Captain Ventris Presents: Small-scale hosting when I feel like it

General discussion of the port and Doom-related chat.
Captain Ventris

Captain Ventris Presents: Small-scale hosting when I feel like it

Post by Captain Ventris » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Not a big deal, but I've been hosting Xutawoo's Overlord on my computer. I have a fair internet connection, and am located in Texas. I just want to host wads that don't normally get hosted. Both current servers (and in most cases 2 will be the max I host) have an 8 player cap.

These servers will most often go down each night unless there are people on. I'm in Texas, so this is going by US Central Time.

My servers are prefixed with "Captain Ventris Presents:" followed by a long-winded explanation of what is being hosted, and end in "on Zandronum" because they are.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for projects I like the look of that need a bit of testing or deserve some more play, just cuz.

If there is an official place to post about servers, then obviously I did not find it, so, uh, sorry?
Last edited by Captain Ventris on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="wildweasel"]I really don't think that Doom is the proper platform to be questioning the legitimacy of Christianity.[/quote]

Captain Ventris Presents - My Tumblr, wherein I ramble about things and stuff.