Discussion with Doomworld

The local recycle bin. Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Roozy1999

Clan: Zandro-roozy
Clan Tag: 1999

Discussion with Doomworld

Post by Roozy1999 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Doomworld is kind of a BIG deal. When banned, it most affected computers around the world. Newbies go to doomworld.com and this is what the message says:

Banned.

You do not have permission to view this site.

So what I do know, is that err... you can change your IP address and your DNS servers? Would that happen? NO! Even they will remove this message! They will cause damage and sue me $600,000 fine for advanced payment.
When you tried to contact the Doomworld team to remove this message, this is what happens:
You: Hey, I got this banned screen, could you get rid of this?
Doomworld Team: No, because you're a pile of full shit.
You: Fuck you.
Doomworld Team: * hangs up *

So even if you use the /idgames archive you start to believe you're really pissed. Because of why that was really so much a big deal.
You can deal with Mega wads, and more. Not more shit like Terry wads. Now I'm acting like Killer Keemstar.
Start battling Doomworld by using the Internet War, and stop the team. Please support me if this has issues.
https://www.battleforthenet.com/

* Please do not ban me for this post. I will not be liable for any damages of this forum. If you ban me, then I will be crying for tears with sad music. (No trash post needed) *
The Roozies are SAVED in this FORUM! YES WE DID IT :doom: No more ZDoom Forums, No more Bullshit, No more Spamming, No more Cyber-bullying, and no more KKK And I'm A Fuckin' Fish.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Re: Discussion with Doomworld

Post by Ænima » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:23 pm

1.) Who the fuck are you?

2.) What the fuck is wrong with you?

Nobody even knows who you are other than some DW refugee. You came out of nowhere and started bumping old threads and shitposting like crazy.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community