Old stuff gets archived here.

Should I add sprinting into NZ:DE?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:40 am

Total votes: 0

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

RE: [0.7Pre] Nazi Zombies: Doom Edition

Post by NachtIntellect » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Alright just a little update I should let you guys know, cubasy has increased the barricades to 6 (Thanks to Wilhelm Wulf) it should take the zombies twice as long to get inside the building, also the weapons have been completely balanced, the weapons act exactly as they would in world at war nazi zombies.

And yes I do have the files with the new barricades and weapon balance in but I might just wait untill I get confirmation with cubasy to upload it and share it with you guys, I also changed the file name of this version I have to "NaziZombiesBeta2" to reduce a lot of confusion with the new and old wads.
Spoiler: Here is the image new barricades (Open)
Last edited by NachtIntellect on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Did you just bite me? Come here, I will bite you back bastard.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Many things seem better, but we need MORE SPRITES for weapons, we have to make the list of the original weapons of WAW zombies.

phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
We should keep going.
"Swan Fox doesn't like hurting other people, I do!" -Diane "Elliot" McModua (Hotline U.A.C)

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:06 am

Angel_Neko_X wrote: Many things seem better, but we need MORE SPRITES for weapons, we have to make the list of the original weapons of WAW zombies.

phpBB [video]
We should keep going.
I've already planned two more maps, one is going to start it in a small outpost on a bridge, the outpost is going to be too small so I decided to split the players up and I am thinking of having the doors linked so they both open when one player buys it.

The second one is going to be set in what appears to be a warehouse but is actuallly a top secret research facility for the undead.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:33 am

For the powerups, we should try to make it with the decorate than the ACS, I think that nobody would rewrite the acs of "Instakill", "Max ammo", and the "NUKE"...
Exept the "carpiter", we should to figure out with the acs...
"Swan Fox doesn't like hurting other people, I do!" -Diane "Elliot" McModua (Hotline U.A.C)

TankDempsey
Forum Regular

Post by TankDempsey » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:19 am

Angel_Neko_X wrote: Many things seem better, but we need MORE SPRITES for weapons, we have to make the list of the original weapons of WAW zombies.

phpBB [video]
We should keep going.
awesome map, how long did it take you?
Find me online in-game as Mario

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:36 am

I've made this while the year of 2012 is ending, maybe I gonna try finish it

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Well for the past 48 hours I did a few touchups on that old map of mine just to keep it looking a bit neater, adjusted light levels a little and even changed a lot of stuff around such as mismatched textures, pushed the barriers back a little and so fourth, here are 10 screenshots of the stuff I did. (Ignore the fog effects, thats something I was going to fix but cubasy uses the script differently and I can't tell where to input the fog)
Spoiler: 10 Screenies (Open)

ESTAR

Post by ESTAR » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:20 pm

need *soundtracks*?

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:06 am

ESTAR wrote: need *soundtracks*?
I actually already have someone who did quite a nice job on the music for normal and hell on earth mode (For my map ofcourse.), basically the background music for normal mode sounds a bit like Cubasy's NACHT file he is using but with less background noise and generally it is a little quieter which I like, The hell on earth music sounds really terrifying but I am going to find a way to delay the music at the start.

Also, I made a thread for cubasy in order to get more weapons for this wad, the thread I made in Zdoom can be viewed here: http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=35279

ESTAR

Post by ESTAR » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 am

alright :), im waiting for this project, looks promising ;)

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:02 pm

What originally got my attention on this mod was the fact it is somewhat like the Nazi Zombies Gamemode I am so fond of, I came around at about the 0.5 release so I have had a bit of time to play that, enjoyed it quite a bit especially shigas map that he released for this mod I really thought there should have been more maps for this mod so I attempted to start learning how to map (I actually learned most of my mapping skills from ChubzDoomer or Matthew C.)

after a while it just kind of grew on me and I've been drawing up a lot of map ideas recently (Some of them just didn't really happen due to my lack of imagination) but right now I am planning 3 more maps, Abandoned Hause, An australian Trench like map and lastly a map that starts off on a bridge but it's mainly going to be for hell on earth mode, putting the mystery box at the start and just having the players attempt to survive in a huge area on a birdge.

EDIT: Anyway, I think it's time this got a little release for all your patience and continuing to believe in this mod although it has been a while since the last update I am going to note some of the bugs I know in my map currently
- when buying the gewehr sometimes you will be stuck with only one weapon
- The Zombies need AI paths as they cannot reach the player, get stuck behind walls and so on
- sometimes when you pick up the gewehr from the mystery box (Just like the M1A1 Carbine glitch) it will take away your weapon instead of giving you the weapon
- This isn't a bug but I will note it anyway, currently the low gravity pad I had put in was supposed to have a script where you could buy it and it would revert back to it's normal state in 2 minutes.
- Sometimes a weird bug would occur that makes your screen flash red plays the player sounds and puts random text all over the screen, I haven't seen that glitch in a while though, it should be safe (Hopefully)

So this is actually my first released map, just stay with me on this guys I know it might look horrid but if you find something that would be better if replaced, feel free to tell me, this is only a beta and my first released map, do not expect to much of it also on another note I had removed the music from it at the last moment, although I think I left a switch in the final room that reverts the music to NACHT.

I am giving you the current beta file I have at this moment too as it has the barricades I am using but without dragging this on further here are the links (Skulltag_Actors and Skulltag_Data are required):
NaziZombiesBeta2: http://www.mediafire.com/?229qgu6f945mfc9
WAZ01_CORBeta: http://www.mediafire.com/?4jdli4m66pthx6x

Credits go to:
FireFox (For the music ofcourse, thanks for the amazing masterpieces you created)
Cubasy (For the mod and most of this maps coding, also for a little bit of support towards me)
WhiteAce (Aka me for the mapping and just a tad of scripting)
Last edited by NachtIntellect on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XxPAINKILLERxX
New User

Post by XxPAINKILLERxX » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 pm

recognizes that this mod looks great, but something was still missing. Something like putting the plot Minigun turrets or setting straight locks as barrels or barrels with machinegun. Of course everything will be cost to use like weapons or new rooms.

P.S: You could even add Powerups like Double Damage, Immortality for 5-10 sec or Increase Fire Rate for 30 Sec to improve playability by my suggestion.
That same good will be if zombie hit you down then you not die but only lying down motionless and can use pistol to defend this ppl who can was rescue and if all humans down then game end. Of course will be good if you always got chance be been one of zombie because he infect you when he bit you and only hope is when someone kill you.
Last edited by XxPAINKILLERxX on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:10 am

Have a present:

I have individual sprites for each one on this sheet to save others from cutting it, let me know if you want the individual set and also for people who want to make their map look more "Nazi-ish" have a texture from me to you:

Last edited by NachtIntellect on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

FritzOfTheSS
New User

Post by FritzOfTheSS » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:08 am

Moar maps

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Everybody in this staffs are still wokring on some stuffs or have lack of time because of school!
Cubasy must maybe rewriting the acs for the next update.

In my side, Im rewriting as copy paste for my mappack

FritzOfTheSS
New User

Post by FritzOfTheSS » Sun May 05, 2013 3:30 am

You guys should make a thread or something of your latest stable release.

Just saying.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Sun May 05, 2013 8:57 am

We can't promise everything about the progress!
I've sended a PM to Cubasy for the news and a help for the acs...

FateLord
Forum Regular

Post by FateLord » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:11 pm

I have been playing Nazi Zombies for a long time now. I found a bug where Player 3 spawn is stuck in a wall. Therefore, I have created a patch to fix this issue. All you have to do is load this map on your server to play, and it should fix this. It also adds player starts 5-8, so 8 people can play at once.

It can be found here.
<Sean> .broadcast FateLord has a massive, hard wallhack
<Exciter> Global broadcast sent.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:56 pm

FateLord wrote: I have been playing Nazi Zombies for a long time now. I found a bug where Player 3 spawn is stuck in a wall. Therefore, I have created a patch to fix this issue. All you have to do is load this map on your server to play, and it should fix this. It also adds player starts 5-8, so 8 people can play at once.

It can be found here.
Well nice try about bumping just for that outdated map, but it's not really fixed it, when a plaed died, it restarts...

FateLord
Forum Regular

Post by FateLord » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Angel_Neko_X wrote:
FateLord wrote: I have been playing Nazi Zombies for a long time now. I found a bug where Player 3 spawn is stuck in a wall. Therefore, I have created a patch to fix this issue. All you have to do is load this map on your server to play, and it should fix this. It also adds player starts 5-8, so 8 people can play at once.

It can be found here.
Well nice try about bumping just for that outdated map, but it's not really fixed it, when a plaed died, it restarts...
It's because the link for 0.5 is broken.
<Sean> .broadcast FateLord has a massive, hard wallhack
<Exciter> Global broadcast sent.