We are officially on ModDB

General discussion of the port and Doom-related chat.
TIHan
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

We are officially on ModDB

Post by TIHan » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:23 am

http://www.moddb.com/games/zandronum

Zandronum needs to be considered as a game, not necessarily as a mod. It can be its own thing if it wants but generally requires a commercial version of Doom II or other commercial IWADs to run, but doesn't limit you to have it for everything (FreeDoom, ChexQuest, Hacx?).

I'm waiting for the authorization to go through for the Developers group on the site, but I probably need some more members. Developers and Staff should register on this site so I can add you to the group there.

Also, in order to play the stock levels of Zandronum, I assume its SpaceDM9 or just SpaceDM9 based, a user will need a commercial version of Doom II. That is how we should advertise it, even though "technically" it doesn't.

ibm5155
Addicted to Zandronum

RE: We are officially on ModDB

Post by ibm5155 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm

hey talking about it, it could came with harmony, it´s a nice iwad i think...
And talking about this space planet port, i was wondering on see on zandronum a harmony and action doom 2 iwad suport please =D
My first think about the .exe, i just find a skulltag icon box on the iwad page (find the folder or buy wada wada wada)...

Nice to see this there, hmm i never used moddb, it´s hard to put zanaronum with my mod there?