10 Teams discussion

Moderator: Global Doom Association

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Re: 10 Teams discussion

Post by Slyfox » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:41 am

Hey uh look at that nice draft from 8 teams, maybe it should've been 10 after all.....
RoSKing, Armour, Edd, Shane

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Slyfox wrote:Hey uh look at that nice draft from 8 teams, maybe it should've been 10 after all.....
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Don't be so hard on Soul he hasn't been the same since he's been in his safe space.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Galactus
Forum Regular

Post by Galactus » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Tai's team is equally as "overpowered" as Rosking's, so I don't really see why his team is such a big deal.

Zakken
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Power Fragging
Clan Tag: [PF]

Post by Zakken » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:52 pm

Slyfox wrote:Hey uh look at that nice draft from 8 teams, maybe it should've been 10 after all.....
Wow, it's almost like having less teams doesn't actually do much to help even teams out... not like I have been trying to say this over the course of this entire topic or anything. :igor:
Mobius wrote:Don't be so hard on Soul he hasn't been the same since he's been in his safe space.
Weren't you complaining that I wasn't active awhile back? You always gotta find something negative to say lmao
Galactus wrote:Tai's team is equally as "overpowered" as Rosking's, so I don't really see why his team is such a big deal.
Cennou is overrated. You guys are giving Tai's team too much credit imo.

Slyfox
ZanStuff Reviewer

Post by Slyfox » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Zakken wrote:
Wow, it's almost like having less teams doesn't actually do much to help even teams out... not like I have been trying to say this over the course of this entire topic or anything. :igor:
Na its more so that if the draft was that garbage with 8 captains, I can't imagine how'd it would go with 10; Especially since those higher tier players that were drafted didn't want to cap

Tai

Post by Tai » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:39 pm

Zakken wrote:
Galactus wrote:Tai's team is equally as "overpowered" as Rosking's, so I don't really see why his team is such a big deal.
Like mine much better than yours. :razz:

cenou
Under Moderation

Post by cenou » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:27 pm

Tai wrote:
Zakken wrote:
Yeah and you're better than DS i hope you live up to that 17$ price tag before talking shit ;-]

Zakken
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Power Fragging
Clan Tag: [PF]

Post by Zakken » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:30 am

Slyfox wrote: Na its more so that if the draft was that garbage with 8 captains, I can't imagine how'd it would go with 10; Especially since those higher tier players that were drafted didn't want to cap
That says more about the quality of captains than the amount of teams itself. If we had 10 captains, Dragon would've probably gotten Edd and myself (I was invited to cap back when sign-ups just started), which still would've led to a decent draft, in my opinion.
Tai wrote: Like mine much better than yours. :razz:
Perhaps, but a GFA-winning team? Pfft.... I'd like to see you try to prove me wrong though. :wink:

Dragon
Forum Regular

Post by Dragon » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:53 pm

I don't want to sit here and say that Cab's team happened because of a certain someone drafting a certain player for $26... Cab offered $25 and if it would've ended there.. It definitely would've looked different this whole draft.

Bottom line, during the heat of the action, some people don't cope under pressure like others and sometimes.. People like to try out new things.

While Cab and Ammar are absolute stunning everywhere.. I can't say the same for Edd and Shane.. While those two specifically are probably the best additions to Cab's team because when they care they are really good and their knowledge is something not many people have.. They still have to unrust a bit (hence B & A class, hue hue) and play on GV for most of the time I'd believe unless other cap would agree to another server.

Strong team? Yes.
Overpowered team? Potentially.
Winning-everything-without-a-loss team? Probably not.

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:48 am

Don't listen to Soul, right after the draft he was quick to say it was an uphill battle with his team, already has little faith in the capabilities of his team. Oh well try again next year?