Old stuff gets archived here.

Should I add sprinting into NZ:DE?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:40 am

Total votes: 0

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

RE: [0.7Pre] Nazi Zombies: Doom Edition

Post by NachtIntellect » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:15 am

Wilhelm Wulf wrote: So, this thread has been pretty dead for a while, so I guess that I'll offer up some of the stuff I've been keeping to myself:

I've changed out some of the weapon sprites in my game.

The Thompson:
-I'd also like to add that I did edit it to be a 50 round magazine in-game.

And the Double Barrel Shotgun:

If you like those, I can put up the individual frames for them. I didn't do so now because they are so very different in look from the other guns.

I've also swapped out the Barriers for something closer to the real ones in Call of Duty, mainly so I could see through them:
ImageImageImage
I wouldn't actually bother going through all this trouble right now, according to something someone said this is dead to the creator...
Did you just bite me? Come here, I will bite you back bastard.

Wilhelm Wulf

Post by Wilhelm Wulf » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:27 pm

WhiteAce wrote:
Wilhelm Wulf wrote: My Stuff
I wouldn't actually bother going through all this trouble right now, according to something someone said this is dead to the creator...
Well, 'something someone said' doesn't sound very reliable as an information source, so I'm gonna remain hopeful about this for now.

And even if it was dead, these are sprites I made for my own amusement, and have kept them to myself since 0.5, and odds are, these won't be the last ones I make for myself.

I was just posting them to see if I could spark this thread back into relevance... I mean, I kinda hope this isn't dead...

TheCubasy

Post by TheCubasy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Well, sorry for being so quiet about everything, people.

The truth is, yeah, work has been very, very slow over the past couple of months. Barely anything's been done for various personal reasons, moving houses, fixing computers, etc., and I didn't realized that this thread was even still getting new posts, either; stupid email notifications only work, like, ten percent of the time.

So, to answer everyone's question: no, it's not officially dead, but don't expect a lot of updates anytime soon.
Play scary.wad, it's horrifying: http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5289

The one posting on this account is not Cubasy, rather it is WhiteAce.

Nazi Zombies doom edition, fix 3 (or 0.7.3) Will be released next week if all goes well, expect some big changes in Map03

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:07 pm

TheCubasy wrote: Well, sorry for being so quiet about everything, people.

The truth is, yeah, work has been very, very slow over the past couple of months. Barely anything's been done for various personal reasons, moving houses, fixing computers, etc., and I didn't realized that this thread was even still getting new posts, either; stupid email notifications only work, like, ten percent of the time.

So, to answer everyone's question: no, it's not officially dead, but don't expect a lot of updates anytime soon.
Eh, then why'd I get several messages on my hotmail saying it's dead?

EDIT: I think i'll also take this into PM instead of bringing it out onto the forums.
Last edited by NachtIntellect on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TankDempsey
Forum Regular

Post by TankDempsey » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:40 am

I really don't want this project to die D:, but hopefully it won't :), oh I can find sprites for the non sawn off variant of the double barrel, I remember seeing som somewere

I really don't want this project to die D:, but hopefully it won't :), oh I can find sprites for the non sawn off variant of the double barrel, I remember seeing som somewere
Last edited by TankDempsey on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Im agree with Tank, while the news will coming, we should keep going for some sprite working as 3d rip or what ever and trying to find out to fix some bugs in this mod.

Maybe we should make a official topic for the mappacks of the nazi zombies doom

phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
"Swan Fox doesn't like hurting other people, I do!" -Diane "Elliot" McModua (Hotline U.A.C)

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Angel_Neko_X wrote: Im agree with Tank, while the news will coming, we should keep going for some sprite working as 3d rip or what ever and trying to find out to fix some bugs in this mod.

Maybe we should make a official topic for the mappacks of the nazi zombies doom

phpBB [video]
It would be better to keep the forums neat, you are also probably going to have to delete your Swan fox zombies topic so it doesn't look like forum flood.

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Looks really awesome, i want to make maps for your project
Image Image Image

TankDempsey
Forum Regular

Post by TankDempsey » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Wilhelm Wulf wrote: So, this thread has been pretty dead for a while, so I guess that I'll offer up some of the stuff I've been keeping to myself:

I've changed out some of the weapon sprites in my game.

The Thompson:
-I'd also like to add that I did edit it to be a 50 round magazine in-game.

And the Double Barrel Shotgun:

If you like those, I can put up the individual frames for them. I didn't do so now because they are so very different in look from the other guns.

I've also swapped out the Barriers for something closer to the real ones in Call of Duty, mainly so I could see through them:
ImageImageImage
I think Cubsay wants to stick with doom styled weapons instead of model rips, those barriers though could be used, make a full sheet of a board being taken down 1 by 1, he said he planned on adding 6 boards

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:17 pm

TankDempsey wrote: I think Cubsay wants to stick with doom styled weapons instead of model rips, those barriers though could be used, make a full sheet of a board being taken down 1 by 1, he said he planned on adding 6 boards
He does and I also noticed he uses a lot of centered weapons in this mod, I think he wants to stick with both centered weapons and non-ripped models.

Wilhelm Wulf

Post by Wilhelm Wulf » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 am

To be honest, I didn't think he'd want them, I just wanted to see if this mod was still running.

Espio
Forum Regular

Post by Espio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Angel_Neko_X wrote:
phpBB [video]
WaW's original game over song works just fine.. really, honest(seriously).
https://youtu.be/qbgpcemxVPA?t=8s "Get the fuck up."
https://www.mediafire.com/?kb7sf1nizgwvqsr My custom music wad for Doom I & II - 166 MEG WARNING

<Dark-Slayer>CorpseGr1nder, get a job
<Konar6>blow*

(09:58:54)<BlueCool>think of all the stuff i couldve done in thoes 5 second
(09:59:05)<BlueCool>1. bake cookies
(09:59:16)<BlueCool>2. eat cookies

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:13 am

Alright thought cubasy might like this, to be honest I am glad that Black ops 2 is adding so much more, Call of duty modern warfare is shit and too repetitive, but atleast treyarch unlike Infinity ward is willing to add more than just new maps and weapons each time, to be honest I am actually looking forward to it, doesn't seem like just a copy and paste.
phpBB [video]
Last edited by NachtIntellect on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:31 am

Espio wrote: WaW's original game over song works just fine.. really, honest(seriously).
Or Black Ops Zombies game over songs...
"Swan Fox doesn't like hurting other people, I do!" -Diane "Elliot" McModua (Hotline U.A.C)

Wilhelm Wulf

Post by Wilhelm Wulf » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Nothing still...?

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:24 am

Well, I started on a new map today (Since I can't access my other map, due to it being on my broken computer) having a few problems with doom builder 2 though, the sky textures aren't showing up, I think that can be easily fixed by changed it to a different sky texture via a script though, I have a feeling this map is going to get done a lot slower due to it oddly being buggy for me, even the hud is showing up larger than usual but when I don't use test play and just play it via Zandronum it stops, I almost forgot how to make 3D floors as well, everytime I haven't done something in a while I tend to forget how things work or how to do them unless i've been doing it for a year, screenshots will come as soon as I am finished making the map (Or when I feel like it)

Wilhelm Wulf

Post by Wilhelm Wulf » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:08 pm

So, I was kind of wondering about what I would need to make a map for this mod, are there some special resources that I need, or what?

I'd like to try my hand at mapping, though I don't know where to start.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:41 pm

WhiteAce wrote: Well, I started on a new map today (Since I can't access my other map, due to it being on my broken computer) having a few problems with doom builder 2 though, the sky textures aren't showing up, I think that can be easily fixed by changed it to a different sky texture via a script though, I have a feeling this map is going to get done a lot slower due to it oddly being buggy for me, even the hud is showing up larger than usual but when I don't use test play and just play it via Zandronum it stops, I almost forgot how to make 3D floors as well, everytime I haven't done something in a while I tend to forget how things work or how to do them unless i've been doing it for a year, screenshots will come as soon as I am finished making the map (Or when I feel like it)
Maybe Zandronum wont support some old skulltag stuffs

Wilhelm Wulf wrote: So, I was kind of wondering about what I would need to make a map for this mod, are there some special resources that I need, or what?

I'd like to try my hand at mapping, though I don't know where to start.
The megawad is a pk3 file, just use doom builder 2 and put this pk3 file as option in the mapping.

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Probably, but let me get an image of it, it's really irritating and when I took the NaziZombiesNew.pk3 off the skybox worked and the white lines disappeared.
EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out, I just need to change my map name. -epic facepalm-
Last edited by NachtIntellect on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel_Neko_X
Forum Regular

Post by Angel_Neko_X » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:21 pm

We should also figure out for the ACS about the Perk A Cola