[SOUNDS] [midi] A big stewboy midi dump

Looking for Resources for your mod/project? Want to share some of your creations so others can use them? Post them here!
Forty-Two
New User

[SOUNDS] [midi] A big stewboy midi dump

Post by Forty-Two » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:19 am

Hey so for those who don't know me I've been a musician in the doom community for about a decade now (starting with a few tracks in Plutonia 2) - see here for details. Probably the wads you might more know my work from are Speed of Doom, Resurgence, and Ancient Aliens, as well as a couple tracks in both BTSX e1 and e2 (and possibly e3? I genuinely don't actually know). You might also have played a few of my maps (eg, map03 and map09 in complex doom invasion, map31 of AA, map31 of CC4.)

I decided just now that maybe I should release all the midis I've done so far for people to use, so here you go! I've put the AA and Resurgence ones in their own folders but then just jumbled everything else together. They span a full decade of composition, and various wads (and quite a few that I never even released to anyone), so there's a fairly wide range of style and skill apparent (though I made sure not to include the REALLY horrible ones). I've also put in a separate folder a few midis that definitely weren't intended for use in Doom, just there to be kind of listened to, but if someone somewhere finds a use for them then knock yourselves out.

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing my midis tossed around a bit more, especially the AA ones. If you do use one, please do credit me somewhere in a text file or otherwise :)
A few might break the poly limit present in some Windows systems because they're old and I never bothered to update them. If you want to use one of these and you notice some issues feel free to let me know, it's not too hard for me to fix.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4gm2 ... GlyUm1zTXc

SyKoTiC
Forum Regular

[SOUNDS] Re: [midi] A big stewboy midi dump

Post by SyKoTiC » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:22 am

Juanba
New User
Clan: im also Espeon uh

[SOUNDS] Re: [midi] A big stewboy midi dump

Post by Juanba » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:41 am

Wow perfect, I love your music works. It's really nice for having you to share all this stuff. I'll definately give it a good listen.