[WIP] Hyper Competitive CTF

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Arctangent

[WIP] Hyper Competitive CTF

Post by Arctangent » Wed May 24, 2017 1:08 am

After some human transmutation, I have awakened to the truth. Doom CTF in its current form has reach about as much of its potential as a mere infant, but I, with my knew enlightened mind, have decided to jumpstart its path to its true form.

It'll be a long journey still to reach a time where Doom CTF is a perfect game, but as I slowly pull it to that state, I decided I should share my creations with the world to allow them a preview of what is to come.

This isn't simple priv CTF. Even competitive CTF is too meager a name. This is ... Hyper Competitive CTF.

You may now weep.

Current Version: Beta 1

Maplist and credits:
[spoiler]CMPCTF01: Bridge to Eternity
Midi by Robert Hansson from VGMusic.

CMPCTF02: Spiral Mountains
Midi by Princess Peach Toadstool from VGMusic[/spoiler]

Oh yeah and the maps are in UDMF so Zandronum only.

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

[WIP] Re: Hyper Competitive CTF

Post by Combinebobnt » Wed May 24, 2017 1:14 am

2 maps nobody will play

the ctf players that are still left live in a comfort zone along with duel40. Nothing will ever change that because doom is a comfort zone. you are in all honestly better off pandering to like brutal doom players for these types of wads

also apparently the maps are stupid rofl idk didnt play won't ever play crap i took the bait
Last edited by Combinebobnt on Wed May 24, 2017 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

ARGENTVM
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by ARGENTVM » Wed May 24, 2017 1:19 am

Some pretty good stuff; it will revitalize the ctf scene. I enjoyed the hyper ultra super mega millions and billions supersonic lightspeed bunker-busting competitive maps.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Wed May 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Very nice I think you won the competition of having a map pack that will never get played.
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

stradex
Forum Regular
Clan: IoP

Post by stradex » Wed May 24, 2017 4:00 pm

Combinebobnt wrote:2 maps nobody will play

the ctf players that are still left live in a comfort zone along with duel40. Nothing will ever change that because doom is a comfort zone. you are in all honestly better off pandering to like brutal doom players for these types of wads

also apparently the maps are stupid rofl idk didnt play won't ever play crap i took the bait
Hi bob