Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Re: Is the Zandro Community dying?

Post by Mobius » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Vulpeka wrote:I can literally say what I want it's a free country it's a free fourm
Wrong.
Vulpeka wrote:You kids
I'm older than you.
Vulpeka wrote:need to enjoy the features that are actually in the game besides crying for new ones Doom is about being ingenuitive not about copy and paste
We play this game much more than you do. Didn't you leave?
Vulpeka wrote:There used to be an active modding scene there used to be stuff going on now ask yourself nicely why did it leave because but ive been gone and this place went to s***
It seems it got better with your absence if this is how you behaved.
Vulpeka wrote:Zandronum does not have what made skulltag skulltag and you can pull the whole carnevil drama out it doesn't matter all of that stuff could have gotten salvaged in a free Doom style fashion instead of just throwing it in a corner it is a part of this ports history
Everyone wants to know what you mean but we all know you won't quantify what you're saying because you don't know what you're talking about. You are some nobody back then nobody now with nothing to contribute other than more mental disease then what this port actually needs right now. Why don't you just go play in a server and stay out of public sight.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Vulpeka
Under Moderation
Clan: Princess Perfect Pee
Clan Tag: -</{[]}\>-

Post by Vulpeka » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:35 pm

You mean the stock content everybody loved before all the drama happened and everybody left

You mean the stock content that truly made skulltag different from zdeamon

You mean the stock content that could have been replaced and recoded and kept in the game if people would stop arguing

You know the stock content that was the foundation of most mods

I guess everyone just likes playing mm8bit death match all day which isn't even close to megaman and ignoring classical creations

Its funny how i'm arguing with the same 4 to 5 people about the same stuff i'm just going to hop on by because these forums are too slow

You guys don't want to fix a problem you don't want to reunite this port and that's sad because this used to be Paradise
Last edited by Vulpeka on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I remind myself how I am just simply Trapped~ LKING FR A MMMY

Craving that Gentle Touch

I'm not a fucking millennial I don't take the internet seriously!

ARGENTVM
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by ARGENTVM » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:41 pm

Vulpeka wrote:You mean the stock content everybody loved before all the drama happened and everybody left
The stock content has only seldom been played in the past years and its quality and popularity has not held up when compared to some other mapsets before and after it (the last few times Stock ST content has been ran on FNF were unsuccessful events).

Vulpeka
Under Moderation

Post by Vulpeka » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:47 pm

You guys just don't know how to really understand why people left but its OK that's why everybody plays the same wad file all day its cool

If you guys say your so old why don't you try going vanilla and seeing what actual doom is like huh

I'm done arguing with only 5 people so if that's whats left here no wonder why everybody left

Vulpeka
Under Moderation

Post by Vulpeka » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Bye guies

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Vulpeka wrote:You mean the stock content everybody loved before all the drama happened and everybody left
You mean why you left? Statistically speaking we got more players from Zandronum+Samsara 2012 than we would have ever gotten with Skulltag stock content but you wouldn't know that because you don't know anything.

You left remember?
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Ru5tK1ng
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:47 pm

So the furry tries to chastise people for not playing new things but then he tells everyone to go play vanilla. Real doom this st content that and 0% substance. He is making claims about everything but by his own word he doesn't have the mental capacity to defend any statements. Poor fella is having a mental breakdown...

Lollipop
Zandrone

Post by Lollipop » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:18 pm

The reason you argue with 4-5 people is because the rest of the userbase just facepalm at you which you can't see through the screen.

The only thing you've done here is make baseless claims that have been outright refuted.

The whole deal with the skulltag content has been explained several times over. Besides, the gamemodes it was supposed to advertise are largely obsolete now with the capabilities ACS provide these days. Even I have made an invasion gamemode in ACS with more flexibility than the stock invasion can provide in no more than a few days of spare time and I'm far from a genius.

The only question left to be asked is why this senselessness is continuing.

I apologize for my higher than usual degree of harshness in this post, but things have to be said straight out at this point.

And as a last note: If you want things to be different from how they currently are, then be the change you want to see. Take initiatives to make people play mods you consider quality content, host events, do something about it. Heck even make the kind of content you would like to play. Don't just bitch at people who so happen to be the current top contributors to the community, which you probably don't know since you've been gone.

r4z0r
Banned
Clan: Homework Help

Post by r4z0r » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:51 pm

Ænima wrote:
r4z0r wrote: Besides that list you made of your friends (yellowtail, Helten etc...) doesn't add much credibility because those people are rarely involved in the community aside from that SoT Clan.
Helton is definitely not my "friend", IMO he was an antagonistic piece of shit
Okay that sounds more reasonable because I was surprised that Helten even had any friends outside of his small friendcircle with Blitz and whomever
Ænima wrote: worth a chuckle seeing you and Ivan have an allergic reaction to it
We just pointed out the uselessness of making that post. We don't care who supports the OP because as shown in this thread, no one does. He's been warned like 6 times (Shape up or Step out lol) and no one even bothers trying to argue over his semantics and how the community went downhill.

Doomkid
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: UniDoom
Clan Tag: [UD]

Post by Doomkid » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Rofl this thread delivered, thank you Vuvuzelapeka ✔️ ✔️ needed even more rants that sounded like they came from some psycho off the street. That was enough to satisfy though so thanks for leaving again

mifu
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: Demon RiderZ

Post by mifu » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:12 am

Doing what should of been done long ago. This thread is finished.