Brutal Doom author encourages suicide, discuss

Old stuff gets archived here.
Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

RE: Brutal Doom author encourages suicide, discuss

Post by Ivan » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Igor wrote:
WarTool wrote: Oh god, what's that thread for - especially some more demagoguery conducting sake... or for a simplified performance which one is held some segments of improvisation, which purpose is to especially distract us from daily principal business? And that thread was initiated one day simply because of a simple replica of primitivized nature, which one tells about suicide encouragement? Duh, purpose of internet is exactly like that? Generally I wouldn't start to preheat the interests on the internet scale, instead, I am opting to extinguish those debates once and for all... But if you - grown-up people - were just desiring to promote these debates in terms of global interests increase. If I were you - oh, no, I will exclude this fact being :D - I would already promote everyone to make a zdoom modding tutorial and upload its videos on youtube - why on there? By reason youtube videos has been always in high demand, and none of zdoom wikies are supposed to break that barrier of youtube attraction - and "good bye" is addressed to exactly zdoom, GZDOOM, zandronum - everyone will start publish their own mods and none of them will be promoted to be played, criticizing will become a general segment of mod discouraging.

That foresaid replica was an aftermath description, If you start hating the brutal doom, you already may predict the thing each zandronum player will start to do. The necessity value of these debates is negative to all zdoom community; stop initiation of these threads once and for all and that odd kindergarten, If you want to discourage some mod, it's equal to entire zandronum community destruction.

I'm going to warn everyone not to address to me any replicas of that context sort - if you do, your diagnosis - an autism. Each person is individually performed, everyone holds a dissident inside. :)
PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THIS POST EXISTS

THIS POST WAS READ ALOUD AT ZANDRONUM THEATER: WARTOOL_THEATER.MP3
OUR LORD HAST SPOKEN THEE!
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Watermelon
Zandrone

Post by Watermelon » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:02 pm

arkore wrote: I knew a guy once that felt his life was over. Had nothing left to live for, he felt.

He told me that he suddenly found himself thinking/talking/asking God "why?", and God answered.

Since then, he's a changed man, living a joyful life now.
ASSUMING THE ABOVE IS NOT A TROLL POST:
I was wondering how long until someone dropped the r-bomb.

ArcheKruz

Post by ArcheKruz » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Sergeant_Mark_IV wrote: lmao! You guys seem to really love talking about me. What's next? A paparazzi taking pics of me everywhere I go?
Doomguy 2000 wrote:and now possibility a sexist with a YouTube comment of his I found months ago when I was bored reading video comments to discover what he thought of it
And, just for the record, yes, I am strongly against modern feminism, and this is no joke, and neither a secret to anyone.
Marcos Abenante, I would join in the flash mob of hate directed at you, but I am more puzzled than ever. What would spur you to make that kind of reprobate comment?

Also, why are you against modern feminism, and why are you an anti-semite? (I saw you liking a holocaust denial video on youtube.)
Last edited by ArcheKruz on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Balrog
Forum Regular

Post by Balrog » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:21 pm

ArcheKruz wrote:
Sergeant_Mark_IV wrote: lmao! You guys seem to really love talking about me. What's next? A paparazzi taking pics of me everywhere I go?
Doomguy 2000 wrote:and now possibility a sexist with a YouTube comment of his I found months ago when I was bored reading video comments to discover what he thought of it
And, just for the record, yes, I am strongly against modern feminism, and this is no joke, and neither a secret to anyone.
Marcos Abenante, I would join in the flash mob of hate directed at you, but I am more puzzled than ever. What would spur you to make that kind of reprobate comment?

Also, why are you against modern feminism, and why are you an anti-semite? (I saw you liking a holocaust denial video on youtube.)
Doomguy 2000 wrote: I know this is already off topic as demonstrated on the ZDoom forums before the Brutal Doom thread was locked. What is so defensible about his recent behavior? First there was the controversy of the real gore, racism, encouraging suicide, and now possibility a sexist with a YouTube comment of his I found months ago when I was bored reading video comments to discover what he thought of it.

If you want to read and the comment for yourselves, just find his YouTube name and the comment will be there on this Gamer Girl Manifesto video.
I'm going to commit the unforgivable sin of psychoanalyzing over the Internet to say that Mark is obssesed with masculinity and the "alpha male" mentality of forcing yourself on anyone who doesn't agree with you, as well as anyone you don't like.

Also, he may be a repressed homosexual. i'm going to get warned for this aren't i

Code: Select all

[15:53:14] balrog: one day, the original mm8bdm devteam from mfggu and i will meet in valhalla and we will be friends

<ijon>well fuk
<ijon>guess I gotta suck dicks now

(18:13:17)<Mayrine>i dont have to learnt anything about ACS

ArcheKruz

Post by ArcheKruz » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:33 pm

I guess that goes a long way to explain why he added the element of demons writhing in agony in his mod, when it doesn't make sense, given the context. It makes the demons seem human, and it's one skin change away from being a racial cleansing simulator.

Leonard
Developer

Post by Leonard » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Igor wrote:PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THIS POST EXISTS

This post is gold.
[spoiler]

<@WaTaKiD> punish me
* Seanphone gets his belt out
<+Seanphone> all right WaTaKiD bend over

<Kokiri> capo whos your fav pony?
<capo> i like them all

cobalt changes topic to 'ZDoom 2.6.1 progress: at r3771, 23 revisions left (98% complete)'
<edward-san> omg
<edward-san> almost finished!!!
<Sean> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Sean> Plot twist: This is the status of Half-Life 3.
<Dusk> plot twist: the percentage count suddenly begins to decline instead
<Sean> Torr makes a forum post "We're going back to 2.5.0"
<Dusk> and we do so incrementally
[/spoiler]

TheMightyHeracross
Forum Regular

Post by TheMightyHeracross » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:42 pm

I wrote: EDIT: This is probably a fresh story for that BrutalDoomSucks guy on Youtube.
BUT OF COURSE.
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
:rolleyes:
Last edited by TheMightyHeracross on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE MIGHTY HERACROSS

Hypnotoad
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Hypnotoad » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Leonard wrote:
Igor wrote:PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THIS POST EXISTS

This post is gold.
The only explanation I can think of is that he doesn't speak English at all and used google translate.
TheMightyHeracross wrote:
I wrote: EDIT: This is probably a fresh story for that BrutalDoomSucks guy on Youtube.
BUT OF COURSE.
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
:rolleyes:
Did this guy record that video in a laundrette?
Last edited by Hypnotoad on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:55 pm

So this thread was derpy enough that lord igor stopped typing in caps lock, damn.
Last edited by Catastrophe on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TerminusEst13

Post by TerminusEst13 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Balrog wrote:I'm going to commit the unforgivable sin of psychoanalyzing over the Internet to say that Mark is obssesed with masculinity and the "alpha male" mentality of forcing yourself on anyone who doesn't agree with you, as well as anyone you don't like.

I believe it.
The Ranger - New class for HeXen.
ZDoom Wars - I drew some pictures.
Samsara - Some class-based mod I guess?
Metroid: Dreadnought - I am a dumb fanboy.
DemonSteele - ~come with me to anime world~

TheMightyHeracross
Forum Regular

Post by TheMightyHeracross » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:13 pm

To be fair, you didn't show the comment where the guy called him an idiot for his "COD iron sights" that "disgrace Doom".
THE MIGHTY HERACROSS

Doomguy 2000
New User

Post by Doomguy 2000 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 pm

It took me awhile to finally catch up with all that I missed overnight.
I had no intentions of finding dirt about yourself. When I was watching random gamer girl videos on YouTube, I happened to stumble across that game girl manifesto video. Just because I was bored, I decided to read comments to see what others thought, then I came across Mark's comment about imagining all these girls in the kitchen making sandwiches. Glad I found that comment, because I provided more evidence on what kind of a person Mark really is. It's sad that his fanboys are making excuses for his recent behavior encouraging suicide, when there's nothing defensible about that. Same with the racism, sexism, and whatever kind awful behavior he has portrayed before in the past.

It seem as I was posting this reply that TerminusEst13 has more even more evidence to further expose this guy for the piece of shit he truly is. Otherwise I agree with Decay with what he was saying as far as Marcos is concerned.
Last edited by Doomguy 2000 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Popsoap

Post by Popsoap » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:24 pm

I would just like to say that Mark's biggest mistake here is him not conceding that what he did was wrong. It's one thing to say something quite destructive, but not feeling remorse for doing so is almost psychopathic.

Does anyone remember this guy? He faked dying of leukemia in order to get attention for his hack? It was wrong of him to do it, but at least he apologized and explained why he did it.

So I ask you Mark to apologize SINCERELY for what you did. You certainly won't get away scott free. But you can at least know that you made a good decision to confess.
Last edited by Popsoap on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TerminusEst13

Post by TerminusEst13 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:29 pm

TheMightyHeracross wrote: To be fair, you didn't show the comment where the guy called him an idiot for his "COD iron sights" that "disgrace Doom".
Wait, that's it?
For a comment like that, I'd have suspected the original comment something along the line of it disgracing all his ancestors back 12 millenia and personally offending his mother.
Decay wrote:And what's this, now I read closer and he liked Holocaust denial video? Good lord. Why do people continue to defend him? Let him defend himself.
I went through his YouTube feed and couldn't find it.
But I did find "cock and ball torture" and a police killing, so.
Last edited by TerminusEst13 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ranger - New class for HeXen.
ZDoom Wars - I drew some pictures.
Samsara - Some class-based mod I guess?
Metroid: Dreadnought - I am a dumb fanboy.
DemonSteele - ~come with me to anime world~

BlackFish

Post by BlackFish » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Decay wrote: The fact that Mark IV hasn't apologized in any meaningful way speaks volumes about how he thinks of his playerbase. You should all be disgusted.
There's this. There's also the fact that if he maintained some sort of maturity he could have kept on having his mod evolving undisturbed with continuing positive press such as the PCGamer articles.

HTG
Clan: Wicked Sick
Clan Tag: WS

Post by HTG » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:47 pm

I wonder how long it will take for him to get his "fanboys" to attack this thread
Also am i the only one that believes he won't respond again?
Last edited by HTG on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MotorWülf

Post by MotorWülf » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:51 pm

TerminusEst13 wrote: "cock and ball torture"
I'm pretty sure that's a band, but I don't really want to google it, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Ijon Tichy
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Ijon Tichy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Is anyone really surprised? Yeah, Sgt. Glop Fore's actions are detestable, but at this point you'd expect his comments to be awfully sociopathic in nature. Seriously, the guy has no respect for anyone from what I can see.

On a related note:

Balrog
Forum Regular

sad that my post got trashed

Post by Balrog » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:53 pm

HTG wrote: I wonder how long it will take for him to get his "fanboys" to attack this thread
Also am i the only one that believes he won't respond again?
Well, that's the thing about asynchronous communication. You can abandon the issue and leave your opponents hanging the second the argument doesn't go your way.

I'm also kinda surprised that new users haven't started showing up to defend him.

[15:53:14] balrog: one day, the original mm8bdm devteam from mfggu and i will meet in valhalla and we will be friends

<ijon>well fuk
<ijon>guess I gotta suck dicks now

(18:13:17)<Mayrine>i dont have to learnt anything about ACS

legion

Post by legion » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:56 pm

hello, I'm your rarely speaking local moderator asking you all to please keep the conversation on topic. the amount of splits that had to take place for this thread is atrocious

thank you, you may now return to your regularly scheduled thread
Last edited by legion on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.