Doomseeker showing NO RESPONSE from all servers

General help and assistance forum.
LunaWolfHorus
Registered just to make one post

Doomseeker showing NO RESPONSE from all servers

Post by LunaWolfHorus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 pm

I've had this problem for a few months now. Ever since my ISP changed my modem, I haven't been able to join most of the servers on Doomseeker, I've tried tinkering with the modem settings, to no avail. Port forwarding doesn't seem to work with this issue. I've attached two images in the link below that should help explain my situation better. The image with the normal server list, is a screenshot from a friend with a different ISP, the one with NO RESPONSE in all the servers is from my own PC. Anybody knows what might be causing this issue?

http://imgur.com/a/KSSKR

If it helps, I cannot see most of the servers on the game Rust either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zalewa
Developer

Re: Doomseeker showing NO RESPONSE from all servers

Post by Zalewa » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:55 pm

First of all: are you using Doomseeker 1.0? Please go to configuration and switch to the beta auto-update channel and then install the update from the help menu. The new Doomseeker has better querying code.

However, as you have problems in another game too, this might not fix your problem. If it persists, I would give your ISP a call and explain that there is an issue with UDP packets. They're providing the service so they should fix it.