Doom CTF Rankings 2021

General discussion of the port and Doom-related chat.
Zakken
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Power Fragging
Clan Tag: [PF]

Doom CTF Rankings 2021

Post by Zakken » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:17 pm

Many have had their fun mocking up player tierlists and asking themselves who's better than who. With that in mind, we at the Zandronum Competition Alliance (Discord) have gathered around a group of panelists to vote on players' rankings based on their performances during the last year, in one clean, professionally-made, referenceable ranking list! This is our third time providing these yearly rankings for your enjoyment and reference!

We've ranked the top 30 CTF players in the world in 2021, as well as some honourable mentions. The list of panelists was selected by hand by yours truly, and all CTF tournaments were factored into the composition of these rankings, which includes ZCA tournaments as well as MDF and WDL ones.

Credits:
Panelists - Armour, Dsparil, Legion, Poto, RightHannMan, Stall, Tai & Zakken
Blurb writers (#13 - #30) - Legion, Stall & Zakken
MS Excel player cards - Zakken

Player card guide:
Main positions: the position(s) a given player is best known for, and generally employs for serious matches. Can be D (defence), Mid (middle) or O (offence);
Avg.: the arithmetic average of all panelists' rankings assigned to a player. 63 players were eligible for DCTFR 2020, so panelists could individually assign players any rank from 1 to 63;
S.D.: stands for standard deviation. In simple terms, it describes how far panelist votes diverged from the average. A low SD means all panelists' votes assigned to a player were close to each other (e.g. 5, 4, 5, 6, 4) -- conversely, a high SD means panelists' votes were very different from each other (e.g. 5, 12, 1, 18, 10). If a player's S.D. reached double digits, individual votes that deviated too much from the average were manually removed until it no longer did.
Mov.: the amount of spots a ranked player went up or down compared to the previous year's rankings. If the player was not featured last year, then they're considered "NEW".

Spoiler: Honourable mentions (Open)

Spoiler: #30 - #21 (Open)
“Chain, in his second year after coming back, has improved quite a bit over his first year. After his first Zandronum outing with an inspiring 3rd place in Vengeance Season 3, he played on the team Dosu and Friends in WDL Summer 2021, this time reaching 4th place. Chain really stepped up his game and brought those teams to great success, achieving several major upsets. His work ethic and teamwork abilities that have developed over a decade of experience were crucial to getting as far as he did, and re-entering the top 30 echelon.” – Stall & Zakken

“Caution is often considered to be one of the best players in recent history, with his miracle runs in WDL in years past. The year of 2021, however, saw his gradual change towards inactivity, and with that, more understated results to match. While his mechanical skill has struggled somewhat to keep up with the advancing meta, his expertise is still most invaluable, and his ability to draft strong teams and make the most of them has stood the test of time. Having proven that he can stand up strong against even the absolute best in the game at his most inspired, it should not be a surprise to anybody if he skyrockets to the upper rankings once again, should he get back on the grind.” – Stall & Zakken

“RightHannMan held on strong to his reputation this year, with solid performances all around spanning 3 tournaments. With his expertise in the middle and as a runner, RHM served as the key player in Tai's Urban Rangers, keeping all of their enemies on their toes and providing close matches even against the strongest teams of the season. After a lukewarm DCWC season, he returned for the DML Fall season, alongside Zakken and Avc, with an impressive third place finish. Having proven his top-tier capabilities in all positions throughout the years, one cannot go wrong with RHM on their team.” - Zakken

“For over a decade, Argentina was best known in the CTF scene for their <ARG> clan that, despite their activity in public CTF, never set foot on international tournaments. That was until a prodigy by the name of Vinny came about, fearlessly getting involved with all manners of competition and eventually settling himself into one of the top competitive clans in PF. By ever-improving his tried and true defensive style, Vinny was a no-brainer selection for captains who drafted him in 2021, and his strongest performance lies in the DML Winter season, clutching a huge second place alongside Armour and rookie Ion.” - Zakken

“Unlike most new players featured in DCTFR, Nexus's beginnings can be found in the duel scene, where he competed at QuakeCon. After quickly cementing himself as one of the strongest of the new generation of duel players, he became more closely involved with Doom clans and, eventually, CTF as well. Having competed across two different ports this year, Nexus was no slouch, being the fragging backbone of all teams he took part in and carrying his dueling skills over to CTF phenomenally as a defensive player. With such a fast entry to the top 30, Nexus is only one historic result away from skyrocketing even further.” - Stall & Zakken

“In 2020, KBlair had cemented himself in WDL as one of the best defensive players of the year. Joined by WDL newcomer Tigeriens and his buddy Ralphis again the year that followed, they managed to clear the entire season undefeated, until unfortunately losing out in the semi-finals to runner-up team Rip and Tear. 2021 was another fruitful year for the seasoned player, proving himself one of the toughest defenders to crack still. One can just hope he'll remain competitive in 2022.” - Stall & Zakken

“Swooping in at rank 24, SkullRush is one of the most accomplished runners currently playing in leagues today. There are many different ways to describe his playstyle: some would attest to him being "in your face", others may claim "hyper-aggressive" as part of his repertoire, there certainly is no denying his ability and sense of knowing when to apply surgical strikes as a runner. His first appearance in 2021 was DML Winter 2021, with a team that bewilderingly placed low due to a streak of bad luck, while having undoubtedly great players in the lineup. His next appearance was in WDL Summer, where he ended up almost the polar opposite of the last one, ending up with a 2nd place finish due to a hard fought loss in the finals to a team that was seemingly ordained by fate itself. His final showings were not as successful as WDL Summer, but he has been steadfast in his craft and will readily show why he is one of the best runners moving forward.” - Legion

“2021 was a swan song year for the much respected and loved defender Tai. Across DML, Vengeance and WDL, Tai lined up talented, communicative players from all walks of life, and proved to be a solid threat in all leagues he's taken part in, usually ending up in the mid-field range of results. His last showing of 2021 would come during the summer in DCWC, where he earned himself an incredible 3rd place alongside fellow R members Infer and TheFatWilly. Tai is now fancying himself a nice break from Doom, but make no mistake: with over 15 years of tireless efforts pushing the limits of the game under his belt, this year's #23 rank betrays one of the most titanic legacies in Doom.” - Zakken

“Barely squeezing into this year's rankings, Denzoa spent much of 2021 out of the spotlight, but not without his mandatory showing in Vengeance Season 3, with teammates Alpha and turSKA. Despite the less-than-stellar showing of his team, as well as his prolonged inactivity, Denzoa's general game sense, absurd aiming and twitchy reflexes mean he remains a much-valued player as one of Europe's finest at CTF.” - Zakken

“With a consistency to put many of his peers to shame, Legion continued to push himself in 2021. Having captained in both DML seasons and Vengeance, he experimented with unexpected team compositions and pulled off surprising results with top and mid-level players alike. His results are further bolstered by a respectable 5th place finish in WDL Summer. With a major shift in players coming up in 2022, Legion's massive expertise and player knowledge might only become more valuable in time.” - Zakken
Spoiler: #20 - #11 (Open)
“The ever-iconic hype man Ralphis had a great showing in 2021. Captaining his Super Chargers to an undefeated regular season shows the world his eye for drafting skills are second to none: the all-time WDL points leader is most flexible with his draft choices, as he plays both middle and offense with second-nature effectiveness. A championship title in 2022 would mean he claims the title for the first time in nearly a decade. Can he pull it off?” - Stall

“TheFatWilly is a seasoned and reliable player who never fails to spring something unexpected on his enemies. Crashing in at rank 19, he is one of the most complete players to currently play Doom CTF. Well-rounded in all conceivable aspects of the game, his experience and game sense are fine additions to any kind of team composition. First appearing in a second place squad in Vengeance, his dominant season was brought down only by a ruthless duo of Poto and Langrenus, as well as the notorious Dsparil Curse™️. His next appearance was WDL Summer with a squad that, regrettably, underperformed. His final showing was in DCWC, with a team that placed third in some of the most stacked tournament play yet seen. Not only is he a stellar player, he is also an unrelenting force to reckon with. He may not want to be ranked, but with his aim and experience, there is little he can do but be placed highly on any potential captain's draftboards.” - Legion

“Barging in at the tail end of this action-packed year, Avc is well-known by all who have played at the top level over the past few years. For his sole attendance of the year in DML Fall, he teamed up with Zakken, RightHannMan and Ral, and served as the team's playmaker to terrify all opponents with his signature sleight-of-hand offense, including the eventual champions Sorry for Plex. Entering 2022, Avc is back at full force, more determined than ever to show the world why he is still one of the best runners of Doom CTF.” - Zakken

“Dranzer has remained a consistent juggernaut for another year, participating in several different events and rarely faltering at any of them. His fragging prowess and game awareness are tough as nails, and league captains throughout the year truly scrambled to pick him up in any draft. Despite varying successes in DML, Dranzer took home the championship at DCWC as one of the several top-ranked players featured in his team, and made history with a compelling victory at WDL in what can only be described as an unexpected team composition. With competition shifting and heating up next year, Dranzer will need to keep putting in the hours to show them who's boss.” - Zakken

“In a considerable jump to reach rank #16, Sharp has finally made himself known to all corners of the competitive community as one of the best around. The intelligent, terrifying runner teamed up with Dsparil and TheFatWilly earlier in the year during Vengeance, where he pushed his monster team to a 2nd place finish, while dealing with European ping. During the fall season, he would play a more defensive role for Edd's team, translating his knowledge of CTF masterfully and reaching playoffs. Sharp may well become a contender for the best overall player in South America within a few years' time!” - Zakken

“In a display of insurmountable hard work, Tigeriens skyrocketed to the #15 spot in 2021. By participating in every league to be hosted in the year, Tiger has seen countless successes and failures, but also much learning and adapting to the top echelon of play, picking up offense habits from several of his peers to become of the best runners currently. His highlights of the year are arguably his 3rd place finish at his very first WDL season, and a 2nd place finish at DCWC, defeating several stacked teams in his warpath. While there is still much work to be done to achieve a coveted major CTF title, there is no doubt in anyone's mind that Tiger will continue to work tirelessly until then, and beyond.” - Zakken

“The Swedish legend Dragon had a slightly less flashy record in 2021 compared to previous years, but he has nonetheless held his ground as an all-star European player who excels at all positions. In both Vengeance and WDL, Dragon stood above most of his fellow competitors and made deep playoff bracket runs, with the only setback being the lack of new titles this year. However, with three lifetime first places to speak of, and never dropping below third place in 2021, Dragon is poised to repeat, if not excel his past results in 2022.” - Zakken

“EXWiz is another of the category of "ancient" players from a bygone era seeing a brutal resurgence in a newer CTF scene. Originally playing almost two decades ago in 2004, and making himself known in the old IDL, he has returned to top form in a shockingly quick timeframe. EXWiz is yet another player that falls under the title of "Savvy Generalist" as opposed to strictly adhereing to any one role. He has appeared in all major CTF tournaments this year, starting from the bottom with an 8th place team appearance in DML Winter 2021, but as time marched on, he achieved higher and higher results, culminating in a first place result in DML Fall. EXWiz is unquestionably one of the more unpredictable players to watch for further development in 2022.” - Legion

Spoiler: #10 - #1 (Open)

Last edited by Zakken on Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Shane
Forum Regular
Clan: Renegades
Clan Tag: [R]

Re: Doom CTF Rankings 2021

Post by Shane » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:48 pm

Hello,

Thank you for compiling together a list of players nominated by a team of their peers. I'm sure this will be used to great effect in the coming days and spark many of enlightening conversations.

Please may I request that I be removed from this list. I see the idea and benefit of needing to include as many participants as possible, but I simply do not wish to be a part of this tier list, directly or indirectly, at this moment in time. My desire to play doom is to have fun and not worry about those passing judgement upon me by viewing me and my status as a player, and this tier list is all analog input and to position players higher or lower within a hierarchy. I would like it most to not be remembered for where I place within a list of other players. I did ask of this previously and it was not adhered to, and for this, I am very disappointed that I have to raise this as a genuine concern.

Kind regards,

- TheFatWilly

Shane
Forum Regular

Post by Shane » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:48 pm

Hello again,

I see that I am still on the list here, may I be removed please?

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm sure there is a #31 slot already in place that could easily replace the current #30 and the rest of the list will look normal still.

Thank you

Shane
Forum Regular

Post by Shane » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:59 am

https://pastebin.com/hmwzz67R - Original Discord conversation which Alan took off the rails

https://pastebin.com/z7K3hbt5 - Troll tier list in response to the aggression that was met

I can see why now how DML can't pull as many players as it used to

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:39 pm

K mate, you've made your point but if you're around to just have fun, why are you so fixated on this?

Shane
Forum Regular

Post by Shane » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:29 pm

For the reason that I approached the DML staff with no negative intentions and was turned immediately into a villain and strung up so that Zakken could "have the last word in" meanwhile I attempted to maintain professionalism and speak to him as an adult. This clearly has changed from my own personal matter into a vendetta in all fairness, but I hate Alan for the way he spoke to me. Unfortunately pastebin won't let anyone view the logs because there is something deemed inappropriate on there, not sure what, so I will spoiler them here for anyone's curiosity
Spoiler: (Open)
TheFatWilly — Ontem às 17:52
@Staff - please may I be excluded from the tier list?

Flandre Scarlet — Ontem às 17:52
no
we're making a special tier list
that ranks every single aspect of you in existence

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 17:53
could you please stop memeing about it and actually remove me though?

Flandre Scarlet — Ontem às 17:54
if you actually want your rank removed...
@Zakken

Ted — Ontem às 17:55
Seneca new rank #30

Flandre Scarlet — Ontem às 17:58
may I ask why @TheFatWilly ?

Ted — Ontem às 17:58
Cuz he's special
Tier lists are lame and stupid

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 17:58
I said it in my forum post

Ted — Ontem às 17:59
!

Flandre Scarlet — Ontem às 17:59
oh uhhh
right
I do agree you'll have people sitting on either side of the balance
some will take it too seriously
and some will just throw it down the drain the moment they see it
especially if they don't like how people ranked them

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:01
I mean thanks for including me and all
it would make things a little more peaceful for me if I wasn't on it
plus I have zero care for where or when I'm ranked so just give it up to someone else and maybe the adjusted list will make some other rankings more appealing to someone

Flandre Scarlet — Ontem às 18:06
@Zakken @Zakken

Zakken — Ontem às 18:07
what

Alien — Ontem às 18:07
remove the man or else he will have a breakdown

Zakken — Ontem às 18:07
If you don't want to be ranked, you can always quit
or throw

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:08
I've asked to not be ranked for a couple years now, but what you're suggesting to do is to simply not take part in the thing that I wish to enjoy

Flandre Scarlet — Ontem às 18:08
yeah I don't think "don't play the game" is a fix for "don't rank me"

Ali — Ontem às 18:09
I play Capture The Flag same reason as Shane McMahon, for funsies.

Alien — Ontem às 18:09

Zakken — Ontem às 18:10
lol in what world is the pressure of being ranked stronger than the pressure of playing in a competitive league?

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:11
there is no value in a tier list for me, I have no stake nor see the benefit of trying to impress a caste of individuals to achieve a higher ranking

Zakken — Ontem às 18:12
Nothing's stopping you from just ignoring it and carrying on

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:12
whereas in competitive leagues I'm actively working towards that very same goal with a binary goal in mind "win" or "lose"

Ganzor — Ontem às 18:12
u forgot ties shane

don't draft me — Ontem às 18:12
ANIME WOMAN

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:13
I could ignore it, but I'm the "don't rank me" guy
which has been taken to meme status so no one took it seriously
you've basically taken my name and applied it to something I have no input in

Zakken — Ontem às 18:14
There's nothing to take seriously, your pledge is faulty from the start

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:14
it's just as easy to say how is it that you must include my name anyhow
why can't you just remove it? it would be as simple as a totem pole, take out one piece and the rest falls into place

Zakken — Ontem às 18:16
The rankings have absolutely no bearing on your skill or enjoyment of the game, unless you let it get to your head, but why would you?
We rank everyone who plays because we have to be comprehensive and unbiased
If we only ranked people who "wanted" to be ranked, it wouldn't be a very good list

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:17
and that's fine, like I said in my forum post, but my inclusion is more of a statement that I wished for this validation and it does play on my conscience

Zakken — Ontem às 18:17
It is not

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:18
you can say that it's not, but it feels that way to me
which is why I'm asking, politely, to be removed
thank you for the opportunity, but I don't want to be a part of a biased-base tier system

Zakken — Ontem às 18:18
as your clan leader loves to say, that sounds like a personal problem
TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:19
my clan leader has zero reflection of who I am and what I do

don't draft me — Ontem às 18:19
SHITPAGE.

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:19
I don't like how I'm getting attitude for this

Zakken — Ontem às 18:20
Not happening, sorry

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:21
that's very disappointing
New and interesting league ideas — Ontem às 18:21
I agree with this ranking list
... WHERE AM I IM EASILY TOP 10

Zakken — Ontem às 18:21
memes about not wanting to be ranked at least 20 times to the point of obnoxiousness
"I don't like how I'm getting attitude for this 😦 "

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:22
I said it the one time, then it was repeated by your administration to the point of turning it into a meme

Flandre Scarlet — Ontem às 18:22
actually

constantly might I add

Zakken — Ontem às 18:22
I heard Dsparil say it one time lol.

Flandre Scarlet — Ontem às 18:22
the person who meme'd it the most
was acc
your own clan mate

Alien — Ontem às 18:22
uh oh

yeah and infer, also my own clan mate

Flandre Scarlet — Ontem às 18:23
wtf!!!!

Zakken — Ontem às 18:23
Infer hasn't been staff

Alien — Ontem às 18:23
but acc was?

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:23
doesn't matter as it's not been borne into meme status out of my own desire
but I certainly will admit I helped to fuel it for a little while

New and interesting league ideas
iniciou um tópico:
Adding carp to rankings!!!1
. Veja todos os
tópicos
— Ontem às 18:23

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:24
I've always been dead serious about it, and thanks for honestly making me feel like a piece of shit for just wanting to take me out of a tier list

Zakken — Ontem às 18:24
Stop trolling

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:24
I'm not

Zakken — Ontem às 18:25
I've known you for over a decade, dude. You think I don't know when you're up to something stupid
like right now

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:25
I'm seriously not????
okay think about it like this;
what am I gaining, seriously, from not being part of a tier list

Ted — Ontem às 18:26
Someone quick
You cna find the entrance in the courtyard
At the courtyard
Or on
Whats correct
Need to know rn
New and interesting league ideas — Ontem às 18:26
at

Alien — Ontem às 18:26
on

Ty

Flandre Scarlet — Ontem às 18:26
in

lmao

Fuck!!!!!!

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:26
I've asked politely, genuinely zero meme things in any of my posts thus far
you're*

your

I trust the irish man

New and interesting league ideas — Ontem às 18:27
tbh both make sense
show the context

New and interesting league ideas
iniciou um tópico:
Fixing Gal's homework
. Veja todos os
tópicos
— Ontem às 18:27

Flandre Scarlet — Ontem às 18:27
rofl
ffs carp

Zakken — Ontem às 18:27
Yeah, just like how TomD was "serious and polite" about how he approached me about wanting to be unbanned

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:27
excuse me?
you're comparing me to TomD? really?
this is absolutely ridiculous, I've asked for a simple thing and now you're taking this in the wrong direction with legit levels of skepticism I have never seen

Zakken — Ontem às 18:28
Personal gratification from disrupting something I worked on

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:29
now I'm getting personal gratification for this?

Zakken — Ontem às 18:29
lol
Who's "giving attitude" now

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:29
still you, and now me
because you're mistaking me for someone else
and it's seriously pissing me off
I ask a question of "hey could you please press 'delete' against my name?" and now i'm TomD taking sick gratification because I want to ruin Zakken's day

Alien — Ontem às 18:30
Imagem

New and interesting league ideas — Ontem às 18:30
Imagem

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:31
well whatever
sorry for hurting you in anyway I guess I'm just here to be a dick
and thanks for nothing

Zakken — Ontem às 18:31
If you can't understand that rankings need to include everyone who's played in 2021 for the sake of comprehensibility and objectiveness, then there is no argument
Primarily this interaction could have stopped at;

Zakken — Ontem às 18:20
Not happening, sorry

TheFatWilly — Ontem às 18:21
that's very disappointing

Instead, Alan carried on;

Zakken — Ontem às 18:21
memes about not wanting to be ranked at least 20 times to the point of obnoxiousness
"I don't like how I'm getting attitude for this 😦 "

There was no 'point of obnoxiousness' as it would first have to involve Alan in the conversation to begin with, not to mention that was last year.

There was no reason to continue this, but he was adamant on proving whatever point he wanted to prove. I've tried every approach of getting myself off this tier list, sincerity, vulgarity and this latest attempt. Now I'm not necessarily even concerned with getting off of the tier list, I'm just pissed at Alan.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:32 pm

OK but, is there an avenue that you can do this on that doesn't involve spilling it onto here?

Shane
Forum Regular

Post by Shane » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:40 pm

As a matter of fact there is, but my first forete into this led to the logs you see above. I then took additional time and then raised it to Tai, a DML staff member, who has done nothing with the information. This is the final channel in which to explore. Clearly it is not sufficient enough still.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:44 pm

and it's things like this as to why I have zero desire to ever return to competitive Doom.

By doing this, you're not showing that you're better than he is, you know that, right? Plus, normally triple posting AND trying to incite aren't cool around here, but honestly, this just seems really petty.

Shane
Forum Regular

Post by Shane » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:53 pm

Couldn't agree more, I'm still on topic for the thread by the way.

I too specifically left ZCA/DML to get away from the casual racism and sexist remarks and since then have wanted to be as far from this community as possible. Sorry to drag this onto the Zan forums, but I've tried diplomacy. I was willing to accept that I can't remove my name from the tier list but I was specifically goaded on to continue and that's just not right to then be forced to feel bad for simply asking a basic question.

Maybe it is petty... The DML community lacks the understanding of decency and etiquette, I'm unsure how I'm supposed to get a point across at this stage. I even tried to raise this with Zan forum admins to see if something can be done.

Zakken
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Power Fragging
Clan Tag: [PF]

Post by Zakken » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:22 pm

Shane wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:29 pm
There was no 'point of obnoxiousness' as it would first have to involve Alan in the conversation to begin with, not to mention that was last year.

This was just an excerpt of ZCA's channel for pending activations, but it should prove sufficient to show that this is a flat-out lie. You started this "don't rank me" meme months ago, self-admittedly claimed that you influnced others into spreading that meme and repeated it whenever any tier lists or rankings were brought into discussion anywhere in Doom, all of this before you lashed out at me in a public channel. This image also demonstrates that you never had any intentions to be "serious" about this, because no sane person would talk in such a comically intimidating tone (such as adding periods to every word) without being tongue-in-cheek about it. Those at Zandronum staff who aren't familiar with your antics can't be faulted for giving your tantrum the benefit of the doubt and assuming there is any sincerity to it, but we at ZCA and other competitive communities, who know your history and are directly involved with you, are well aware that this is a sad display of attention seeking and nothing more.

Shane wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:29 pm
I've tried every approach of getting myself off this tier list, sincerity, vulgarity and this latest attempt. Now I'm not necessarily even concerned with getting off of the tier list, I'm just pissed at Alan.
Shane wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:40 pm
This is the final channel in which to explore. Clearly it is not sufficient enough still.
I'm sorry that our rejecting your request was not good enough for you. I'm sorry you had to resort to every intimidation tactic available to you because you couldn't get your way, including repeating yourself ad nauseum, writing up a really creepy Pastebin, spamming this thread with largely off-topic anger and wanting Zandronum staff to somehow cater to your unreasonable demands in regards to a project that does not at all concern them. So wait, how am I the unreasonable party in all of this again?
Shane wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:53 pm
I too specifically left ZCA/DML to get away from the casual racism and sexist remarks and since then have wanted to be as far from this community as possible.
I'd appreciate it if you didn't further embarrass yourself by slandering our community, thank you.
Shane wrote:
Sorry to drag this onto the Zan forums, but I've tried diplomacy. I was willing to accept that I can't remove my name from the tier list but I was specifically goaded on to continue and that's just not right to then be forced to feel bad for simply asking a basic question.
There was no diplomacy, and I'm certain not a single person urged you to overreact to such a degree. In fact, we'd be more than happy if you left us alone about this instead of wasting everyone else's time.
Shane wrote:
I even tried to raise this with Zan forum admins to see if something can be done.
All of this because you were featured in rankings that were meant to celebrate the strongest CTF players of the year. Jesus fucking Christ, dude.

777 Die Qu1ck 777
New User

Post by 777 Die Qu1ck 777 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:58 am

where are the blurbs at its March 30 already and no blurbs ??? ??? ??? asking for a friend