Major Best Ever moderation change

Old stuff gets archived here.
Jenova
Under Moderation

Re: Major Best Ever moderation change

Post by Jenova » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:26 am

Infurnus I didn't mean to lie about who recruited who and I believe this is extremely tangential to the topic but I appreciate you for pointing it out. I don't think this changes much, however. From my recollection it was from the ST -> Zandronum move, and I remember you were basically in charge of that, so it was my assumption that it was you who got Strangle rather than a staff decision. I don't know your alignment with most people or what your stance is on most of this (we haven't talked as neither of us has been around much lately), but I believe you to be an extremely reasonable person who makes decision in the best interest of this community.

I know you'd rather not get involved in this especially because you haven't been around lately but thank for the post regardless.

RoSKing

Post by RoSKing » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:28 am

RoSKing wrote:is anyone going to bring up the fact that the MXCube group used a server exploit to try to ban me from a duel server then banned cennou? Funny how things like this just go under the radar.
STORY:
Since it's not obvious what's being conveyed here, I'll give the full on story. I was randomly playing cennou one day in duel. That's all I had done, that's all I was doing. Then I see that Cennou randomly gets banned on NJ Duel for some reason along the lines of "add em all adderall". However no vote was called and no one else was in the server. I later discovered this was an exploit where you could kick vote or ban people from another server. The "add em all adderall" famous line originates from guess who? the guy whose been throwing his amazing rap skills all over the forums. I wonder who else could have possibly did it, and who really genuinely cares that much to go out of their way to ban me for no reason what so ever? :) Even if you think that strangle isn't able to do anything in the sort, rust is a viable admin in the NJ cluster and I am very positive that he was fully aware of the circumstances (If not then fuck me, now he is :) ) Alexmax told me he didnt want to do anything because he doesn't want to start a shit storm which is what apparently everyone else has been saying? So, this act is completely justified in the end; When if the circumstances had been reversed. I probably would have suffered the same fate as Galactus.

TerminusEst13
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by TerminusEst13 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:31 am

Jenova wrote:Notice how not a single admin has really posted in this thread giving their opinion? I'm not sure if they are just refraining from posting overall, or waiting until they can all collectively agree on something (lol) before they share their thoughts.
We have, like, very few actual admins. You could probably count them one hand, even if the hand had leprosy. Or was blown off with a grenade.
Unless this is an invitation for all staff to give their input, in which case I can really only say one thing: "Okay."

I have very little actual power.
I was brought on board to look over the projects section and modding/mod development, which has been fucking dead recently. The age of hiding bombs within ACS and deleting the source are long over, it seems. Outside of that, I don't really handle a lot. I split posts, I lock topics, I boot dudes from #zandronum and #staff, and actually have gotten fussed at several times because I tend to kick/ban "hastily". I think I banned Capo like three-ish times or so.
I tried to help out with hunting down cheaters, during which you (of all people) were telling me I shouldn't because I'm "not competitive". (Which is true, by the way. I don't know the next thing about competitive. Decay recently-ish suggested for me to try my hand at mapping some duel maps and they were abysmal because I'm completely unfamiliar with the art of shooting dudes)

But you shouldn't need a list of credentials in order to actually do anything. What matters is you see something that needs done, and you do it. Whether you're the IDL2015 champion or just a dickweed who likes prodding at Zandronum modding, you do it. Me and Raz have gotten our decisions completely reverted quite a lot, but I'm charging ahead to keep doing things anyway because I want to help.
Which results in pretty much..."Okay".

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:42 am

RoSKing wrote:
RoSKing wrote:is anyone going to bring up the fact that the MXCube group used a server exploit to try to ban me from a duel server then banned cennou? Funny how things like this just go under the radar.
STORY:
Since it's not obvious what's being conveyed here, I'll give the full on story. I was randomly playing cennou one day in duel. That's all I had done, that's all I was doing. Then I see that Cennou randomly gets banned on NJ Duel for some reason along the lines of "add em all adderall". However no vote was called and no one else was in the server. I later discovered this was an exploit where you could kick vote or ban people from another server. The "add em all adderall" famous line originates from guess who? the guy whose been throwing his amazing rap skills all over the forums. I wonder who else could have possibly did it, and who really genuinely cares that much to go out of their way to ban me for no reason what so ever? :) Even if you think that strangle isn't able to do anything in the sort, rust is a viable admin in the NJ cluster and I am very positive that he was fully aware of the circumstances (If not then fuck me, now he is :) ) Alexmax told me he didnt want to do anything because he doesn't want to start a shit storm which is what apparently everyone else has been saying? So, this act is completely justified in the end; When if the circumstances had been reversed. I probably would have suffered the same fate as Galactus.
That sounds like the kick vote exploit that was patched. The person(s) who went around public servers always connected with a proxy but nobody ever figured out who it was. Though you'll need proofs for your extraordinary claim that Decay who knows nothing about compiling and can't even write a simple hello world script somehow figured out how to do this ^^

Jenova
Under Moderation

Post by Jenova » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:42 am

My intention wasn't to rush anyone -- but I've noticed that almost every single staff member has read this topic but refrained from posting. It was just an observation to be honest, my intent wasn't to be malicious.

Edit: I will check the logs to see who did this and if I can track it down, but I'd assume it was some A3 member too, since they are the only people who have both, in the past, 1. votekicked caboose from servers for no reason, and 2. make fun of him being prescribed adderall.

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:48 am

Jenova wrote:My intention wasn't to rush anyone -- but I've noticed that almost every single staff member has read this topic but refrained from posting. It was just an observation to be honest, my intent wasn't to be malicious.

Edit: I will check the logs to see who did this and if I can track it down, but I'd assume it was some A3 member too, since they are the only people who have both, in the past, 1. votekicked caboose from servers for no reason, and 2. make fun of him being prescribed adderall.
The adderal meme is literally shared a lot during the time of the rap fad. I demand proof that it was someone from my camp other than loose conjecture. Story has it that Ghoulslayer will play clips from Decay's rap too so why don't you go ask him as well.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Jwarrier
Forum Regular
Clan: UniDoom
Clan Tag: [UD]

Post by Jwarrier » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:00 am

Let's point out the facts here.

Everyone knows I don't like the A3 gang. Everyone should also know how much full of BS it is to point the finger at me and say that I'm the source of all evil. I never start shit, I react to shit and sometimes I react badly. This no one can argue against. I may not be a hero but I damn sure am not the villain that you make me out to be.

@Mobius -C- was my clan. Corruption. You (A3) trashed on us on a daily basis so if you think that was the start of our "issues" than you are sadly mistaken. IF that was the case than why would I continue to put our clan against yours on a nightly basis for almost 3 months? The trash talk was there but nothing that I hadn't already experienced before. Our true issues started on that night where I "made fun of Ivan's accent and brought my wife into stuff". I didn't bring her in, she heard the crap you all were pulling over speakers and got fed up herself. BTW @Decay our drunken Fridays were a group of friends having fun playing the game, safely at home. What am I going to drive home from the pub where I am playing doom at? I remember a quote from Ivan on one of my posts that fits well with your lunacy; "This is what happens when you drop out from school."

I was repeatedly attacked over the forums, on IRC, and over TS. I reported posts and harassment constantly to no avail and in the end the admins pointed their finger at me saying I was conspiring against Decay and A3 or just trying to start shit. There is a lot of talk about roles in the community and what people have to offer. How about the fact that I was one of the very first Tournament Directors for Skulltag and ran several successful tournaments, all while administrating on Doom Connector? How about leading several fairly successful clans (HeLL Klan Studios, Corruption, End Game, Control Alt Destroy) that helped maintain competition levels. All of that does not matter though because my proudest moments were playing the game. You forget that their are players too. NO, I do not sit here and review other people's maps. NO, I do not produce map packs (publicly). I play the game. I have been playing the game longer than most of the other players in the community. Did you know my father hosted the master server for Doom Legacy when it was the "future of all ports"? You say I am scum, that I am "toxic as fuck". How so? Because I couldn't take the garbage you spew anymore?

I grew up with this port. 14 years I have played this game online and grown from a 12 year old kid to a 26 year old man with a family. Doom is a fantastic game and the mods and the experiences were ever changing and just plain awesome. I remember my dad telling me when I was young that some day my son would play doom and we would have reached 3 generations of playing the same game and now I know that will not happen, at least not on this port. At least on Odamex I can enjoy the game where the environment is about competition and actually having a good time. Maybe if that community stays alive there will be hope to show my son the game just as my dad did with me.

I'm not posting to say ban the "A3 crew", after all they are just a bunch of bandwagon "school yard bullies" who are having difficulty with the growing up stage in life. I'm posting because Jenova is right about the administration of this port and hardly anyone who agrees will have the balls to post. I doubt anything will happen, other than a flurry of Raz, Ru5t, Decay, Ivan, Mobius, Ral and whoever else wants to chip in; who will all quote a billion lines to counter everything that is said and then they will agree with each other for pages so that they can create a false sense of truth (as normal). At this point I do not care, I'm going to play doom where I want, with those I want to play with. I'm going to continue to enjoy my favorite game, but I am going to do it on my terms. "Scum" out.

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:15 am

@ Jwarrier

You never were constantly harassed on ts. You were on Blue's ts during your scrims with C vs A3 (didn't know it was your clan). We never harassed EG except for the incident on AFTS TS. Your wife getting involved or not well doesn't matter cause how I viewed it she got in then she wants to play as well. Next time why don't you try controlling yourself or that anger issue maybe you won't have us on speakers while she is listening in on your rave about "Fuck Mobius" . We literally invited you to our team practices in hopes to patched things. You fought us on a nightly basis cause there was no one else in early 2012. You literally freaked out on me in ts the same night I said shit to Legion in channel and had this crazy grudge since. Didn't take part of the garbage we spew? Then why did you decide to attack my clan cause Killstrike left your clan? We had no part of that. No one is calling you the source of any evil. I even said I caused the shit that happened in C and you were rightfully mad at me at the time, but you know.. you don't read.

Also why is Ral brought up he's banned from irc and the forums rofl

Also if you think we are circle jerking over our narrative feel free to point out specific incidences like who has the most warnings (Blue), or caused the TS scrim incident (you), who was responsible for the ddosing of certain players (Capo and Jenova), and the other flurry of shit posted up here. We go through your swath of text because you guys froth at the mouth with a bunch of accusations with no evidence whatsoever and expect us to stand here and just let you hammer away. You know, heaven forbid people stood up for themselves when someone throws baseless shit at you.

The decay shit I won't speak on though.
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Jenova
Under Moderation

Post by Jenova » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:16 am

You will be hard pressed to find many defending Mobius because they literally cannot justify his trolling. If you read his post you'll note that his attitude didn't change. He skirts around the issue and tries to say "well.. you did this! so I shouldn't be banned". I encourage posters in this topic not to enable his childish behavior. His main argument for why he shouldn't be banned for personal insults in #zandronum is because he was already banned and pardoned in the past (even though he ban evaded on the forums not once, but twice) and has continued to talk shit to this day. His argument literally boils down to "I've already been banned 7 times, you can't ban me for an 8th time, it's not fair".

I don't want to imply Mobius only has A3 at his back but please look at the variety of posters in this topic. People from all facets of the community, some of which even dislike me (Dew), joined and talked about how Mobius is not a very good member. He has contributed next to nothing, and spends most of his time shitting on people on irc/forums. Just take a gander at who has his back -- it should be pretty obvious.

GhoulSlayeR
New User

Post by GhoulSlayeR » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:00 am

Mobius wrote:
Jenova wrote:My intention wasn't to rush anyone -- but I've noticed that almost every single staff member has read this topic but refrained from posting. It was just an observation to be honest, my intent wasn't to be malicious.

The adderal meme is literally shared a lot during the time of the rap fad. I demand proof that it was someone from my camp other than loose conjecture. Story has it that Ghoulslayer will play clips from Decay's rap too so why don't you go ask him as well.
I don't deny the allegations. I found it quite funny that someone would take the time out of their days to continuously obsess over someone over the internet. Be it poorly composed dis rap songs or "inside joke" maps.

Jenova
Under Moderation

Post by Jenova » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:06 am

Ghoulslayer, you don't need to reply. I make fun of my friends for stupid shit they do too. You and Caboose are friends -- it obviously is said in jest and not malicious. They are simply trying to draw attention away from the main focus of this topic: Mobius has been the same shitty person his entire time playing this game. Can anyone seriously dispute this? Check his ban history please.

Notice how whenever you try to tell Mobius that he has been banned he says "well... you did this on teamspeak 3 years ago" "well, R is full of assholes!". If you feel this way, make your topic and report R players or whatever you want to do. Two wrongs don't make a right. If you think that I should be banned, then make a topic and tell me all the bad shit that I did and let's see where it goes from there, but please don't deflect your wrongdoings and try to justify you being an asshole because Edd, or Jake, or Caboose, or John Appleseed is also one. Everyone here knows that you are literally 20x worse than anyone you want to bring up, pathetic.

John Zombie
Forum Regular

Post by John Zombie » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:43 am

Jwarrier wrote: I'm not posting to say ban the "A3 crew", after all they are just a bunch of bandwagon "school yard bullies" who are having difficulty with the growing up stage in life.
Can you elaborate your concept of "growing up stage in life"? Is that posting pictures of danzoa taking a shit? Or maybe it's trolling privs by joining with all your clan, proceeding to pick each other and then throwing games?
You should be careful before playing the victim card like that.

HeavenWraith

Post by HeavenWraith » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Since I've been mentioned and otherwise involved in this several times, I figure I will post my opinion. Also, the amounts of hypocrisy, informal logical fallacies and public emotion manipulation would provide enough manure fertilizer for a thousand square miles of soil.

This feud is nothing new, and as someone (sorry, there are too many posts to remember who said what) pointed out, it dates back way more than most care to remember. And I'm not talking about the question whether Mobius should be banned, I'm talking about two or more sides (or as Jenova accurately dubbed them - cliques) wrestling for influence and, if chance be generous, getting the other sides out of the game. It's been like this during the time I was part of the staff, and I can see identical symptoms now. When you step back from politics and think, you realize that both Jenova and Mobius are assholes, hands drenched in blood so much that the opposing side has no trouble whatsoever to dig up huge amounts of rotten flesh and dirt at a moment's notice. The only moral higher ground Jenova holds right now is that Mobius' last offense is recent, which was also a pretext to revive this conflict again.

The original point was that staff are spineless and afraid to ban Mobius or whoever from "A3 et al.". From experience in staff I can guess, that that's not what everybody abroad is thinking. No matter which decision one takes, he/she will receive backlash from whichever side got the short end of the stick. It's like choosing which mob to side with and guessing which one will offer weaker retaliation. I believe it takes more spine to actually distance oneself and make a (semi-)objective decision rather than listen to someone's, who supposedly has the higher moral ground in the matter, plea. Especially when the person giving staff "criticism" starts a wall-of-text monologue in #zastaff (a bystander would probably think Jenova was having a mental breakdown) pressuring the staff to change their decision when it doesn't benefit the former.

Now you may say "of course you're posting a pro-mobius post, you're in A3". This is more of an anti-Jenova post, because recently I was unfortunately reminded why I dislike him. I did mention that they're both assholes too. Do not approach unless you have a thick skin, I believe that's common knowledge at this point.

To finish, it's little surprise that the staff are partially paralyzed. I know the notion of banning Mobius has always been a bit hard to tackle due to potential community backlash, but hell, the amount of pressure and self-righteousness the other side presented recently is on its own level too. Not to mention Jenova PMing several people (me included) asking for honest opinions on the case which seemed more like a recruitment call than anything. So there's pressure from all sides. Cut the staff some slack.
Last edited by HeavenWraith on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John Zombie
Forum Regular

Post by John Zombie » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:55 pm

From what I could understand, the reason for all this ruckus is that jenova got butthurt because he was kicked from the staff channel, and since he's afraid of losing relevance he proceeded to retaliate against a whole group by trying to manipulate the public opinion, doing a call to arms of all the misfits who hold grudges against said group(whereas 5 minutes earlier he would shit talk the very same people he is now recruiting) and implicitly blackmailing to shut down BE if the group he hates doesn't get banned; slimeness at its finest.

TL;DR: jenova is afraid of the consequences of some shit he pulled off, so as a result he is desperately trying to pull attention away from himself by deflecting it onto Mobius/whoever else. Truly pathetic, but then again considering the toxic character we're dealing with it's not exactly surprising either.

I was originally going to stay away from this debacle, but given that some people like to shit talk everyone:
<Jenova> but nobody likes jz
<Jenova> and jz is retarded
but then complain when others do the same , I don't see why I shouldn't point out the obvious hypocrisy and attention whoring that's going on.
Anyway I've never been banned for the videos your new found autistic friend mentioned. Stop grasping for straws, dumbass

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Jenova wrote:Ghoulslayer, you don't need to reply. I make fun of my friends for stupid shit they do too. You and Caboose are friends -- it obviously is said in jest and not malicious. They are simply trying to draw attention away from the main focus of this topic: Mobius has been the same shitty person his entire time playing this game. Can anyone seriously dispute this? Check his ban history please.

Notice how whenever you try to tell Mobius that he has been banned he says "well... you did this on teamspeak 3 years ago" "well, R is full of assholes!". If you feel this way, make your topic and report R players or whatever you want to do. Two wrongs don't make a right. If you think that I should be banned, then make a topic and tell me all the bad shit that I did and let's see where it goes from there, but please don't deflect your wrongdoings and try to justify you being an asshole because Edd, or Jake, or Caboose, or John Appleseed is also one. Everyone here knows that you are literally 20x worse than anyone you want to bring up, pathetic.
Meanwhile you address none of the points in my huge ass posts such as what have I recently done that warrants a permaban.

waterflame
New User

Post by waterflame » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:32 pm

For someone who isn’t involved much in this, I think that Jenova actually has a point, and the way this thread went pretty much proved his poin. Zandronum needs a total purge of staff and have new staffmembers. I personally feel that the current staff for Zandronum is biased towards some persons, and as shown in this thread, everyone starts shittalking everyone.
Jenova’s mention of a hivemind existing in A3 seems clear to me (keep in mind, I absolutely don’t give a shit about who is staff and who isn’t, and who is in what clan. I think that jenova’s post pretty much hits bulls-eye. You all just went to prove that Jenova is right for most of what he said.

I have no real issue with anyone here, except for the fact that there is extreme bias sometimes (and people will tell me it’s not true), and if asked, I could bring up a few cases if I dig deep enough.

Also, if you ban me for this post then you’re afraid of critique, and prove Jenova right once more.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:38 pm

waterflame wrote:For someone who isn’t involved much in this, I think that Jenova actually has a point, and the way this thread went pretty much proved his poin. Zandronum needs a total purge of staff and have new staffmembers. I personally feel that the current staff for Zandronum is biased towards some persons, and as shown in this thread, everyone starts shittalking everyone.
Jenova’s mention of a hivemind existing in A3 seems clear to me (keep in mind, I absolutely don’t give a shit about who is staff and who isn’t, and who is in what clan. I think that jenova’s post pretty much hits bulls-eye. You all just went to prove that Jenova is right for most of what he said.

I have no real issue with anyone here, except for the fact that there is extreme bias sometimes (and people will tell me it’s not true), and if asked, I could bring up a few cases if I dig deep enough.

Also, if you ban me for this post then you’re afraid of critique, and prove Jenova right once more.
How does one prove a hivemind exists? Oh right, attack multiple members of a clan and ask them to reply. That's proving there's a hivemind. Well done guys well done.

So far Jenova has done nothing but "voice his concerns". He has yet to refute anything Mobius said as well. The case is far from over.

Also, I sincerely think that nobody cares about you enough to ban you :)

Dynamo

Post by Dynamo » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Well, what was once a thread about changes to Best-Ever has turned into a circle jerk filled with personal attacks against other people who don't even have anything to do with BE. I appreciate the work and money Jenova has put into providing a service for the community over the years, but now I have to ask if this wasn't all along an ill-conceived effort to gain diplomatic immunity and force the staff to do what he wants. Because that's literally what he's doing here, using best-ever as a blackmail tool/leverage to get his way. Unsure if that would have been enough, he has been mass highlighting and PMing people on IRC to support his cause. This makes me question whether anybody who comes in here to defend his views wasn't asked by him beforehand.

Honestly, the only thing I'm seeing here is an attempt to cause a fracture within the community solely because of stupid grudges and for someone's vanity. Is this really worth starting a debacle over?
waterflame wrote:Zandronum needs a total purge of staff and have new staffmembers. I personally feel that the current staff for Zandronum is biased towards some persons, and as shown in this thread, everyone starts shittalking everyone.
Why, because the staff isn't following jenova's commands word-by-word? Fortunately the staff isn't a hivemind that complies with jenova's every wish.
waterflame wrote:keep in mind, I absolutely don’t give a shit about who is staff and who isn’t, and who is in what clan.
Then get out of this thread and stop wasting our time?
waterflame wrote:I think that jenova’s post pretty much hits bulls-eye. You all just went to prove that Jenova is right for most of what he said.
How did anybody prove anyone else right, exactly? Jenova addressed some people in his post that answered to his accusations. If you were accused on a thread by whoever, wouldn't you try to make a post to explain your positions? What the hell kind of logic (if any) are you even following?

To recap your post, it has been "jenova is right because people answered his topic" (oh wow I didn't know people should've refrained from posting to prove someone wrong), "I actually don't give a shit about any of the situation here but I'm gonna make a pointless post anyway" and "if you ban me it's because you can't accept critique" (why would anybody waste their time banning you anyway?). Go back to building sand castles on the beach. Or actually go back to idling on IRC, this is only your second post on the forums since 2013 and you're probably one of those Jenova asked to answer to this thread in his defense. Are you sure you're not part of the hivemind you so strongly criticize?

Marcaek
Forum Staff

Post by Marcaek » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Honestly, BestEver as leverage doesn't really matter because TSPG exists and the bot is free for anyone to use. Using his efforts as leverage doesn't really make a difference considering the administrator himself owns that cluster.

Ru5tK1ng
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:29 pm

@Caboose
That was an exploit courtesy of a custom client which allowed a user to perform those kicks and crashes. I was involved in trying to figure out what happened along with Alex, Konar and Watakid by searching through logs and looking for suspicious activity. That person was using a proxy as already stated and no one ever found out who it was. Decay can't code ACS without breaking a map, there's no way he'd pull this off. His add'em all adderall phrase is almost all over the place. Just because the culprit used it to ban you, doesn't mean the person was related. In fact, would you think it was probable to assume R or you would be tied to it had the culprit used 'GG SWEETHEART ^_^"? I'd hope not, because believing so is simply retardation. It is not like people can use others' phrases or binds, right?

Nice tinfoil conspiracy theory with zero evidence of A3 or MXU being responsible, nonetheless.

@GhoulSlayer
It is good you find that type of unhealthy obsession funny. Luckily you are in the position to ask Caboose about his obsession he had with A3 in which he was looking to cause a shitstorm at any chance.
Jenova wrote:They are simply trying to draw attention away from the main focus of this topic: Mobius has been the same shitty person his entire time playing this game. Can anyone seriously dispute this? Check his ban history please.
You mean derail right? Like your boy Cab coming in with crackpot theories with no substance to change the focus of the discussion. You should probably put him in check, but you won't of course since he's in R and he came to your defense.
Don't misunderstand, I'm not complaining or condemning you. I'm actually thoroughly enjoying your constant displays of double-standards and hypocrisy.

@HeavenWraith, John Zombie

You both bring up good points. This conflict is basically Jenova vs. Mobius and this is something that has happened repeatedly throughout the years. For those who are not aware and don't follow drama, this type of thing happens in cycles. Jen/R and Mob/A3 will generally be at peace with no war, no shit storms. Jenova will get upset at something Mobius has done and then it gets ugly as you can see here with each other taking shots repeatedly whenever the chance appears. Digging up dirt and constant shit throwing at each other. Eventually things settle done and the tension between the two groups lowers. Then the tension rolls over eventually when Jenova and Mobius make peace and kiss. The cycle then begins all over again. Rinse and Repeat. The only difference this time, is that there probably won't be any peace of low tensions. Just an eternal shitstorm.

My favorite part about the whole thing is Jenova's argument about hive mentality. Consider the fact that Jenova has made this a community thing in his personal quarry, does that not fit the definition of a hive? After all, it has boiled down to Jenova and Community members, vs 4 people: Mobius, Decay, Rangle and myself. The very same type of gang mentality he was preaching against earlier. This is called hypocrisy folks and there are plenty more examples throughout this thread from Jenova.

Additionally, I want to bring up an assertion that I know is true. This whole thing is about Jenova getting Mobius banned so he can get a point up on him. How is that so? You can easily see the shift in the topic. First, Jenova claimed he was tired of babysitting BE and changed the cluster policy to the one we currently see. Next, he was was unhappy with the weak minded staff and their reluctance to ban people. Following that, he wanted the staff to ban Decay and Mobius and get rid of A3. Now, we currently see what this whole thing is really about:
They are simply trying to draw attention away from the main focus of this topic: Mobius has been the same shitty person his entire time playing this game. Can anyone seriously dispute this? Check his ban history please.
This is his real goal: Mobius. Read the log provide by John Zombie: http://pastebin.com/V1S5wQDP

What is Jenova's main subject matter? Once again, Mobius. In fact, if you look at how he goes on and on about Mobius. Mobius this, Mobius that, MOBIUS. It looks like a sad case of a deranged ex-girlfriend going on about her former lover. This has nothing to do about the staff, this has nothing to do about AVC, BE, DDOSing or anything else. It is simply a case of Jenova vs Mobius. The difference this time is that instead of sticking to IRC and the servers, Jenova has brought it out to the public. It is now akin to a bad Facebook break up between couples and quite frankly it's sad and quite unhealthy.
Cry Warrier wrote:t. I doubt anything will happen, other than a flurry of Raz, Ru5t, Decay, Ivan, Mobius, Ral and whoever else wants to chip in; who will all quote a billion lines to counter everything that is said. . .
Don't flatter yourself sweetheart, the majority isn't worth addressing. Half of it is simply an appeal to emotion/sob story with no substance. I will address a few things you did state so people can form the truth on their own accord.
I didn't bring her in, she heard the crap you all were pulling over speakers and got fed up herself.
And it was a good idea to let your wife come onto the mic and interact with us and engage in your shit talking? A very nice display of intellect and judgement from you. You know, most people understand it's not a wise idea to bring their personal life into Doom. Take BlueWizard for example, he makes sure he keeps his FB and pictures far away from this community. He is smart and knows not to take the risk of bringing in your personal life to this place. You started with personal attacks, you let your wife get into it, and I have no sympathy for you.
I was repeatedly attacked over the forums, on IRC, and over TS. I reported posts and harassment constantly to no avail and in the end the admins pointed their finger at me saying I was conspiring against Decay and A3 or just trying to start shit.
You did start and you certainly were on a crusade to get rid of us. How so? You said so yourself genius. You're a crook who tells people he is going to rob a place and then gets mad when he gets caught. I've been saving this excerpt for a long time. This is aimed at me:
<Jwarrier> Yeah I could have banned you, I could have muted you, could have done a lot of things
<Jwarrier> but fact is I didn't and you all trolled me
<Jwarrier> And you expect it to be over
<Jwarrier> it isn't, you're idiots
<Jwarrier> and i'm going to make sure that everytime you do it to anyone else you are reported
<Jwarrier> and when administration finally stands up to you idiots then we will be rid of it

<Jwarrier> You're associated to someone who talks down to my my family, you and I will never be cool
The best part about it is that your little crusade failed because you lack the brains to actually form a plan and execute it. Your first step was to keep your little plan to yourself but you couldn't even do that right. Well done.
At least on Odamex I can enjoy the game where the environment is about competition and actually having a good time.
Hey, remember the TS incident? Remember how it ended? Before we departed Armada TS, we asked you guys if everything was cool and didn't take any of the trolling to heart. Recall we played a scrim in which we were all in the same channel. We could hear your shit talking and you could hear ours. Stan didn't care because he just wanted to play and didn't give a shit about the trolling and did not take it to heart. Goblin said he was hard as diamond in his pants...and that he didn't care and wanted things to be cool. Even Denzoa told me directly on TS that you were over reacting. But it's alright, you don't like me and I don't give a shit about you. But, I'll be the better man and give you some retroactive advice. You probably should have spent less time playing Doom as a kid and more time obtaining an education.

In closing to you:

phpBB [media]