Brutal Doom author encourages suicide, discuss

Old stuff gets archived here.
Qent
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

RE: Brutal Doom author encourages suicide, discuss

Post by Qent » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Be that as it may, this thread is not about the mod or anything in it. Whether or not you use the material in this thread to decide whether or not to play Brutal Doom is entirely up to you.

Cruduxy
Zandrone

Post by Cruduxy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Sergeant_Mark_IV wrote: I do not seek attention, you guys just give way too much importance for way too little stuff that I do.
Encouraging suicide is little stuff.. so what is the big stuff. Mass murdering your town and youtubing it?
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Nothing to see here

Marrub
New User

Post by Marrub » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:40 pm

I just want to confirm that Binary did not kill himself and is quite okay at the moment.

arkore
Forum Regular

Post by arkore » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:44 pm

I knew a guy once that felt his life was over. Had nothing left to live for, he felt.

He told me that he suddenly found himself thinking/talking/asking God "why?", and God answered.

Since then, he's a changed man, living a joyful life now.

mr fiat
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by mr fiat » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Marrub wrote: I just want to confirm that Binary did not kill himself and is quite okay at the moment.
how you know? you know him in person?

Qent
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Qent » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:52 pm

That is good to hear.

Cruduxy
Zandrone

Post by Cruduxy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:54 pm

mr fiat wrote:
Marrub wrote: I just want to confirm that Binary did not kill himself and is quite okay at the moment.
After this I'll go ahead and say its organized bs.

Edit : Seems too many people mis-understood this.. I meant organized from sarge's side...
Last edited by Cruduxy on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here

WarTool
New User

Post by WarTool » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Oh god, what's that thread for - especially some more demagoguery conducting sake... or for a simplified performance which one is held some segments of improvisation, which purpose is to especially distract us from daily principal business? And that thread was initiated one day simply because of a simple replica of primitivized nature, which one tells about suicide encouragement? Duh, purpose of internet is exactly like that? Generally I wouldn't start to preheat the interests on the internet scale, instead, I am opting to extinguish those debates once and for all... But if you - grown-up people - were just desiring to promote these debates in terms of global interests increase. If I were you - oh, no, I will exclude this fact being :D - I would already promote everyone to make a zdoom modding tutorial and upload its videos on youtube - why on there? By reason youtube videos has been always in high demand, and none of zdoom wikies are supposed to break that barrier of youtube attraction - and "good bye" is addressed to exactly zdoom, GZDOOM, zandronum - everyone will start publish their own mods and none of them will be promoted to be played, criticizing will become a general segment of mod discouraging.

That foresaid replica was an aftermath description, If you start hating the brutal doom, you already may predict the thing each zandronum player will start to do. The necessity value of these debates is negative to all zdoom community; stop initiation of these threads once and for all and that odd kindergarten, If you want to discourage some mod, it's equal to entire zandronum community destruction.

I'm going to warn everyone not to address to me any replicas of that context sort - if you do, your diagnosis - an autism. Each person is individually performed, everyone holds a dissident inside. :)

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Cruduxy wrote:
mr fiat wrote:
Maybe he has him on MSN/Skype and has spoken to him today ... ?
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

CloudFlash
Zandrone

Post by CloudFlash » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:18 pm

His post counter is '1'. My super non-existing detective senses tell me that he in fact is Binary himself.
https://i.imgflip.com/i5tpe.jpg
*Hey, who wants to hear my solution to the modern world's problems? ^Me! %Me! @Me! #Me! *WELL TOO BAD @Did he just stab himself with this butcher knife? %Looks like it ^Hey, the pizza guy arrived! %Pizza! Yey

Igor
Forum Regular

Post by Igor » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:29 pm

WarTool wrote: Image
What on earth am I even reading?

I mean, what?

Balrog
Forum Regular

Post by Balrog » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:31 pm

I picked the right thread to post with my new avatar in, that's for sure.

ITT Mark acts like a toxic, testosterone-addled douchenozzle and everyone rages at him. What he did was sick and wrong, and I'm very surprised that he wasn't permanently banned from the ZDoom forums for it. Anyone who tried to support him (looking at you, CloudFlash) is no better than he is. I'm also glad to hear that Binary is still around.
WarTool wrote: things
What. PRAISE LORD IGOR :qualityposter:
Last edited by Balrog on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Code: Select all

[15:53:14] balrog: one day, the original mm8bdm devteam from mfggu and i will meet in valhalla and we will be friends

<ijon>well fuk
<ijon>guess I gotta suck dicks now

(18:13:17)<Mayrine>i dont have to learnt anything about ACS

arkore
Forum Regular

Post by arkore » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Igor, I was thinking exactly the same thing. I was going to respond "what?" and "i'd like my 2 minutes back please."

Cruduxy
Zandrone

Post by Cruduxy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:40 pm

Cloudflash go read the zdoom topics.. and re-read this entire topic.. Homework ftw

Edit : Removing your post was lame

VV it was "Its funny this thread is called discuss but everyone is telling their opinions in multiple flavors"
Last edited by Cruduxy on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here

Balrog
Forum Regular

Post by Balrog » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Screenshot?

[15:53:14] balrog: one day, the original mm8bdm devteam from mfggu and i will meet in valhalla and we will be friends

<ijon>well fuk
<ijon>guess I gotta suck dicks now

(18:13:17)<Mayrine>i dont have to learnt anything about ACS

Marrub
New User

Post by Marrub » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:50 pm

CloudFlash wrote: His post counter is '1'. My super non-existing detective senses tell me that he in fact is Binary himself.
I'm not. Though I don't expect you to trust me with that.
Cruduxy wrote:
mr fiat wrote:
It's not, I sent him a PM on the zdoom forums and he responded with this:
Hey, thanks! Really appreciate your concern!

I admit I did exaggerate some aspects in that story, like the fact that I'm going insane or I wanna murder someone. I am pretty much invisible, though, but when people bully me, I usually weasel my way out in some clever way and get subtle props for that.

Oh. I did try to gut myself once, though. It was a combat knife, but it never made it past the first inch before it started getting excruciating.

So yeah, the story was somewhat exaggerated, definetly done so to be more hillarious and enjoyable to read. But I really do hate high-school, and I do have depressive episodes quite frequently.

EDIT: I live in Romania.
Edit:
Spoiler: Screenshot (Open)

EDIT: Spoilered wide image.
Last edited by Qent on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:54 pm

In short, he was (is) a ninja that tried to harakiri himself and failed.
Last edited by Ivan on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

TheMightyHeracross
Forum Regular

Post by TheMightyHeracross » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Good to know Binary is OK. :smile:
THE MIGHTY HERACROSS

Marcaek
Forum Staff

Post by Marcaek » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Binary: if you're reading this you should know that exaggerating details of something like that is, although understandable given your frustration, not helpful to the people you're reaching out to. Don't get too down on yourself, a lot of people feel similarly frustrated at that age, in any case self-abuse is NEVER the answer and if you ever feel the urge to do so again shake it off and just go for a walk or something to clear your head. Consider also your mother's position, although I'm sure you know here better personally, I'm also willing to gather that she's just concerned for your well being rather than a controlling nutcase. Fending for kids is very hard and frustrating in itself.

Igor
Forum Regular

Post by Igor » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:39 pm

WarTool wrote: Oh god, what's that thread for - especially some more demagoguery conducting sake... or for a simplified performance which one is held some segments of improvisation, which purpose is to especially distract us from daily principal business? And that thread was initiated one day simply because of a simple replica of primitivized nature, which one tells about suicide encouragement? Duh, purpose of internet is exactly like that? Generally I wouldn't start to preheat the interests on the internet scale, instead, I am opting to extinguish those debates once and for all... But if you - grown-up people - were just desiring to promote these debates in terms of global interests increase. If I were you - oh, no, I will exclude this fact being :D - I would already promote everyone to make a zdoom modding tutorial and upload its videos on youtube - why on there? By reason youtube videos has been always in high demand, and none of zdoom wikies are supposed to break that barrier of youtube attraction - and "good bye" is addressed to exactly zdoom, GZDOOM, zandronum - everyone will start publish their own mods and none of them will be promoted to be played, criticizing will become a general segment of mod discouraging.

That foresaid replica was an aftermath description, If you start hating the brutal doom, you already may predict the thing each zandronum player will start to do. The necessity value of these debates is negative to all zdoom community; stop initiation of these threads once and for all and that odd kindergarten, If you want to discourage some mod, it's equal to entire zandronum community destruction.

I'm going to warn everyone not to address to me any replicas of that context sort - if you do, your diagnosis - an autism. Each person is individually performed, everyone holds a dissident inside. :)
PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THIS POST EXISTS

THIS POST WAS READ ALOUD AT ZANDRONUM THEATER: WARTOOL_THEATER.MP3