Kal Foxis

Old stuff gets archived here.

Should Kal-Foxis be banned?

Total votes: 0

Exhile
New User

RE: Kal Foxis

Post by Exhile » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Like I said has he been caught cheating as of late? No Has he been a thorn in the back of people side or admins recently in the last couple months?No. He has been keeping to himself. All I have seen are people basically coming into servers and messing with him and talking to admins and giving them false acusations, then admins banning him without allowing him to Defend himself, he can't even reply to this thread, which I believe he should have been allowed to respond, he also, is part of the community is he not?
Last edited by Exhile on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

katZune
Forum Regular

Post by katZune » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Synert wrote: He's already had demos taken and been found cheating several times.
Every time he's been let back (or evaded) he's cheated again, and I have no doubts that he won't do it if he's let back now. Why bother?
well, i was seeing all videos of kal_foxis by a while and imo he not is hacking, some kills are weird but another show he isn't hacking,
Exhile wrote: Ok, again, kalfoxis is no cheater, the only people that say he is cheating are people that lose to him, but again if they really had proof they would ask him to play and then demo him...
that is true, four or five months before i changed my alias and see what happend, with that alias a used all my skill because want to see what would be the reaction and guess what been? over 5 days i had two or one adm behind me always in server, people didn't called me hack but was obviously they thought that, is bad you cannot use you true skill (in my case) because people call you hacker because you beat them, and you need low it because if you don't you will get banned
Whitout a good PC ATM, i will back when 2.0 come out, :)
Spoiler: The True (Open)
Ijon Tichy wrote:
Catastrophe wrote: Banned on grandvoid for trolling Zombie Horde and all out war (blocking, destroying my own base, etc)
Kicked from El Zoido's all out war for nuking our teams base
Kicked again from el Zoido's server for fucking up the warfactory so bad that mechs couldn't spawn anymore
I see no offenses here

only justice

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Exhile wrote: First things first, I thought zandronum was supposed to be a new port, where we all make are peace and start a new,
I wasn't here when they forked it, but it's the same community as before. It is ran by the same staff as before using the same port with a different name. It isn't what anyone would call a fresh start.
Exhile wrote:why this topic has been mad is quiet clear to me, as im sure many people have been bugging the admins to reban Kal, but I feel that all these please should be ignored or dealt with in a diffrent way, rather then leaving a persons online fate to vote.
Hypocrite. They are dealt with in different ways. Dr Noob will eventually come back to the community and so would Tenchu (Ten is even in these forums now), so their fate were different. No one voted on them to come back or return, and possibly countless others as well.

By your logic, you want us to give some sort of different treatment for Kal Foxis because he is your friend. How so? You passively suggested he does not face any punishment regardless of how many rules have been broken, and that those that were treated individually have the same ruling as Kal which is contradictory since he is getting different treatment.
Kal Foxis wrote:Anyways, my point is, what happened to zandronum being new, why can't everyone just forget about the past, many people that have been banned, have been given multiple chances to come back and I feel Kal should to.
He brings the past with him, nor has he ever moved on from the past with the many violations and baiting he does in-game to people. He actually taunts certain individuals that he is, "reading the forums rofl rofl i am clever."

He gets what he deserves to be honest.

You know now that I think about it. Your whole post up until this point is self defeating. This IS a new port or whatever right? We never democratically ruled a decision to keep someone banned on Skulltag before, so what are you complaining about?
Exhile wrote:Most people here are reverting to the past to influence the side they vote on. I have been back to doom for a little while now, and I do hang out with kal and play him a lot as well as spectate him, and can honestly say, he does not hack.
There's no future guarantee he won't, and considering he can't even honor a year banned given to him in 2010 or 2011 then he needs to be removed. He has come back within a whole year time and cheated repeatedly, so why should anyone trust him?

Also your vote is no different than mine by your logic since you are reverting to your personal relation with him.

Kal Foxis wrote:He's the victim!
This giant paragraph ignores how the entire community perceives his actions as a whole that there's an encyclopedia dramatica entry on him. Now don't get me mistaken that I don't really care for ED as a whole, but since a lot of Doom isn't really ON ED except that says a lot. His antics are bothersome to a lot of players over the past 2 years, and he's made that comfortable place for him as a complete outcast more-so than some of us can achieve.
Exhile wrote:While I am not an admin, I must ask them something, do you really want a port where the community has full influence on your decisions, or do you want a port where you have full command of the troops?
Troops? Are you melodramatic or something? This isn't some sort of tyrannical death-squad looking to silence entire provinces to remove some furry. We just don't want him here. It's pretty freakin` unanimous that even the staff doesn't want him, so obviously you're against the consensus of even staff itself that has voted for him to remain gone. Stop being a hypocrite.
Exhile wrote:That is something that happened and probably ruined skulltag in the end. Too much of a community affecting the decisions of the admins, causing many other people who were innocent to be put on trial or just simply not getting there oppurtunity to defend themeselves.
This is only marginally true, BUT NOTHING to do with Kal Foxis. Also Skulltag collapsed on its own because of internal issues and not community ones. Research it yourself.
Exhile wrote:Apocalyptic appeal to emotions
Knock it off.
Exhile wrote:KAL FOXIS DOESN'T CHEAT GUYS REALLY!
Probably not on Zdaemon, but has done it quite a bit on Skulltag numerous amount of times. I find it very funny that most Kal Foxis supporters deny he cheated even in the video Legion posted showing he cheated. No matter what he does you want him here, and that's really the point of your post. That's fine. You can want him here. A lot of EVERYONE ELSE doesn't. Assuming he gets unbanned from the master cause this is opensource, he'll just get ousted from all the other big servers anyway.
Exhile wrote:With commentary towards the whole, we know who are the cheaters of the community, while this may be true, it still should not be dealt with until something actually happens, knowing the cheaters, should make the admins more cautiaus towards the person in this new port, but should not warrant them to automatically ban him, when hasn't done nothing wrong yet.
This proves my point. A lot of THINGS have happened, and it involved Kal Foxis being himself and not knowing when to quit. Stop intentionally overlooking the details.
Exhile wrote:Stuff about admins abusing power
I have my own gripes with the staff myself, but I am not a cheater so I can't relate to a guy that bypasses bans just to cheat some more. Skulltag or whatever isn't a freakin` courtroom. The staff can ban you for anything at anytime without the NEED for some sort of legal prosecution, and you surrender these rights the moment you play this port. That's right, you hop unto a server and the admin of said server can simply remove you just because they don't want you there. Tough luck.

All in all, go coddle Kal Foxis or something.

katZune
Forum Regular

Post by katZune » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:40 pm

mobius, you cannot post quotes of things what he didn't say, he just want put a point

INB4 all will go to the bad place for drama
Last edited by katZune on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ijon Tichy wrote:
Catastrophe wrote: Banned on grandvoid for trolling Zombie Horde and all out war (blocking, destroying my own base, etc)
Kicked again from el Zoido's server for fucking up the warfactory so bad that mechs couldn't spawn anymore
I see no offenses here

only justice

Metal
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Metal » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Kal Foxis hasn't been banned on the forums yet. He is able to defend himself.

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 pm

katZune wrote: mobius, you cannot post quotes of things what he didn't say, he just want put a point

ANNNNDD everything you have said has become invalidated. Good job.

There's a counter point to everything that's a point. Why should I be silenced from countering your friend there? Is it because I am right? Are all Kal Foxis disciples this zombified?

katZune
Forum Regular

Post by katZune » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Mobius wrote:
katZune wrote: mobius, you cannot post quotes of things what he didn't say, he just want put a point

ANNNNDD everything you have said has become invalidated. Good job.

There's a counter point to everything that's a point. Why should I be silenced from countering your friend there? Is it because I am right? Are all Kal Foxis disciples this zombified?
hm i don't know who is Exhile yet... and i don't like kal foxis, i mean is not fair every not will be banned and he yes because he didn't nothing IN ZANDRONUM
Last edited by katZune on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ijon Tichy wrote:
I see no offenses here

only justice

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Katsune wrote: hm i don't who is Exhile yet... and i don't like kal foxis, i mean is not fair every not will be banned and he yes because he didn't nothing IN ZANDRONUM
Name one difference between Skulltag and Zandronum that isn't superficial or some sort of technical substantiation.

Captain Ventris

Post by Captain Ventris » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Exhile wrote: Like I said has he been caught cheating as of late?
"What I ask of the jury is this: Has my client Mr. Dahmer killed anyone as of late? No, he's harmless as fly!"
[quote="wildweasel"]I really don't think that Doom is the proper platform to be questioning the legitimacy of Christianity.[/quote]

Captain Ventris Presents - My Tumblr, wherein I ramble about things and stuff.

legion

Post by legion » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Metal wrote: Kal Foxis hasn't been banned on the forums yet. He is able to defend himself.
defend? how the hell would he defend himself

"hey guys, uh, I know I cheated multiple times and ban evaded, and aliased as well known doomers (including a doomer that has long since passed away), but we're cool, right?"

his problem is that he doesn't have any sense of the meaning of the phrase "quit it"
Last edited by legion on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:59 pm

legion wrote: defend? how the hell would he defend himself

"hey guys, uh, I know I cheated multiple times and ban evaded, and aliased as well known doomers (including a doomer that has long since passed away), but we're cool, right?"

his problem is that he doesn't have any sense of the meaning of the phrase "quit it"
Furries and those with TLO don't know what culpability means.

Metal

Post by Metal » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:00 pm

legion wrote:
Metal wrote: Kal Foxis hasn't been banned on the forums yet. He is able to defend himself.
defend? how the hell would he defend himself

ah ha, I was just posting that because Exhile stated Kal couldn't get on the forums to defend himself. I was merely correcting.

*Steps away from angry mob* :P

Exhile
New User

Post by Exhile » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Ok apparently people are now mocking me for some reason, My point, when i first posted, was not only defending kal, but also to give my opinion on the community, even though, you are right, it has not been out for that long. Just for your information, Kal wasn't the one aliasing under other doomers names, that was shogun, so please get your facts straight, also Mobious, as far as your post go, it seems you were trying to insult me the whole way through, and you did get your way, I am angered by its entirety. Yes I am friends with a furry, I don't get what the point of mentioning that was, and no I am not a furry lol, so you got that part wrong.

Also the whole referencing to troops, I was just trying to make my point clearer, as i know my grammer is not good enough for that, so i tried to paint a picture, my apolgies is it was obcene. I do want people to stand fair trial and that is the point I am trying to make, it does seem that many run their mouths, hack and what not and remain untouched, just because they have a big voice, which i stated this in my first post. I do apologize to Metal, as I made the asumption that he was acutally banned from the forums and I am sorry for this. Also this seems to have turned into an attack instead of a discussion, like i said I wasn't aiming at insulting anyone. This was nothing more then my view point ,so many of you responded great, without insults, but mobious, really was it neccesary to insult me in the process?

Null7
Banned

Post by Null7 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 pm

well, Kalfoxis should stay banned. I always wanted st to have the No slyfo--furry policy
Also, tl;dr at the post above.
Last edited by Null7 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KalFoxis
Banned

Post by KalFoxis » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 pm

First off let me state a few things to remind yall of some detials that are being overlooked and misunderstood. 1. yes I may have hacked in the past, Yes I was a asshole back in the day. and yes I hated all of you :) and last but not least yes I evaded a few times. 3 to be exact. the so called 4th was because icymew came into the rave.fm server as I was playing "On the date I was supposed to be unbanned" and called me out. and from then I was told the deal between me and cyber was voided. so the 4th evade doesnt count sence HE was the one who LET me play when I first moved back to Ga back in last september 24th.
2. Sence the friskies incedent I will fucking tell you that no hacks were used. I have been playing through from when cyber let me play back in september 24th to jan14th [the day I was to be unbanned] and on the 16th I was banned. throughout that entire window. I have never toutched the aimbot or wallhack nor stired up any trouble at all seeing how I mainly stayed within Boko's Server and the Grandvoid Zdoomwars servers. so really. beleive what you want. I still havent hacked sence then and I won't ever need to.
3. sence skulltag went down the drain [as I knew it would] zandronum came out into the scene on which I found out that I was unbanned thanks to metal. now I want to ask. sence I been playing for the past week in a half have I once caused a single problem beside the fact that yall dissagreed with Metals decision? have I once used a aimbot within the time frame of september 24th to this date? the answer is very simple. NO!
3. Names and aliases. Legion get your facts straight man. it was Shogun who alised Noskill not me. No I don't hang with Shogun for he is nothing but a lousy troll and a backstabber. so don't put me in with him. He aliases the big names, I don't. My aliases are as follows. KalFoxis, Aegis-00, KleskK1NG, Ryukanami, Friskies, Fissure[current], SSGGUY, House and last but not least. Cold Slash. so for once get your information straight about the names.

Final thoughts. I honestly don't mind if you people hate me or not. never have sencethe friskies incedent. the people who come out defending me do it on their own accord and even times I never knew about. all this time I had the entire [F5] clan on my side and I had no clue about it. I had people on my side I never knew about so do just go saying" oh he's just a buttbuddy" when some of the people I hardly even know. zandronum was supposed to be the fresh start but its reverting fast I'll admit. but it's none of my concern anymore sence Mobius and his buttbuddies ultimatly altered peoples decisions. who cares of my past. past is past. worry about the future and stop dwelling on the past.

Need I remind you.. IT'S A GAME :3 not a life.

Spider

Post by Spider » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 pm

KalFoxis wrote: 1. yes I may have hacked in the past, Yes I was a asshole back in the day. and yes I hated all of you :) and last but not least yes I evaded a few times.
This alone should be enough to keep you out from here forever.

GG Mis Amigos jajjaj xDXDXDD
Light is white darkness

Null7
Banned

Post by Null7 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 pm

KalFoxis wrote: Need I remind you.. IT'S A GAME :3 not a life.
Yet you made this long ass text thats all about srs bsn and mad-ness. It totally doesnt mean that you were butthurt about your ban so much you evaded trillions of times
Last edited by Null7 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Exhile wrote: also Mobious, as far as your post go, it seems you were trying to insult me the whole way through,
I suppose since you didn't actually read my post then there's no point in trying to ratify this. I hope it did insult you then.
Exhile wrote:More appeal to emotions
That's nice and all, but you should really reread my post.

and NOW for what I have been waiting for.
Kal Foxis wrote:
Final thoughts. I honestly don't mind if you people hate me or not. never have sencethe friskies incedent. the people who come out defending me do it on their own accord and even times I never knew about. all this time I had the entire [F5] clan on my side and I had no clue about it. I had people on my side I never knew about so do just go saying" oh he's just a buttbuddy" when some of the people I hardly even know. zandronum was supposed to be the fresh start but its reverting fast I'll admit. but it's none of my concern anymore sence Mobius and his buttbuddies ultimatly altered peoples decisions. who cares of my past. past is past. worry about the future and stop dwelling on the past.
You are such a little homo, but nice decor on the old adage of me somehow influencing others. Hey! I like how it is possible for you to have these defenders come and you are obviously, but somehow I am the main mastermind or whatever stupid bullshit you and idiots LIKE you eventually come up with. It's the glorious double-standard that perpetuates a level of status I don't have, but damn does it make me feel good to know it's there.

Let's run this down straight, Kingbradly or whatever other alias you ban evaded with. There isn't a real fresh start on Zandronum other than a source port name change and some forking. As I said before, name something different about Zandronum and Skulltag? Why is it so hard for you to just fade off into obscurity for a whole year instead of trying to get back any means necessary? You and your boyfriend Shadowfox have a nasty habit of doing so repeatedly, and that's why we don't let it go because you constantly do it.

See me? I have gotten forum and irc ban, and only evaded like once? You.. you constantly do it, and that's what makes you a nuances.

legion

Post by legion » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:31 pm

KalFoxis wrote: 1. yes I may have hacked in the past, Yes I was a asshole back in the day. and yes I hated all of you :) and last but not least yes I evaded a few times. 3 to be exact. the so called 4th was because icymew came into the rave.fm server as I was playing "On the date I was supposed to be unbanned" and called me out. and from then I was told the deal between me and cyber was voided. so the 4th evade doesnt count sence HE was the one who LET me play when I first moved back to Ga back in last september 24th.
this part was immensely amusing to me, and I needn't explain why
2. Sence the friskies incedent I will fucking tell you that no hacks were used. I have been playing through from when cyber let me play back in september 24th to jan14th [the day I was to be unbanned] and on the 16th I was banned. throughout that entire window. I have never toutched the aimbot or wallhack nor stired up any trouble at all seeing how I mainly stayed within Boko's Server and the Grandvoid Zdoomwars servers. so really. beleive what you want.
you're right. I don't believe you, and nobody else here probably does either
I still havent hacked sence then and I won't ever need to.
won't ever "need to". need to hack? I wasn't aware that anyone had any pressing and worrying needs to use an aimbot or a wallhack anywhere

3. sence skulltag went down the drain [as I knew it would] zandronum came out into the scene on which I found out that I was unbanned thanks to metal. now I want to ask. sence I been playing for the past week in a half have I once caused a single problem beside the fact that yall dissagreed with Metals decision? have I once used a aimbot within the time frame of september 24th to this date? the answer is very simple. NO!
again, I repeat that I don't believe you and stipulate that those who are not brain-addled will also not buy this
3. Names and aliases. Legion get your facts straight man. it was Shogun who alised Noskill not me. No I don't hang with Shogun for he is nothing but a lousy troll and a backstabber. so don't put me in with him. He aliases the big names, I don't. My aliases are as follows. KalFoxis, Aegis-00, KleskK1NG, Ryukanami, Friskies, Fissure[current], SSGGUY, House and last but not least. Cold Slash. so for once get your information straight about the names.

.....o....k....

Need I remind you.. IT'S A GAME :3 not a life.

my final thoughts reading through your post.

here it is

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL "SINCE"

infurnus
Clan: Unidoom
Clan Tag: UD

Post by infurnus » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Mobius wrote: .. don't know what culpability means.
I think what's more important is learning what mea culpa means.

As for the concerns raised by other posters, the ban was not quite about cheating per se, but about a violation of an agreement made with Cyber.

The poll was made to see if KalFoxis should be re-banned.
Prior to this thread, Kal and others were un-banned with the transition to Zandronum.

I've heard a few claim that we never removed old bans, or that we're holding grudges, that is not true. There is no grand conspiracy against Kal to say that he is something that he is not. It's just not happening.

EDIT: Just a reminder, play nice guys. I understand all of your points but there's no use in fighting. Everything should be pretty clear here with little room for debate, sorry if that disappoints anyone, but that's just how it is.
Last edited by infurnus on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.