What originally got my attention on this mod was the fact it is somewhat like the Nazi Zombies Gamemode I am so fond of, I came around at about the 0.5 release so I have had a bit of time to play that, enjoyed it quite a bit especially shigas map that he released for this mod I really thought there should have been more maps for this mod so I attempted to start learning how to map (I actually learned most of my mapping skills from ChubzDoomer or Matthew C.)
after a while it just kind of grew on me and I've been drawing up a lot of map ideas recently (Some of them just didn't really happen due to my lack of imagination) but right now I am planning 3 more maps, Abandoned Hause, An australian Trench like map and lastly a map that starts off on a bridge but it's mainly going to be for hell on earth mode, putting the mystery box at the start and just having the players attempt to survive in a huge area on a birdge.
EDIT: Anyway, I think it's time this got a little release for all your patience and continuing to believe in this mod although it has been a while since the last update I am going to note some of the bugs I know in my map currently
- when buying the gewehr sometimes you will be stuck with only one weapon
- The Zombies need AI paths as they cannot reach the player, get stuck behind walls and so on
- sometimes when you pick up the gewehr from the mystery box (Just like the M1A1 Carbine glitch) it will take away your weapon instead of giving you the weapon
- This isn't a bug but I will note it anyway, currently the low gravity pad I had put in was supposed to have a script where you could buy it and it would revert back to it's normal state in 2 minutes.
- Sometimes a weird bug would occur that makes your screen flash red plays the player sounds and puts random text all over the screen, I haven't seen that glitch in a while though, it should be safe (Hopefully)
So this is actually my first released map, just stay with me on this guys I know it might look horrid but if you find something that would be better if replaced, feel free to tell me, this is only a beta and my first released map, do not expect to much of it also on another note I had removed the music from it at the last moment, although I think I left a switch in the final room that reverts the music to NACHT.
I am giving you the current beta file I have at this moment too as it has the barricades I am using but without dragging this on further here are the links (Skulltag_Actors and Skulltag_Data are required):
Credits go to:
FireFox (For the music ofcourse, thanks for the amazing masterpieces you created)
Cubasy (For the mod and most of this maps coding, also for a little bit of support towards me)
WhiteAce (Aka me for the mapping and just a tad of scripting)
Did you just bite me? Come here, I will bite you back bastard.