Three Word Story

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
SyKoTiC
Forum Regular

Re: Three Word Story

Post by SyKoTiC » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:12 am

"What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!"

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:36 pm

"What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

nambona890
Banned
Clan Tag: [BAF]
Banned: Permanently

Post by nambona890 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:44 am

"What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:13 am

"What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize

nambona890
Banned
Clan Tag: [BAF]
Banned: Permanently

Post by nambona890 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:50 am

"What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell

Dastan

Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: LF

Post by Dastan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:19 am

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:50 pm

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:39 am

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:13 am

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and

CaptainGreninja

Post by CaptainGreninja » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:12 pm

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and it triggers that

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:40 pm

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and it triggers that monster closet, but

CaptainGreninja

Post by CaptainGreninja » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:18 pm

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and it triggers that monster closet, but by myself am

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:08 pm

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and it triggers that monster closet, but by myself am wondering how to

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:20 pm

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and it triggers that monster closet, but by myself am wondering how to inject twelve litres

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:53 pm

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and it triggers that monster closet, but by myself am wondering how to inject twelve litres of oil into

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 pm

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and it triggers that monster closet, but by myself am wondering how to inject twelve litres of oil into the veins of

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:01 pm

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and it triggers that monster closet, but by myself am wondering how to inject twelve litres of oil into the veins of my Tesla Volt.

CaptainGreninja

Post by CaptainGreninja » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:41 pm

What is love?", Sean wondered, "Is Zandronum on Tuesday." Recently schizophrenics are simply not understanding the meaning of Panda, Panda, Panda, so they thought "What if we ate the Batman cookies from the We Win Ok bakery on 7th and get away? It's No Use! Give Galactus RCON I second that ham sandwich review never ever alright. "I'm confused", complained the outdated Tai cuisine chef, "What, It's No Use!" Suddenly, an idea in human form began to realize that Post Hell is invaded by purple people eaters that can eat all day, and it triggers that monster closet, but by myself am wondering how to inject twelve litres of oil into the veins of my Tesla Volt.

Fuzzy space raptors

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some

TGminer

Post by TGminer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:23 am

Fuzzy space raptors unexpectedly found some guns and then