Pokemon Go

Off-topic chat. Real talk.
Ru5tK1ng
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Re: Pokemon Go

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Are you trying to say that Google and the CIA have ties to GO? Why in the world would they fund a children's game?

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:11 pm

Ru5tK1ng wrote:Are you trying to say that Google and the CIA have ties to GO? Why in the world would they fund a children's game?
Well if I wanted interior information on certain buildings that satellites, google trucks, or even acoustic geometric 3D hardware can't give me then getting a bunch of random citizens to have their integrated cameras phones pointing at specifics is a good choice. Imagine if you have 3 Dimensional information from just a camera on your phone being relayed back to google or Niantic Inc on specific key structures like off-limits government buildings or maybe "targeted" individual homes on something like a Main.Core or a Juxtaposition Matrix. There are oodles of potential information they can extrapolate using software like this say for even military expeditions. Don't think so? http://www.stripes.com/news/pokemon-go- ... s-1.418501

or my favorite

http://i.imgur.com/K52RaAQ.png

Essentially a single spy or informants is too expensive and suspicious compared to a bunch of average citizenry unknowingly taking images of important things and places. A spy needs to be relayed orders, not be suspicious, and even give back information even through a public key encryption only means there are secrets being shared. Now imagine you get a bunch of people who are not apart of some watchlist sending all sorts of private information on a regular just.. looking for pokemon using their camera to dot a room of 3D information and now your satellite imagery is completed. Some say that "herding" people with events of certain rare pokemon at "specific" information seems to be a goal of social engineering but honestly it's both.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Nati46
Forum Regular

Post by Nati46 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:13 pm

It's all part of the establishment plan yo.

Ru5tK1ng

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Nati46 wrote:It's all part of the establishment plan yo.
Hey, translate this: http://i.imgur.com/K52RaAQ.png

Dranzer
Forum Regular
Clan: squared

Post by Dranzer » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:24 pm

Ru5tK1ng wrote:
Nati46 wrote:It's all part of the establishment plan yo.
Hey, translate this: http://i.imgur.com/K52RaAQ.png
call the security
<Galactus>you're lightyears away from having me banned for this

^ 3 month ban (6months now nice evade)

Sicamore
Forum Regular
Clan: Scientific DM Acad
Clan Tag: [SDA]

Post by Sicamore » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:00 pm

Was playing it and bumped into someone else, turned out it was a cute girl. Going on a date tomorrow.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:29 pm

Well I tought only kids would be infected by that game, then I noticed that the doctors in my hospital were playing it too!

CloudFlash
Zandrone

Post by CloudFlash » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:15 am

Normal pokemon:
-catch a pokemon
-train pokemon
-form a relationship between you and your pokemon
-have a lot of fun
'Pokemon' Gogo:
-catch a pokemon
-grind it into a candy
-feed your pokemon the ground up remains of it's brethen
-after it's nice enough, leave it alone in a gym so that someone can come up and smack the living beejesus out of it

10/10 best gaming experience I've ever gone through (and I played gvh, aow, wdi, jumpmaze and armageddon, so I guess I have plenty of gaming experiences)

Simk

Post by Simk » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:04 pm

Pokemon go is Santa's way to track all your tasty buttcheeks and invade them forcefully.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:17 pm

Simk wrote:Pokemon go is Santa's way to track all your tasty buttcheeks and invade them forcefully.
I guess that's coming from firsthand experience.

Hammerfest-
Forum Regular
Clan: A3.33333333333333333
Clan Tag: A3.33333333

Post by Hammerfest- » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:36 pm

I played it for a bit. Was a little motivating to go out and just walk but then it just got tedious and boring. That and its slowly becoming a bunch of kids fighting (literal fistfights have happened around here from what I heard) and people preventing others from shitting on their gym.

It was fun while it lasted I guess. Motivated me to go out and walk more though, which is nice.
Swift as a breeze, fierce as a gale.

Samurai
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: [LF]

Post by Samurai » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Hammerfest- wrote:I played it for a bit. Was a little motivating to go out and just walk but then it just got tedious and boring. That and its slowly becoming a bunch of kids fighting (literal fistfights have happened around here from what I heard) and people preventing others from shitting on their gym.

It was fun while it lasted I guess. Motivated me to go out and walk more though, which is nice.
Hi Gooliyat. Can you sing the Pokemon theme tune (Lion King style) and post it on youtube?

mr fiat

Post by mr fiat » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:29 pm

I like the main series games but have no interest in Pokémon GO in the slightest, Co-workers have bugged me about it tho. ugh.

Manhs

Post by Manhs » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:16 am

What scares me with Pokemon Go is:

The theme song of Pokemon GO !
https://youtu.be/vfc42Pb5RA8

RIP your ears (and your soul) ! xDDDD :twisted:

I think, Pokemon is a game who has a good spirit but people told me Pokemon GO doesnt have a very good or complete gameplay, it's more the "walk outside and find pokemon for (not) real" who seem to be the fun of it, why not.