Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

LicenseBot [Bot]
Forum Staff

Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by LicenseBot [Bot] » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:25 pm

This mod is in violation with the new license and therefore the OP of this topic has received a warning.
If this mod remains in violation, the topic will be locked until further notice.
Please contact irc.zandronum.com #staff for information.
I am a bot, and my actions are performed automatically
Please join irc.zandronum.com #staff for any questions or concerns.
My source code can be found at https://bitbucket.org/FusedQyou/licensebot

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Ivan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:33 pm

Uh oh Zandronum police is pressing charges against LCA. End of complex?
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:50 pm

It seems everything is in violation of the new license...or maybe a bot went skynet.

Konda
Forum Regular

Post by Konda » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:04 pm

Pretty much all complex-based mods got this warning. LicenseBot is on the hunt.
Maybe complex doom itself violates the new license?

Blast98
Forum Regular

Post by Blast98 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:13 pm

Oh shit! The Complex based mods are under attack by the LicenseBot. We need to do something such as something that would preventthe Complex mods from being in the violation.

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:09 pm

Skeleton wrote:remember, ADD A LEGENDARY SPECTRE or just recicle the legendary demon and make it translucent and don't add a legendary vile, they're rare asf so if you add a LEGENDARY vile that shit will be more rare than tlc and hf cyber op together :neutral:
A Leg Spectre eh? Seems interesting but will be hard to pull off without it being overly op. True about the Leg Vile though that would be another con of making one.
LicenseBot [Bot] wrote:This mod is in violation with the new license and therefore the OP of this topic has received a warning.
If this mod remains in violation, the topic will be locked until further notice.
Please contact irc.zandronum.com #staff for information.
Oh God, this is very... interesting. I was thinking I gave all the credit needed for this addon. I specified everything in the readme. Well this is a VERY rough situation, especially since the new version of LCA is right around the corner. I've been reading the thread about this bot and I think this has gone too far already. A suspension for being in violation for a doom mod license where all stuff comes from somewhere? GOOD GOD! :eek:

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:31 pm

Well it still won't pervent uncredited modding, people will just put addons straghit on servers and won't upload anything here. Its more like cleaning up of Zandro forums from biased things.

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:38 pm

Sepia-Paper wrote:Well it still won't pervent uncredited modding, people will just put addons straghit on servers and won't upload anything here. Its more like cleaning up of Zandro forums from biased things.
Then again, the head admins of services like TSPG will be forced to black list the mods because at the end of the day TSPG is part of Zandronum. Could this be the end of Zandronum as we know it? Could this be what finally brings skulltag back from the dead?! Find out next time on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z(andronum)! Sorry bad joke I know but someone had to do it...

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:42 pm

Legendary wrote:
Sepia-Paper wrote:Well it still won't pervent uncredited modding, people will just put addons straghit on servers and won't upload anything here. Its more like cleaning up of Zandro forums from biased things.
Then again, the head admins of services like TSPG will be forced to black list the mods because at the end of the day TSPG is part of Zandronum. Could this be the end of Zandronum as we know it? Could this be what finally brings skulltag back from the dead?! Find out next time on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z(andronum)! Sorry bad joke I know but someone had to do it...
Tho this will help pedigree mods and modders to get the attention they deserve and its for the better in Complex Doom's case aswell, can't say for sure in LCA's case unless you have already resolved it with the staff.

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:54 pm

Sepia-Paper wrote:
Legendary wrote:
Tho this will help pedigree mods and modders to get the attention they deserve and its for the better in Complex Doom's case aswell, can't say for sure in LCA's case unless you have already resolved it with the staff.
I have in fact spoken to one of the staff members and due to the content of what I was told I can't release any information until tomorrow or maybe the day after that. Lmao do you guys hear this music though? That and the new forum look is very spooky. :eek:

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm

...we have been bamboozled!

LicenseBot [Bot]
Forum Staff

Post by LicenseBot [Bot] » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:52 am

This mod is in violation with the new license and despite the given warning the OP has not supplied a valid license.
Therefore this topic will be locked for the time given below, and will only be unlocked at this date, or when staff chooses to.

This thread will be unlocked again at Monday, 01 May, 2017 9:52 am.

Evading this lock with a new thread will automatically result in a ban.
Please contact irc.zandronum.com #staff for more information.
I am a bot, and my actions are performed automatically
Please join irc.zandronum.com #staff for any questions or concerns.
My source code can be found at https://bitbucket.org/FusedQyou/licensebot