the Snowman midi music from EKN.net.[/spoiler]


Ho-ho-holy bricks, thank you for this! With the help of the original Jumpmaze creator, James, I compiled this same list a long time ago when it came out but I have since lost it and have been wanting to find them again. And our list was just music from JM1, not even with 2 and 3.

You sir, are awesome.
[22:42:21] [@SkullRush] ok guys today was one of the worst days of my life i spent p much 18 hours in my pc watching hentai and played doom with huge lag i guess i shiould go to bed now
[22:42:26] [@SkullRush] if i dont suicide, see you guys tomorrow
[22:42:29] [@SkullRush] bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb^_^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[22:43:02] • Quit: (SkullRush) (~SkullRush@SkullRush.users.zandronum.com) ("Quitting")
[22:43:40] [+Jenova] wow
[22:43:47] [+Jenova] ur avg zandronum player ladies and gentlemen

User avatar
someoneelse
Forum Regular
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Poland

RE: List of songs used in wads

#11

Post by someoneelse » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:25 pm

I really fell in love with music from Cutmanmike's Portal mod. Any ideas what it is? http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?id=14686
Shared keys will now be in Zandro! Thanks devs for their work, and users for the support!
<AlienOverlord> Do you have any friends at all
<AlienOverlord> You play Doom

User avatar
Luke
Banned
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:32 pm
Contact:
Banned: Permanently

RE: List of songs used in wads

#12

Post by Luke » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Jumpmaze map63:
Main Theme: ?
Bonus Song #1: ?
Bonus Song #2: Yazoo - Don't Go
Bonus Song #3: ?
Bonus Song #4: ?
Bonus Song #5: ?
Bonus Song #6: ?
Bonus Song #7: ?





If anyone can help... 8U

User avatar
Deathisnear24
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:02 am
Location: Ohio

RE: List of songs used in wads

#13

Post by Deathisnear24 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Anyone know where chillax map36 song is from?
http://static.[bad site]/wads/chillax-v9.7.1.wad

User avatar
Zakken
Forum Regular
Posts: 656
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 am
Location: House Ylisse

RE: List of songs used in wads

#14

Post by Zakken » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:31 pm

I THINK it's from Castlevania.
* Determination.

Mr.Man
Forum Regular
Posts: 657
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 7:25 pm

RE: List of songs used in wads

#15

Post by Mr.Man » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Thanks, can you make one for zombie horde too? i like alot of em, but i only know 1 theme's name
Last edited by Mr.Man on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leviathan419
New User
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:05 am

RE: List of songs used in wads

#16

Post by Leviathan419 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:23 pm

What about Spacedm5? I'm curious if anyone knows the tracks for S5CTF06 and S5CTF08

User avatar
Hypnotoad
Forum Regular
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 8:50 pm
Location: Britland

RE: List of songs used in wads

#17

Post by Hypnotoad » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:03 am

You can find all the music credits for Jumpmaze 2 inside the PK3, your list is out of date somewhat. Also, the latest list is also has a mistake, I have recently found out that Infers Hell music is in fact from Blood, not resident evil.

User avatar
Zeberpal
Forum Regular
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 am

RE: List of songs used in wads

#18

Post by Zeberpal » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Does anybody know what music was used in brit10.wad MAP07 ?
Image Image

Leviathan419
New User
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:05 am

RE: List of songs used in wads

#19

Post by Leviathan419 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Zeberpal wrote:Does anybody know what music was used in brit10.wad MAP07 ?


It's from Memento Mori II. Map 03.
"Give In (With Pleasure)" by Mark Klem

User avatar
ARGENTVM
FNF Team
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:08 am
Location: The Unobservable Universe
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: A3

RE: List of songs used in wads

#20

Post by ARGENTVM » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:26 am

Leviathan419 wrote:
Zeberpal wrote:Does anybody know what music was used in brit10.wad MAP07 ?


It's from Memento Mori II. Map 03.
"Give In (With Pleasure)" by Mark Klem


Technically true, although it's more of a remix (somewhat disjointed - I think some parts are shifted by 8-16 measures or something of the original - Also the intro is omitted).
[20:36:49] <Ru5tK1ng> ATTACK MY IDEAS NOT MY IDENTITY!
[20:36:56] <Decay> i'll attack both
[20:36:57] <Decay> fuck that
[20:37:03] <@Razgriz--> thats why ur banned

[02:42]<mrcrispy> Yeah you guys give us shit for playing Dwango and then you guys pick it for FNF

Projects: Skirmish One-on-One | DBAB Remastered |
Zandronum IRC: #Sterling | #AoE | #MSPD | #A3 |

Post Reply