Three Word Story

This section is for any interactive threads or games played on the forums.
Posts in this section are not counted towards total post count.
Edward-san
Developer

Re: Three Word Story

Post by Edward-san » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:29 am

I'm getting a headache of trying to comprehend Mexican children while they dance around a ban while an unexpected zdoom forums comes along and completely inhibits my words with a feedback from my hair and my butt. "What can we, what can, cans of Coke, can can-can, too?" Surely, it seems true African nature lovers embrace the beautiful boogeyman fanboys inside them, which furries will then appreciate them for giving up their only chance to evacuate their bowels. Now that we laid that turd, my Runescape password is 'HeilHitler666' because I don't understand Ammar's bad guide: "The Basics of licking a potato without triggering a Alex Jones broadcast. Samuel Conway is John Cena Smash!" What we didn't get our ak47's BLACK SCOTTISH CYCLOPS a Mchappy meal until Stipsi came along and used a bazooka on Hitler. John Romero was amused by Mr. Donald Trump as he had been developing TerryAI as part of pop-tarts.

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile

cenou
Under Moderation

Post by cenou » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:37 pm

I'm getting a headache of trying to comprehend Mexican children while they dance around a ban while an unexpected zdoom forums comes along and completely inhibits my words with a feedback from my hair and my butt. "What can we, what can, cans of Coke, can can-can, too?" Surely, it seems true African nature lovers embrace the beautiful boogeyman fanboys inside them, which furries will then appreciate them for giving up their only chance to evacuate their bowels. Now that we laid that turd, my Runescape password is 'HeilHitler666' because I don't understand Ammar's bad guide: "The Basics of licking a potato without triggering a Alex Jones broadcast. Samuel Conway is John Cena Smash!" What we didn't get our ak47's BLACK SCOTTISH CYCLOPS a Mchappy meal until Stipsi came along and used a bazooka on Hitler. John Romero was amused by Mr. Donald Trump as he had been developing TerryAI as part of pop-tarts.

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis

Edward-san
Developer

Post by Edward-san » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:58 pm

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses)

Redfox123

Clan: furfags
Clan Tag: furfag

Post by Redfox123 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:36 am

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a
Icelandic her mun sparka rassinn ó bíddu við dont hafa rétta her . fjári
A.k Ω
http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=51226

Doomkid
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: UniDoom
Clan Tag: [UD]

Post by Doomkid » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap

Sparr0w
Forum Regular
Clan: Exodus
Clan Tag: [E]

Post by Sparr0w » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:26 am

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:40 am

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

TheMightyHeracross
Forum Regular

Post by TheMightyHeracross » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:49 am

EDIT: huh what happened here
Last edited by TheMightyHeracross on Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:58 am

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:39 pm

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a

Sparr0w
Forum Regular
Clan: Exodus
Clan Tag: [E]

Post by Sparr0w » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:28 pm

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a very sticky stain

Redfox123

Post by Redfox123 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:22 am

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a very sticky stain said the fox
A.k Ω

Doomkid

Post by Doomkid » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:46 am

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a very sticky stain said the fox-eating mountain man

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:00 pm

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a very sticky stain said the fox-eating mountain man as he reached

Edward-san
Developer

Post by Edward-san » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a very sticky stain said the fox-eating mountain man as he reached Giorgio Tsoukalos' wisdom

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:51 am

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. "A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a very sticky stain.", said the fox-eating mountain man as he reached Giorgio Tsoukalos' wisdom tooth using his

Redfox123

Post by Redfox123 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:31 am

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. "A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a very sticky stain.", said the fox-eating mountain man as he reached Giorgio Tsoukalos' wisdom tooth using his true african nature
A.k Ω

Doomkid

Post by Doomkid » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:54 am

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. "A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a very sticky stain.", said the fox-eating mountain man as he reached Giorgio Tsoukalos' wisdom tooth using his true African nature scalpel.

Blood explosion

Redfox123

Post by Redfox123 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Flubber had done 9/11, but he couldn't of done 9/11 since bin laden used his toilet. "A huge missile A.K.A my penis (missing my glasses) went into a rusty bear trap full of AIDS and the plague and potato salad. This left a very sticky stain.", said the fox-eating mountain man as he reached Giorgio Tsoukalos' wisdom tooth using his true African nature scalpel.

Blood explosion and james bond
A.k Ω

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Blood explosion and james bond discovered that the