Tilting hard over mod compatabilities

Discuss all aspects related to modding Zandronum here.
HellBlade64
Forum Regular

Tilting hard over mod compatabilities

Post by HellBlade64 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:52 am

So, as some of you who might know (and may not care, which, eh, whatever, do whatcha wanna do), I have an addon for Complex Doom. Formerly called complex-unmaker-addon, but is now HCUA (HellBlade's Complex Unmaker Addon). Now I know that mentioning LCA alone is probably more than enough to deter people, but at least give me the benefit of the doubt and listen to my issue. :P

Aaight, so I do enjoy LCA (and it's addons, Ark and InsaneLCA), though not as much as others do. Either way, I've been trying to make my mod 100% compatible with Ark and InsaneLCA. Two things stand in the way though... two things that I can't seem to fix on my own. Now, I'm decently experienced in Decorate code as well as KeyConf, MapInfo, all the usual stuff. With this, though, I'm really stumped. The two things are:

1) Only the Unmaker, PlanetCracker, and Vilestaff are included in the setslots as shown here:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

but they aren't selectable ingame (y'know, via next weapon and previous weapon)

2) The Unmaker Cyberdemon and Mother Demon aren't part of the random spawn chance.

What makes this stranger is that, with just normal LCA, HCUA functions as it normally should, weapons and monsters appearing when they should. So, with that said... included below is a .ZIP containing the latest build of HCUA, as well as edited "compatibility" versions of Ark and InsaneLCA so you can review my code (mostly HCUA) and hopefully find where I screwed up... if I screwed up, which is quite likely, knowing myself. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8e2kd77v9 ... hes%29.zip

HellBlade64
Forum Regular

Re: Tilting hard over mod compatabilities

Post by HellBlade64 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:42 am

After raging, regaining my cool, and going back into the code, I found what I was doing wrong:

1) There existed a KeyConf and custom player DECORATE in Randommons aswell.
2) The order in which the mods are loaded.

So now everything works just fine.

So this topic is SOLVED! :P