Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Re: The Skulltag forums return!

Post by Mobius » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Man I was an animal back then. The feuding with Swirftshot was unnesscary as it was personal. Attack my ideas not my identity.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Samurai
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: [LF]

Post by Samurai » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:48 pm

Mobius wrote:Man I was an animal back then. The feuding with Swirftshot was unnesscary as it was personal. Attack my ideas not my identity.
Yeah it was, it makes me cringe thinking i was like that 5/6 years ago.

Zakken
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Power Fragging
Clan Tag: [PF]

Post by Zakken » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:04 am

Mobius wrote:Man I was an animal back then. The feuding with Swirftshot was unnesscary as it was personal. Attack my ideas not my identity.
I miss the old Mobius. The active competitive Mobius. The de-facto A3 leader Mobius. The skulltag.net #cube Mobius. The <PRO> enemy #1 Mobius. The sua mae Mobius. The yea.jpg Mobius. The EBL Mobius. The "you were kicked from the server" Mobius. The Euzeth Gozzo Mobius.
Samurai wrote:Yeah it was, it makes me cringe thinking i was like that 5/6 years ago.
You were the sole validator of my hatred towards Euros during those times, lmao. I was so bad. :sadface:

Zanieon
Forum Regular

Post by Zanieon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:26 am

Looking at that thing and seeing my activity and stuff..

Fuck my english was one of the worst possible and i was will using Revilution as name, though i miss the days that people actually tried Hunter's Moon because ironically that age i was doing too many fucking weird things with it and now that i fixed like 90% of them, it fell into oblivion.

Dark-Assassin
Maintenence Crew

Post by Dark-Assassin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:10 am

One thing I remember is the old "Free Mobius" stuff

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Catastrophe » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:45 am

Zanieon wrote:Looking at that thing and seeing my activity and stuff..

Fuck my english was one of the worst possible and i was will using Revilution as name, though i miss the days that people actually tried Hunter's Moon because ironically that age i was doing too many fucking weird things with it and now that i fixed like 90% of them, it fell into oblivion.
Hey now, I personally think Hunter's Moon is one of the coolest projects to ever hit these forums.

Marcaek
Forum Staff

Post by Marcaek » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:27 am

#freealmn

IdeIdoom
Zandrone

Post by IdeIdoom » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:47 am

Spoiler: CRINGE OVERLOAD (Open)
THE ROMANIAN POWERImage

Code: Select all

<+Dastan>	edd
<+Dastan>	boxxy skin when
<+Shift>	dastan you really want to fap at it this much and now you are going crazy and shredding your hair into a million tiny pieces for this boxxy skin to come out that way you can cum out
<+Dastan>	Shift, yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
21:53:26  <@Estar>	well, if i'd be a girl, i would say ideidoom has ok looks

Zanieon
Forum Regular

Post by Zanieon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:03 pm

Catastrophe wrote:Hey now, I personally think Hunter's Moon is one of the coolest projects to ever hit these forums.
Thanks for supporting it yet dude, i still have to update the mod's topic here because recent versions i released mainly for GZDoom and it is currently supported only by Zandronum 3.0 but since the mod is reaching the last version before going 3.0 as well i will have to update the topic here.

But daaaamn, i miss the days in Skulltag where people were actually playing fair and nice looking mods instead of complete mashups for the sake of masochism.

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Zanieon wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:Hey now, I personally think Hunter's Moon is one of the coolest projects to ever hit these forums.
Thanks for supporting it yet dude, i still have to update the mod's topic here because recent versions i released mainly for GZDoom and it is currently supported only by Zandronum 3.0 but since the mod is reaching the last version before going 3.0 as well i will have to update the topic here.

But daaaamn, i miss the days in Skulltag where people were actually playing fair and nice looking mods instead of complete mashups for the sake of masochism.
Agreed. There really has been a modding drought for Zandronum.

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:08 pm

I wonder if I ever posted that real crappy looking map way back when on the forums, it was pretty much my first map, well now there's an archive, I can simply look it up, maybe I should give it the respect it deserves and touch it up, a lot.

EDIT: The saddest thing is, after looking at some of my old posts, I've began to ask myself if that's really me, I am cringing so hard, nope that's it, I deny any previous allegations with my former self, I demand a sex change, name change and forum username change lol.

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:40 am

Zakken wrote: I miss the old Mobius. The active competitive Mobius. The de-facto A3 leader Mobius. The skulltag.net #cube Mobius. The <PRO> enemy #1 Mobius. The sua mae Mobius. The yea.jpg Mobius. The EBL Mobius. The "you were kicked from the server" Mobius
What changed? I am not the de-facto A3 leader anymore. I am an Image Admiral and leader of the clan. I was also never a sua mae Mobius that's your meme rofl feces crusted brazilian

Zakken wrote:The Euzeth Gozzo Mobius.
...Really?You didn't notice?
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Espio
Forum Regular

Post by Espio » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:37 pm

Didn't think it was ever possible. Oh well, off to jump into the time warp and find my old dumb posts.

Peanut

Post by Peanut » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:29 am

What did a green name signafy? I don't remember being a mod on the ST forums, but I can't really remember.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:15 pm

That was actually the Speedmapping Organizer color. You really can't see it unless you go to the person's profile though so understandable that you couldn't tell.

Peanut

Post by Peanut » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Oh yeah. I remember now. Has anyone tried to revitalize that at all recently? That'd be pretty fun to participate in again.

Dark-Assassin
Maintenence Crew

Post by Dark-Assassin » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:51 am

I think it's been tried a few times, but there wasn't enough or nearly as much interest.

Marcaek
Forum Staff

Post by Marcaek » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:58 am

Attitudes change, there's a slew of barely-played PvP maps out there so nobody feels the need to bloat it any further.

unless you wanted to speedmap aow2 maps

Combinebobnt

Post by Combinebobnt » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:34 am

speedmap my wads for me then they will be done

marineguy(Killer)
New User
Clan Tag: Killer

Post by marineguy(Killer) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:10 pm

sadly i was actually new to skulltag, me and my brother (ninja demon 75) knew skulltag since 2010 and seems like skulltag died in 2012
we didn't know the forums or stuff like that we were just too young for it lol, but i felt so sad because this reminds me when i was 9 years old when i first played zombie horde or gvh :cry: but glad to see the skulltag's forums back, great job guys,
my name is marineguy(killer) in zandronum anyways.