What is this?
Idiotic Last Man Standing is a minigame megawad that was formerly known as "Stupid Last Man Standing". The way to win is different on every level as each map has different rules. There are 40+ maps for your entertainment.
What does it have?
- 40+ Maps
- And more!
- Dozens upon dozens of minigames.
- Player Blocking automatically enabled/disabled based on the map.
- Winlimits automatically change from map to map.
- Account System - logging in allows collection of hats and ability to set hiscores.
- Combines Stupid LMS, Icon of Party, and Skulltag.
- And more!
Spoiler: "Hat information" (Open)First and foremost, everything I mention below will only work if you are registered at http://auth.funcrusher.net/register/ You also need to be logged in by doing 'login username password' in the console. I strongly urge you to bind this so you don't have to type it every time.
- One free hat upon registering and logging in.
- You have a 1/100 chance of getting a container every round (not game).
- 60% chance of receiving a bronze hat. 30% chance for silver. 10% chance for gold. 1% chance for diamond.
- As of May 6'th, there are more than 35 hats varying in rarity.
- You will never receive duplicate hats.
Typically bronze hats are generic hats like the sombrero, top hat, fedora, etc.
Silver hats are usually something that stands out like steak, metal pot, rocket, etc.
Gold hats are usually color-changing like metroid, cyber-runner, etc.
Diamond hats always leave particle effects and are cool in general like the crown, and super-plasmaball.
I am accepting and encouraging people to map for this. All you need to do is make a map, and tell me what you want; I'll do the coding for you if it's not an impossible idea. I don't care if you're a shitty mapper, I accept almost everything.
All I ask is that the map be made in Doom in UDMF format. Oh ya you will also get a free random gold/diamond-tier hat by contributing. So join today!
Spoiler: "Server Setup and FAQ" (Open)What server settings do I need?
Typing in 'setup' in the console is all that's needed. You don't need to do anything else.
Can I use/edit code from this project?
No. Contact me first.
Wtf? You don't have permission for Icon of Party!
I do. You do. Everyone does. Go check the iop thread.
Why is mapXX gone?!
Because it's shit.
Spoiler: "Changelog" (Open)Idiotic LMS: The Stupid LMS sequel
++ Added a new ACS-based vote system for changing maps.
++ Winlimits are now removed, this mod uses time limits instead.
++ All other players are now cloaked on camera-focused maps.
+ 3 new hats
+ New m_doom
* Welcome message no longer players during countdown.
* Intro messages no longer clutter up the console.
* Wildcards don't activate during countdowns now.
* Made ILMS24 (boxed madness) have solid players.
* ILMS12 (Big Circle) Now has a countdown to when the shadow speeds up.
* ILMS25 (Demon Stampede) Now counts down to when the gates lower.
* ILMS46 (Ping Pong Panic) Temporarily disabled until further notice.
- You no longer pass through monsters and objects in certain maps now.
- Kamikaze's scream again now.
- Imp Body no long spams script 713.
- Class frenzy pistol shouldn't spam script 715 now.
- Monkey can actually change player color now
- Party Crate can actually change player color now
- ILMS01 (Escape) Actually records hiscores now.
- ILMS14 (Big Fight II) Now records kills instead of time survived.
- ILMS16 (Rocket Fun II) ACS fix.
- ILMS25 (Demon Stampede) HoM fixed.
- ILMS25 (Demon Stampede) Crusher works now.
- ILMS28 (Red Light, Green Light) Actually records hiscores now.
- ILMS30 (Class Frenzy) You can no longer choose a class after the message now.
- ILMS31 (Platform Push) Fixed hiscore text.
- ILMS48 (Super Dodging III) Fixed impassible line
++ New minigame: Tag
++ New minigame: Spleef (Thanks Klofkac)
++ New minigame: Ping Pong Panic (Thanks One_Two)
+ New Map ILMS39 (Tag)
+ New Map ILMS40 (Tag II)
+ New Map ILMS41 (Jump And Duck II)
+ New Map ILMS42 (Spleef)
+ New Map ILMS43 (Spleef II)
+ New Map ILMS44 (Tag III)
+ New Map ILMS45 (Bomberman)
+ New Map ILMS46 (Ping Pong Panic)
+ New Map ILMS47 (Bomber Scramble II) (Thanks Fr Blood)
+ Old Map ILMS48 (Super Dodging II)
+ New Skin: Crate.
+ New Hat: Mini Lost Soul (gold)
+ New Hat: Disco Ball (gold)
+ A new sound effect plays when you open a crate.
+ New M_Doom
+ Added a way to unequip hats, the command is 'ilms_equip -1'.
+ Changed a couple things in a lot of maps to refresh some stuff
* ILMS25 (Demon Stampede) Gates turned solid to compensate for unblock players.
* ILMS32 (Conveyor Dodge) Rockets no longer do splash damage.
* ILMS36 (Dizzy Dancing) Winlimit lowered to 1.
* ILMS38 (Weapon Frenzy III) Walls will now lower with each archvile.
* Removed a bunch of unused songs.
- ILMS02 (Jump And Duck) OpenGL HoM fixed.
- Player bumping should finally work in this version.
- ILMS14 (Lava Tiles) Fixed map glitch on 2nd and 4th row.
- ILMS18 (Speed) Fixed an ACS error that didn't record hiscores.
- ILMS30 (Class Frenzy) Fixed an acs error that didn't forcefully give weapons.
- Added missing texture animations
Latest Release: http://www.best-ever.org/download?file= ... 1fix3-.pk3
Latest Patch: http://www.best-ever.org/download?file= ... ckalot.pk3
Click any for full-sized image.