From Where Should I begin?

Off-topic chat. Real talk.
elija6266
New User

From Where Should I begin?

Post by elija6266 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:24 am

Hello, all!

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thankyou in advance.

arkore
Forum Regular

Re: From Where Should I begin?

Post by arkore » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:51 pm

Hi Elija, I've seen several posts go by for days with no replies. Let me try to help with that.

I can't read your post because it's too long for me (and others), at this time. Can you phrase it to under ten words, or ask your first question in under ten words.

Thanks,

elija6266
New User

Post by elija6266 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:14 am

Thanks for the reply first of all.
Also as I mentioned above as a starter to this community I wish to know is there topics separated in categories or I can post on any.
Like if I have any technical query is there any separate thread for the same?

arkore
Forum Regular

Post by arkore » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:59 pm

Yes, the forums homepage is categorized.

You could post for help in [General Help & Support](viewforum.php?f=39)

for chat, there's also [Zandronum Talk](viewforum.php?f=26) but hasn't been used in 6 months.

have you downloaded zandronum and copied your doom2.wad file to installed zandronum folder. have you tried the doomseeker program (included with zandronum installer), and played online yet? here is a LIVE webpage with a list of servers for quick reference: http://doomlist.net