FSR is full of crap

Old stuff gets archived here.
User avatar
Slim
Zandrone
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:11 am
Location: Zero Space
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-
Contact:

RE: FSR is full of crap

#41

Post by Slim » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:06 am

uggi121 wrote:
About the video, why not have him speak for himself instead of you having to be his spokesperson ?
Because I'm doing this on mostly MY behalf. Also he's never done a forum ever (successfully), so that's why I've been in charge of forum activity (besides Ted's part). I'm tired of being me and the whole group associated with a rumor spawned by aim to a single individual that's obvious bs to anyone without bias in this community.
Image

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)
Image

User avatar
uggi121
Forum Regular
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:24 pm

RE: FSR is full of crap

#42

Post by uggi121 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:11 am

Suicide Slim wrote:
uggi121 wrote:
About the video, why not have him speak for himself instead of you having to be his spokesperson ?
Because I'm doing this on mostly MY behalf. Also he's never done a forum ever (successfully), so that's why I've been in charge of forum activity (besides Ted's part). I'm tired of being me and the whole group associated with a rumor spawned by aim to a single individual that's obvious bs to anyone without bias in this community.
So you deny the plagiarism which has already been proven ? The only bs here is you taking a rant at the community, or rather cummunity from your point of view.

Once again, look at my first post, READ. "From a STRANGER's point of view".

Talking about this, I can ask any individual, even outside of zandronum and I bet he would come to the same conclusion as me
"I want to learn French. Hope I'm taught how to gif French kiss."

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Posts: 2558
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 am

RE: FSR is full of crap

#43

Post by Catastrophe » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:29 am

Suicide Slim wrote: How about you take a gander at that channel of the alleged 'video of Lance' hmm? Anything stick out to you? Any familiar names and things in those videos and how the video coincidentally happened AFTER the visit to our IRC Channel? Get your facts straight please, it's a rumor and people like you believe in it because the more 'respected' players and staff think so. You're just chiming in without any real reason on the situation.
Wow dude, you are so brainwashed it's not even funny. Lance has been lying to you this whole time and you're literally being dragged down with him out of sheer ignorance.

The video was seen by many people, it was even displayed in Doom's encyclopedia dramatica page before it was deleted. You can find the original url of the video in this revision here (Page is nsfw obviously). And the only broken video in that page IS lance/mastergaro/doomkiller's video, as seen by this broken url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9l0Xq9fXQU That video worked years until about 2012, when doomkiller coincidentally changed his name to master garo and closed his yt account out of shame. And the revision I posted above was in 2011, so the video existed long before people joined your irc channel. Thus proving this video was not recently pulled out of anyone's ass.

It was reuploaded because your leader pissed mobius off, so he simply retaliated. It wouldn't have ever been reuploaded if he hadn't asked to be trolled, mind you. So uhh, get YOUR facts straight and check yourself before you wreck yourself :cool:
Last edited by Catastrophe on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Slim
Zandrone
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:11 am
Location: Zero Space
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-
Contact:

RE: FSR is full of crap

#44

Post by Slim » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:58 am

Catastrophe wrote:
Suicide Slim wrote: Because, you include us in his mod, and I don't think that's remotely correct, seeing as how he did the main work while only a couple of us were idea guys.
He was the leader of your clan during that time and the friggin' project is called FSR HQ, not Lance HQ, so yes we will include the entirety of FSR.
Funfact: Everyone in FSR right now, and since late 2012, isn't who was in it 5 years ago with the exception of Lance himself. (lack of research again)
Suicide Slim wrote: Continuing to drag those not involved into this hate rant thread is just spitting out words to give your egos and such a boost.
This thread was primarily about Lance until you decided to post stupidity like saying we fabricate logs, rofl. You brought this on yourself.
So reporting an assault on our channel is bringing this on ourselves? I can't believe the bias that forces log fabrication just to get at us is this much. Funny how the 'troll asking' came several days BEFORE the events and log even happened. And no events related to it had even occurred recently before that.
Suicide Slim wrote: I'm in charge now since he left FSR the day prior to this thread's creation. Seeing this changes your target on the thread to an invalid one.
Changes our target? You seem to be under the impression that we're the villains here. Even though Lance was the one to aggravate us while he was the leader of FSR. Or are you going to ignore this fact like the many others I've posted?
Thread name: FSR is full of crap.

Facts why FSR is the target please, the original target was FSR AFTER he left. So, the way you run your flappers, yes you're still hitting the wrong target.
Suicide Slim wrote: I never got the chance to mention, it was on ninferno and a couple other wad sites BEFORE I even sought consent to put it on best-ever, shows your limited scope on research.
This still doesn't change the fact you uploaded a wad without proper credits. Just apologize and move on, holy shit it isn't hard.
Fine, I apologize for not seeing a need for anyone to dust off a WAD not touched in 5 years.
Last edited by Slim on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)
Image

mifu
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Posts: 1075
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:34 am
Location: Aussie Land
Clan: Demon RiderZ

RE: FSR is full of crap

#45

Post by mifu » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:28 am

hmm weird

He had to ask SyKoTiC for logs.... you know what that means right?

High chance he has no logs at all, not even to appeal his ban. No point in him coming to appeal, especially with all the shit he has caused. I dont think hes getting unbanned any time soon...

PS: With the help of SyKoTiC, It seems I have shut him down... with logs. Sorry folks
Image

Supplesnap
New User
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:38 pm

RE: FSR is full of crap

#46

Post by Supplesnap » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Since the thread title is "FSR is full of crap" I'm guessing this would be considered on-topic.

Image

Image

I would add logs of Lance recently bashing one of TE13's mods in a pub server while refusing to provide any supporting points, but that no longer seems relevant enough to warrant welding screenshots together, since a moderator appropriately fired him out of a cannon into the side of a finely crafted log cabin.
Last edited by Supplesnap on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Omnipresent

RE: FSR is full of crap

#47

Post by Ivan » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Ha, that's so inaccurate on so many levels, it just goes to show how necessary a thread like this had to be here... to entertain us? :D
Last edited by Ivan on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Cruduxy
Zandrone
Posts: 1059
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:24 pm

RE: FSR is full of crap

#48

Post by Cruduxy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:47 pm

The length of these logs.. You people spent too much time on useless mapset that no one plays beside its creator. -For extra irony, he has been actively advertising his wad for a long as hell time, more than 2 years. And still asks for proof to mobius that he can make a better wad than this HQ?

Can't resist sneaking this in here. You guys are just feeding the bad trolls :|
Last edited by Cruduxy on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Nothing to see here
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Posts: 2558
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 am

RE: FSR is full of crap

#49

Post by Catastrophe » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Suicide Slim wrote: Funfact: Everyone in FSR right now, and since late 2012, isn't who was in it 5 years ago with the exception of Lance himself. (lack of research again)
Oh yes. Everyone get on your knees and start researching about fsr. Even though you guys don't even have a clan thread.
Suicide Slim wrote: So reporting an assault on our channel is bringing this on ourselves?
Uhhh no, claiming that the logs are fabricated, and claiming that the shirtless kid in that video isn't doomkiller makes you involved. Y'know, since players not even related to us AND administrators themselves can tell you both are real. I even gave you proof of the videos existence before 2012. Oh wait, you chose to ignore it again. Great job.
Suicide Slim wrote: I can't believe the bias that forces log fabrication just to get at us is this much. Funny how the 'troll asking' came several days BEFORE the events and log even happened. And no events related to it had even occurred recently before that.
Dude administrators of this game can tell you the log was real. How thick skulled must you be? Literally, people that aren't related to us know it is real AND there are multiple eyewitnesses since this conversation was happening while we were on teamspeak.

Edit: Since you claim our logs are fake, we claim yours are too. Since you don't have a screenshot of the log or a government verified document that the logs aren't fabricated!!!111one!!1
Suicide Slim wrote: Facts why FSR is the target please, the original target was FSR AFTER he left. So, the way you run your flappers, yes you're still hitting the wrong target.
If you had simply said that Lance is no longer in FSR and to change the thread title, I'm very sure combinebob would have agreed. But no, you chose to be an idiot and spout the nonsense you have up till now.
Suicide Slim wrote: Fine, I apologize for not seeing a need for anyone to dust off a WAD not touched in 5 years.
Stop. Just apologize normally instead of trying to sneak in a last word.
Last edited by Catastrophe on Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Razgriz
Forum Staff
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:15 am

RE: FSR is full of crap

#50

Post by Razgriz » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Damn this was a ton of shit to read but It appears it all worked out pretty well. If there was anything I'd have to comment on it'd be this:
Suicide Slim wrote: I'm tired of being me and the whole group associated with a rumor spawned by aim to a single individual that's obvious bs to anyone without bias in this community.


Rumors and actions will always come off on the entirety of your clan or group no matter what you do. A3 as a clan was always demonized by what some of the members would do in the channels and in the servers, whether it was Slyfox, Mobius, Mudkipper, or myself, people would always say "A3". What makes this worse is that your group including your leader are acting collectively immature and just keep dragging on the accusations and denial instead of admitting that you did plagiarize and attempting to rectify it. Now it's time to put on your big boy pants and go outside because you've spent too much time online (and in this thread).
<PUN1SH3R> Cube has a magnetic effect
<PUN1SH3R> all other clans are in orbit with us, they just dont know it
<PUN1SH3R> occasionally cube will pull a player into it's system
[Quote=DwangoUnited Website] Eyes has tainted the DWANGO name in World of Warcraft. Eyes owes several thousand gold to friends that offered to loan it to him. He's since cut us off completely, and is not planning on gaming or paying back what he owes leaving DWANGO United with the debt. You have hurt us in more ways than you can know, pal. I hope you're happy that we've bent over backwards for you. Thanks for paying us back with a spit in the face and a cold shoulder. By the way pal, your bfg skills suck ass.[/quote]
09:08 <Shane_> It's better being a cuck
09:08 <Shane_> Trust me, you'll learn one day

User avatar
Slim
Zandrone
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:11 am
Location: Zero Space
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-
Contact:

RE: FSR is full of crap

#51

Post by Slim » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Well, I've got some things to say to close this off.

First, a Steam convo between me and Infurnus:

[spoiler]

Code: Select all

10:51 AM - infurnus: you around?
1:53 PM - Slim: yeah
1:53 PM - Slim: just got back
10:54 AM - infurnus: ok
10:55 AM - infurnus: I read the FSR thread
1:55 PM - Slim: Now before you say anything
1:55 PM - Slim: this was lance calling bob out
1:55 PM - Slim: and we got drug in
1:55 PM - Slim: bob didn't bring out a list to prove the plagarism
10:55 AM - infurnus: I am less worried about fsr than lance and past fsr members
1:55 PM - Slim: and it became kust a rant thread
1:55 PM - Slim: well fsr's my problem now, heck, after lance left
10:56 AM - infurnus: good riddance
1:56 PM - Slim: it's an all new crew than from the hq days
10:56 AM - infurnus: I am assuming the plagiarism was about this drama? http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4309
10:56 AM - infurnus: which later gave credit http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4312
1:56 PM - Slim: It's because lance told bob to post a list of proof of what was stolen
1:56 PM - Slim: and in that stead
1:56 PM - Slim: bob recycled a picture of two things only pointed out
1:57 PM - Slim: and didn't preform the original request
10:57 AM - infurnus: that's kind of a bad argument for lance to make, basically it's like he's asking for someone to credit the work for him
10:57 AM - infurnus: lance has actually talked to me before about giving credit and attributing stuff to authors
10:57 AM - infurnus: not too long ago
10:58 AM - infurnus: so I just wanted to be transparent and make this clear
1:57 PM - Slim: we credited it in the thread afterwards, back when the older nitpicks about it happened
10:58 AM - infurnus: lance has gone out of his way to learn and inquire how to give credit
10:58 AM - infurnus: and then effectively refused to
1:58 PM - Slim: but they claims
10:58 AM - infurnus: and sat twiddling his thumbs
1:58 PM - Slim: since it's not a lump
1:58 PM - Slim: who cares
1:58 PM - Slim: *claim
10:58 AM - infurnus: and would beg the staff to ban anyone who brought up the plagiarism claims
10:58 AM - infurnus: ban or punish
10:58 AM - infurnus: he is not completely innocent here
10:59 AM - infurnus: he also has been caught baiting people into trolling him in the past
1:58 PM - Slim: On the internet, no one is
10:59 AM - infurnus: I guess so
10:59 AM - infurnus: it just seems dismissive to me
10:59 AM - infurnus: my point is less about you or fsr and more about lance stirring up shit
11:00 AM - infurnus: that you unfortunately are being included in
11:00 AM - infurnus: as well as fsr
11:00 AM - infurnus: it seems like lance was trying to "fight" for fsr and clearing their name or something
11:00 AM - infurnus: when honestly the way he's been acting, he should just take a break from the community or something
2:00 PM - Slim: funny thing
2:01 PM - Slim: he left the day before this thread happened and he called out bob
11:01 AM - infurnus: yeah
2:01 PM - Slim: and this is just aiming for the wrong group
11:01 AM - infurnus: you see what I'm getting at right
2:01 PM - Slim: yeah
11:01 AM - infurnus: sorry that this had to happen, honestly I wanted to ban lance before this even happened
11:01 AM - infurnus: and I should have pushed for it
11:02 AM - infurnus: he's such a shit-stirrer
2:01 PM - Slim: and I hope I can clarify to these people that it's not the group anymore
2:01 PM - Slim: it's him
11:02 AM - infurnus: yeah
11:02 AM - infurnus: I think I might have to clarify
11:02 AM - infurnus: like I did with that Luke post
2:02 PM - Slim: Besides
11:02 AM - infurnus: on the forums/in that thread
2:02 PM - Slim: nothing to poke at us about, I've never modded outside of sounds and skinss
2:02 PM - Slim: *skins
2:02 PM - Slim: there's nothing to poke at me with
2:02 PM - Slim: no history
11:02 AM - infurnus: yeah
11:02 AM - infurnus: you're being used as a scapegoat
2:02 PM - Slim: maybe a clean rep ought to help
2:11 PM - Slim: again, I apologize for this recent thorn drama in everyone's ass
2:11 PM - Slim: I'm an idiot for trying even to defend someone who can't back me up
11:14 AM - infurnus: yeahh
11:14 AM - infurnus: do you think you need to post that? like what you just said
2:14 PM - Slim: nah, I don't need further shame from the wrong way at this time, I'll see later today
[/spoiler]

And then some assurance from Vicious Pariah.

[spoiler]

Code: Select all

2:18 PM - Slim: yeah
2:18 PM - Slim: I'm just gonna handle sns today and see afterwards
11:19 AM - Vicious Pariah: the way i see it, you still have a chance to make amends
11:19 AM - Vicious Pariah: since catastrophe had the last post in the thread not you
11:20 AM - Vicious Pariah: you can just say you talked to infurnus and you can also try to explain how you felt when you were posting last night and say you're sorry and stuff
11:21 AM - Vicious Pariah: i also believe if you do that you'll feel 100% better
11:22 AM - Vicious Pariah: i've known doomkiller for years, almost as long as i have been around the community, maybe not to a big degree but when i was younger i used to talk to him a bit
2:22 PM - Slim: I only 'knew' him since late october 2012
11:22 AM - Vicious Pariah: he's not a terrible person but it's been many years and he never really moved on from that group, and i kind of feel bad since he never really said anything was going on in his life
2:23 PM - Slim: I'm not even sure he's told me enough truthful things
11:23 AM - Vicious Pariah: but yeah, you can post and say that, i'm sure people will understand
11:24 AM - Vicious Pariah: like i said, i was like that too in 2009, but with doomkiller but with the furries in skulltag at the time
11:24 AM - Vicious Pariah: not with*
11:25 AM - Vicious Pariah: i never really made like a forum post about it but i told people i wanted to make amends, and i did some pretty cool stuff and people liked me for it
11:25 AM - Vicious Pariah: you'll never really be judged for something you did/ a choice you made several years ago as long as *you don't* bring it up
11:27 AM - Vicious Pariah: remember, you judge yourself by your intentions; you judge other people by their actions
11:27 AM - Vicious Pariah: or more correctly but, people judge themselves by their intentions, and people judge other people by their actions
11:28 AM - Vicious Pariah: s/but/put
11:28 AM - Vicious Pariah: and their actions are influenced by their intentions
11:28 AM - Vicious Pariah: so, if you intend to judge yourself from this error, your actions will reflect that in one way or another
11:29 AM - Vicious Pariah: hopefully that helps
[/spoiler]

I've decided to just stop this charade, and drop it all. I've no need to stand up for those who I can't trust anymore. I also might as well say that anything Lance has done is pretty much eradicated from our activity now. Purged, deprecated you might say. It's pointless to keep this up when you've got the whole group in Zandronum against one person trying to defend another without any form of support.

Also,
Even though you guys don't even have a clan thread.
I don't see how necessary it can be, when we all know it can be swarmed just because of Lance's rep.

Hopefully this buries this hatchet because having pointless netdrama and IRL drama at once isn't good for one person's mental state.
Last edited by Slim on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)
Image

User avatar
Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 am
Location: Erth
Contact:

RE: FSR is full of crap

#52

Post by Combinebobnt » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Good job on dropping the issue, that takes integrity. Rangle is right that clan members are associated with what fellow members do, so be careful who you associate with and take precaution on the issues present in this thread. This should help out in the future, and I think this thread has served its purpose as well, seeing how most of the problems were with Lance/MasterGaro anyway.

Locked