[SPRITES] Doom 4 Hellknight And Baron of Hell

Looking for Resources for your mod/project? Want to share some of your creations so others can use them? Post them here!
Zanieon
Forum Regular

[SPRITES] Doom 4 Hellknight And Baron of Hell

Post by Zanieon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:08 am

ImageImage From the ZDoom Topics, i bring to here the sprites of the DOOM 2016 Hellknight and Baron of Hell, their animations are the same because ironically id Software used the same skeleton on both monsters (if you noticed, they exactly do the same movements in Doom 4 due to this) and so i did the same in Blender.

Well then here's the list with the animation sets included:
  • Idle
  • Run
  • Leap with right hand only
  • Leap with both hands
  • Melee with right hand
  • Melee with left hand
  • Kick (a la Leonidas)
  • Jump
  • Death
  • Fireball throw

Each rotation has a total of 119 frames, they are in PNG format with already trimmed images, however their frames are still named as number frames and not as named frames, their frames is also around the same resolution of Cyberdemon (128 pixels tall) as in the preview images and not paletted but i tried made them with simple colors to look more sprite look.

In Hunter's Moon, Baron of Hell uses the Carnagor sounds from Hellgate London and Hellknight still his Doom 3 sounds which is the only sounds i think fits on them and yet remains specifically what monster is (Doom 4 for me lacks alot in characterization of monster sounds, you don't know who is who by sound), so if anyone wants that too i can separe it from my mod to be used alongside the sprites here.

I may make updates to this yet, perhaps to make better organization of the sprites or even make them full functional monsters.

Download Hellknight (6MB)
Download Baron of Hell(7MB)